Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hey! So another update coming your way.

I should have the script finished this weekend. I was super busy with work but once I sat down last night and starting writing I fell into it and was really enjoying it and came up with some ideas to play with later.

I always like to pack a lot of content into my writing. So even if its just a one day update, I want to give everyone a good bang for their buck.

One key question I wanted to address here was a question about the diplomat path. It's something that has been hurting my brain. I think right now there are 7 love interests. That's a lot of individual paths and everyone is going to have their favorites. I don't want to go with a hamfisted approach. So for now I am going to write some updates and get a good feel for how patrons and the public are feeling. Once I have an idea of whats going to work and not work going forward I'll be able to really build the diplomat path out.

I take pride in what I do and never want to half ass anything.

Last thing to address!

PMs are the worst way to get a hold of me regarding the game. I have F95 Zone stuff to handle so it's easy for PMs to get lost. So don't feel bad if I don't answer. I read this thread fairly frequently so your best bet is to tag me in your question/feedback

Thanks,

-Thrown-

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take your time. it can only get better from now on out. i hope you guys get everything back on track i know it is not easy being a new writer especially when you still need to reinvent or continue someone else work without further info. (y)

Also seeing as you need to do all of those path at the sametime. So i wish you luck, and the team.

Reactions: Thrownaway13

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey! So another update coming your way.
Great and looking forward to it! As for the Diplo routes: Take your time, it will come to you. I prefer for the Diplo routes Mom, Sis, Aunt and the PE teacher. If the Diplo routes become a headache (hopefully not, they are really nice to pick and choose) it would be ok if you do an Alpha, Stag, Voyeur-Beta, NTR-beta and your revenge path.

Reactions: Koulo077

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I dont care what you do and how long you take your time to do it, as long as you make good NTR, and please no ntr where he sits near the bed where they fuck, some hardcore ntr and stuff (like the mom did) and peeking form the bushes ntr and stuff.

YOU GET IT, NTR MOTHERFUCKERS

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Good news everyone!

The script for v0.9 is done! I think you guys are really going to like it.

This script is just for day 11 but I tried to pack as much content into that one day as I possibility could. This should be a pretty hefty update. There should be a little bit of something in there for everyone.
I'll try to answer questions if there are any.

Can't wait for you guys to try it out,

-Thrown-

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I understand where the other writer was going with the alpha path, MC is a nerd, looks like a fool, gets at a new place where he knows only his family, and he has to build his "alphaness" from zero, would be weird for this kind of character to fuck half of the girls so far, he got a BJ (or HJ, can't remember) from his rival's girlfriend fairly quickly, not really doing much to deserve it, and has a bunch of girls showing interest at him already, the coffee girl, emma, PE teacher, aunt, other hot teacher, and the list goes on. Of course progressing with his family is harder, and there is a lot of girls, so no surprise he haven't done a lot, having to woo so many girls

Markus on the other hand, is already an alpha, fucks every girl in town, is rich, his father seems also versed in the alpha ways, and of course they have an easier time getting close to mom and sister than MC for obvious reasons

the game had a bunch of new girls also in the late chapters, and the dev stopped progressing the story to remake the older renders, so it feels like it ain't going anywhere, but I think we were going to get more scenes in alpha path anyway

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I understand where the other writer was going with the alpha path, MC is a nerd, looks like a fool, gets at a new place where he knows only his family, and he has to build his "alphaness" from zero, would be weird for this kind of character to fuck half of the girls so far, he got a BJ (or HJ, can't remember) from his rival's girlfriend fairly quickly, not really doing much to deserve it, and has a bunch of girls showing interest at him already, the coffee girl, emma, PE teacher, aunt, other hot teacher, and the list goes on. Of course progressing with his family is harder, and there is a lot of girls, so no surprise he haven't done a lot, having to woo so many girls

Markus on the other hand, is already an alpha, fucks every girl in town, is rich, his father seems also versed in the alpha ways, and of course they have an easier time getting close to mom and sister than MC for obvious reasons

the game had a bunch of new girls also in the late chapters, and the dev stopped progressing the story to remake the older renders, so it feels like it ain't going anywhere, but I think we were going to get more scenes in alpha path anyway
It bears repeating that the point of contention seems to the name of the path, when people see the word alpha they think Chad Thundercock. A more apt name would have been underdog.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It bears repeating that the point of contention seems to the name of the path, when people see the word alpha they think Chad Thundercock. A more apt name would have been underdog.
yeah, the name is more based on the destination than the journey

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

This is a big challenge for me going forward. But I am all for it.

Heartless wasn’t a bad writer but when you keep adding characters you’ll spread yourself too thin. You’ll end up with a lot of characters with no direction.

My plan going forward is to keep the current cast of characters but focus on 2 or 3 each update. Giving them bigger chunks of content instead of giving little morsels.

I have been told to keep the same story pace. But that’s not a real issue. I am going to give you guys as much content as I can.

I’ll be starting v0.95 soon. I’ll have plenty of time to work on it. So there should be a pretty continuous flow of content coming.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you Devs for changing the Development Status Updater in Patreon. Simple but way more understandable than those gauges you had before.

Reactions: Luther9555

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is a big challenge for me going forward. But I am all for it.

Heartless wasn’t a bad writer but when you keep adding characters you’ll spread yourself too thin. You’ll end up with a lot of characters with no direction.

My plan going forward is to keep the current cast of characters but focus on 2 or 3 each update. Giving them bigger chunks of content instead of giving little morsels.

I have been told to keep the same story pace. But that’s not a real issue. I am going to give you guys as much content as I can.

I’ll be starting v0.95 soon. I’ll have plenty of time to work on it. So there should be a pretty continuous flow of content coming.
So is v0.9-v1 still going to focus on the family's relations and catch up the alpha path or is that out of the window with monsters leave?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes