RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Greetings all!

I will be taking over writing for Culture Shock. I need to take some time and figure out some story details going forward. But I am happy to work on the project and am excited to see what you guys think.

For full transparency, I am a staff member here. So to avoid any conflict of interest I won’t be moderating this thread. I’ll try to keep my interaction to a minimum but I will pop in to say hi when I can.

Hope you all enjoy,

-Thrown-
Thank fucking god, hopefully this means we actually get a non-ntr path.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I’ll just say that the future of both games will, and would have made you very happy.
I guess I should put a disclaimer, I actually enjoy really well written NTR, theres a few games with alternate NTR paths that I really enjoy. For what its worth I don't actually think the NTR is bad in this game at all, the writing is alright and the scenarios whilst are kinda out there don't make me want to kill myself. My issue was always that the cuck path always got most of the content because it was allowed to be unrealistic, but the Alpha, which I also enjoyed got shoved to the side.

Its not that I hate NTR as a whole, just how most devs go about it. I feel the same way about incest to be honest, Incest for the sake of incest is a turn off as well. I just never talk about that because its 70% of the games on the site.

If you were actually committed to fixing some of the issues with this game then I apologize for miss-characterizing you.

Last edited:

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Well, this is... weird. Up until now, I though I was going to be writing for this game. Ah well, best of luck with it anyway. (y)
I was hoping for you to be the new writer for this VN as I have played and enjoy Living with Mia but good luck to Thrown and lets see how this VN goes in future.

D

Deleted member 421698

I'm having an issue opening this mac version. Does anyone else see this? 308512

I have tried extracting with 3 different apps and downloaded multiple versions from different hosts.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hey!

A little update for everyone.

So the situation with heartless kind of left me in a hard spot coming in as a writer. I don't even have notes for what his plans were so I need to build a new update from scratch. Which isn't a big deal, I enjoy a challenge and I already have a few ideas floating around.

Alpha Path: I have read a lot of comments and people seem to be frustrated that this path has been neglected. I want to try to push it forward more. This path wont be neglected.

Beta Path: I want to keep this path a little bit grounded and thus it might slow down a bit but have no fear, It wont fall behind. For those who like voyeurism via tech, I have some plans for the future.

Revenge Path: I want to introduce a revenge path for those going down the NTR route but want some payback. I already have a pretty solid ground work for that and I want to start it in 0.9. It might not start to fall together until later down the road but I think it will be satisfying.

I wanted to thank you all for your patience and I will try to keep you guys updated as much as I can. I want to try to be as transparent as possible especially with the writing process.

Thanks,

-Thrown-

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Hey!

A little update for everyone.

So the situation with heartless kind of left me in a hard spot coming in as a writer. I don't even have notes for what his plans were so I need to build a new update from scratch. Which isn't a big deal, I enjoy a challenge and I already have a few ideas floating around.

Alpha Path: I have read a lot of comments and people seem to be frustrated that this path has been neglected. I want to try to push it forward more. This path wont be neglected.

Beta Path: I want to keep this path a little bit grounded and thus it might slow down a bit but have no fear, It wont fall behind. For those who like voyeurism via tech, I have some plans for the future.

Revenge Path: I want to introduce a revenge path for those going down the NTR route but want some payback. I already have a pretty solid ground work for that and I want to start it in 0.9. It might not start to fall together until later down the road but I think it will be satisfying.

I wanted to thank you all for your patience and I will try to keep you guys updated as much as I can. I want to try to be as transparent as possible especially with the writing process.

Thanks,

-Thrown-
Revenge path ! Nice to see something different.

Reactions: Koulo077
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes