Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey!
A little update for everyone(...)
Great to hear, thanks! I have some questions: Will the diplomat routes (wooing 1-2 girls, ignoring the others) be kept? Will there be a "Stag" (no wimp, has sex with them, just likes to share his women too) variant path in Alpha/Beta paths?

Reactions: Shadde03

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Hey!

A little update for everyone.

So the situation with heartless kind of left me in a hard spot coming in as a writer. I don't even have notes for what his plans were so I need to build a new update from scratch. Which isn't a big deal, I enjoy a challenge and I already have a few ideas floating around.

Alpha Path: I have read a lot of comments and people seem to be frustrated that this path has been neglected. I want to try to push it forward more. This path wont be neglected.

Beta Path: I want to keep this path a little bit grounded and thus it might slow down a bit but have no fear, It wont fall behind. For those who like voyeurism via tech, I have some plans for the future.

Revenge Path: I want to introduce a revenge path for those going down the NTR route but want some payback. I already have a pretty solid ground work for that and I want to start it in 0.9. It might not start to fall together until later down the road but I think it will be satisfying.

I wanted to thank you all for your patience and I will try to keep you guys updated as much as I can. I want to try to be as transparent as possible especially with the writing process.

Thanks,

-Thrown-
As long as I'll see Maude and the rest pounded by Marcus eventually then sure, go ahead and slow the NTR a bit

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey!

A little update for everyone.

So the situation with heartless kind of left me in a hard spot coming in as a writer. I don't even have notes for what his plans were so I need to build a new update from scratch. Which isn't a big deal, I enjoy a challenge and I already have a few ideas floating around.

Alpha Path: I have read a lot of comments and people seem to be frustrated that this path has been neglected. I want to try to push it forward more. This path wont be neglected.

Beta Path: I want to keep this path a little bit grounded and thus it might slow down a bit but have no fear, It wont fall behind. For those who like voyeurism via tech, I have some plans for the future.

Revenge Path: I want to introduce a revenge path for those going down the NTR route but want some payback. I already have a pretty solid ground work for that and I want to start it in 0.9. It might not start to fall together until later down the road but I think it will be satisfying.

I wanted to thank you all for your patience and I will try to keep you guys updated as much as I can. I want to try to be as transparent as possible especially with the writing process.

Thanks,

-Thrown-
Revenge path gets a plus 1 from me. I don't think I've actually plated a 3dcg game with a revenge path after getting cucked.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Sorry - but what is the problem again ?
Writer abondoned the game or something ?

About revenge path - I have a bad feeling about it. It sound cool on paper, but it very easly can be a route that neighter fans of ntr will like, and people hating ntr will not accept as well (since your girls are allready "tainted").

If you want to make more than 2 routes - my idea would be a bit diffrent.

Route 1
Alpha route - MC wins all girls and gets harem

Route 2
Realistic good route - MC has to deal with probability of loosing the girls if he does something wrong. He has to ultimately choose some relations over others. Some of the revange taking back NTRed girls can happen here.

Route 3
Standard NTR route (Beta) - player observes as other guys (mostly Marcus) take all the girls for themselves.

Route 4
Hard NTR route - player romances the girls and they are in love with him, but bad guys still manage to get to them through various means - blackmail, rape, coertion, taking advantage of their vulnerability. In short - girls dont want to betray MC, but they do, and eventualy love cheating on him. Most of the stuff happening without MC noticing it untill it is too late.

I kind of wished more of the Route 4 type of NTR happened here.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Keep up the NTR pls
I sure hope so.

This and The Tyrant are only 2 NTR centric decent games in production right now.

People complain about ntr in other productions, but it is usualy nothing more than single mild scene that has a bit of NTR to them. Actual games that focus heavily on NTR are still rare. (not counting the usual Corruption games - those are not realy about NTR)

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017

About revenge path - I have a bad feeling about it. It sound cool on paper, but it very easly can be a route that neighter fans of ntr will like, and people hating ntr will not accept as well (since your girls are allready "tainted").

Route 1

Route 2
Realistic good route - MC has to deal with probability of loosing the girls if he does something wrong. He has to ultimately choose some relations over others. Some of the revange taking back NTRed girls can happen here.

Route 3
Standard NTR route (Beta) - player observes as other guys (mostly Marcus) take all the girls for themselves.

Route 4
Hard NTR route - player romances the girls and they are in love with him, but bad guys still manage to get to them through various means - blackmail, rape, coertion, taking advantage of their vulnerability. In short - girls dont want to betray MC, but they do, and eventualy love cheating on him. Most of the stuff happening without MC noticing it untill it is too late.

I've got the same reservations about that Revenge Route and the description of the Beta Route. The Revenge Route sounds like the same end result of the Alpha Route but just getting NTRd before hand. And if that's the case, why not just play the Alpha Route and save time? However I've seen some people ask for it from time to time in other threads, so someone will play it.

And with the Beta Route described with the mention of voyeurism, it sounds like the route is gonna be more of a passive observer while the girls have sex with someone else. Which is disappointing as that would take alot of the agency from the MC. What you described for your idea for Route 4 was what I felt the game was originally going to have, so it kinda bums me out from the descriptions of the routes coming. I guess at this point it's a wait and see situation.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I sure hope so.

This and The Tyrant are only 2 NTR centric decent games in production right now.

