henrikad

May 6, 2018
This is a big challenge for me going forward. But I am all for it.

Heartless wasn’t a bad writer but when you keep adding characters you’ll spread yourself too thin. You’ll end up with a lot of characters with no direction.

My plan going forward is to keep the current cast of characters but focus on 2 or 3 each update. Giving them bigger chunks of content instead of giving little morsels.

I have been told to keep the same story pace. But that’s not a real issue. I am going to give you guys as much content as I can.

I’ll be starting v0.95 soon. I’ll have plenty of time to work on it. So there should be a pretty continuous flow of content coming.

Please keep up the NTR route as well, so far so good.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
There completely missing in this discussion what will happen with the mathematical formulas with the new writer

realever

Sep 17, 2018

Hello everyone! It is our one year anniversary! Thank you all for your support. We couldn’t make it this far without you. Apologize for the lack of an update this month. With the loss of a writer and coder things were rough but we got going again and we are in a full sprint to get an amazing update out for you all. The writing is complete and the dialogue has been coded in. We are about 30% through the renders. After those are done we just need to do some quick testing and we will have a great update out for you all. Again I want to apologize for the lack of an update. But thank you all for sticking around with us. Your continued support is amazing. Here’s to another great year and continued progress!

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Hmm, as i remember earlier he wrote "we lost coder and writer, but i dont stop rendering" and now 30% renders....

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Hmm, as i remember earlier he wrote "we lost coder and writer, but i dont stop rendering" and now 30% renders....
30% rendering done from the new script that I got from the new writer. The old writer went away without telling me so the renders that was made by his script has been stopped making. So had to start again but now I have the full script so the work is going on full speed.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
King of lust will the story still continue where the other writer left off or will the new writer make new changes to previous chapters ?

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
30% rendering done from the new script that I got from the new writer. The old writer went away without telling me so the renders that was made by his script has been stopped making. So had to start again but now I have the full script so the work is going on full speed.
Would you be open to releasing the renders that won't be used? It would be a shame for that hard work to go to waste.

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
The Mac versions are all still broken (Can't be opened), is there a fix yet? I couldn't find anything via the search.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, as the new crew comes on board and gets the best game around back in the mix, I will repeat my plea to not turn this into a meet and bang game. I know people are clamoring for some action, and I am all for that. But I don't want every female in the game to be easier than a snap together model. Seduction, persistence, actual effort should be the order of the day. The MC (and all the possible cuck dudes) should have to work for their rewards.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So is this strictly an NTR game? The renders look good enough but if it's straight up NTR and no non-ntr paths I'm going to have to give it a pass.

3.30 star(s) 83 Votes