People complain about ntr in other productions, but it is usualy nothing more than single mild scene that has a bit of NTR to them. Actual games that focus heavily on NTR are still rare. (not counting the usual Corruption games - those are not realy about NTR)
well The Engagement is also an NTR focused game though most NTR scene (for now mind you, it's still in it's early phases) require ''hard work'' to achieve while i cannot wait for complete culture shock and (mostly though) complete the tyrant it's gonna take many months (probably even years for the tyrant) both are worth it

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Route 1

Route 2

Route 3

Route 4

That's a lot of text for a simple give me 3 out of 4 routes with ntr in them.

Reactions: Koulo077

muhimu

Jul 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I gather, the difference between Alpha and Revenge is, in Alpha you simply win over the girls and that's it but in Revenge you actively punish the males for what they've done. The end result might be the same but the paths still differ from each other.

Also I agree that I rather not have a voyeur path be labeled NTR, for me at least simply "watching" non-MC people having sex with the girls is not enough to be called NTR. If that is the direction the Beta path is taking then I too share the sentiment to include another one where your girls are truly "stolen" from you.

And to plug another NTR game, the dev of Where it all began said that there will be an ending where the MC has a harem but they might all be pregnant with babies of other men.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the revenge path is you lose them first and then get the revenge to get them back. alpha is you never lose them in the first place, so they are safe for you only.

So i guess this game will now be 4 path ?

Alpha
Beta
NTR
and Rvenge NTR ?

That is allot of content. for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
People that are doubting the Revenge path have obviously never played Thug Hero Party. I have never felt more accomplished in any video game ever, whether it be beating Dark Souls, Divinity, ect, then I have taking revenge in that game.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The Beta route was already divided up into a strong NTR path, on which you lose your girls no matter what and a Voyeur/can become alpha if done right path. Buliding in a revenge path would be cool, here I agree with @RedPillBlues, they can be great if done right. And here I have trust in the devs.

As said I would find it great if a subpath was the "Stag"-MC. It is debatable if Stags, who exist in real life, are an offshot of an alpha or beta personality. They are alpha in that they do NOT take crap from anyone, love and have sex with their partners, but like to share them with others like a beta voyeur. I have rarely seen these type of path in erotic games.

Beside that, I really like the Diplomat routes! Woo 1-2 or 3 girls, become their partner, the rest are fair game for Marcus and Co.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
People that are doubting the Revenge path have obviously never played Thug Hero Party. I have never felt more accomplished in any video game ever, whether it be beating Dark Souls, Divinity, ect, then I have taking revenge in that game.
Wow that's a big assumption that you've chosen to make. I've played THP but that's not very relevant seeing as it's a Japanese rpg that was built entirely around NTR from the story to the combat. The endings branch off from some choices with alot of the choices resulting in a more depressing situation, hell even one of the endings you kill the main antagonist, it results in the MCs girl killing him.

But this is a western visual novel with the NTR being split running along with the story of the non-ntr route. I could count on one hand the number of western vn's that have wrote and executed the NTR in their story well (not great, just passable), and that number decreases if I'm counting completed games. So based on prior experience with western vn's, not knowing the current writers level of understanding of writing NTR, and going off the brief descriptions provided by the current writer for the coming paths. I'd say being unsure about the future of the current paths going forward is a perfectly justified response.

Reactions: numanumani

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow that's a big assumption that you've chosen to make. I've played THP but that's not very relevant seeing as it's a Japanese rpg that was built entirely around NTR from the story to the combat. The endings branch off from some choices with alot of the choices resulting in a more depressing situation, hell even one of the endings you kill the main antagonist, it results in the MCs girl killing him.

But this is a western visual novel with the NTR being split running along with the story of the non-ntr route. I could count on one hand the number of western vn's that have wrote and executed the NTR in their story well (not great, just passable), and that number decreases if I'm counting completed games. So based on prior experience with western vn's, not knowing the current writers level of understanding of writing NTR, and going off the brief descriptions provided by the current writer for the coming paths. I'd say being unsure about the future of the current paths going forward is a perfectly justified response.
There's way more then 5 competent western NTR games on this site. Maybe go out and try more? And its fine to be skeptical of all the paths because you don't know the new writers competence level, its not in my opinion fine to go after a specific one because its simply not NTR.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
There's way more then 5 competent western NTR games on this site. Maybe go out and try more? And its fine to be skeptical of all the paths because you don't know the new writers competence level, its not in my opinion fine to go after a specific one because its simply not NTR.
You're still making assumptions about me, considering I've already gone through all the listed western NTR games on this site. I stand by what I said about the number of well made western NTR games. Also seeing as your now 0-2 on your assumptions, I'd recommend stop assuming you know what I've played.

And your second point I don't get what you're saying. You acknowledge being skeptical of the paths is fine as we don't know how the new writer will turn out, but then you say that I'm going after one specific path. Myself and others that have called into question the Revenge Path have also mentioned the Beta Path as well. Hell the only path I don't have an issue with in the writers description of the three paths is the Alpha Path, which is the only one that won't have NTR in it. So I don't know why you think I'm talking about that when you say "to go after a specific one because its simply not NTR". My concern is with two of the three paths. The Beta Path and whatever the Revenge Path will turn out to be, and how both have currently been described I'm not filled with confidence on what the end result will be.

Reactions: numanumani
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes