exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
with the incest patch the stepmother becomes the true mother of the mac?
i thought McDonalds was the true mother of mac

I KNOW a terrible joke but seriously what do you expect out of a terrible mistake

to answer your question :; yes incest patches usually transform landladies and step moms into real moms ( don't know if there are issues with it)

• Haha
Reactions: Koulo077

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
i thought McDonalds was the true mother of mac

I KNOW a terrible joke but seriously what do you expect out of a terrible mistake

to answer your question :; yes incest patches usually transform landladies and step moms into real moms ( don't know if there are issues with it)
Thanks for your answer. Is that if there is an incest label, it is because he fucks the real mother,
because if you do it with the stepmother then it would not be considered incest.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, but 50% coding looks worrying its bin like that for a week and a half or maybe two. Maybe the code person doesn't have free time lets hope it will change in quick rate after all rendering is done.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Yes, but 50% coding looks worrying its bin like that for a week and a half or maybe two. Maybe the code person doesn't have free time lets hope it will change in quick rate after all rendering is done.
Greetings!

It’s been sitting at 50% because he has all of the dialogue coded but is waiting on the renders. I just need to add some dialogue to two scenes and with a quick beta test it should release on patreon and such.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The game looks realy promissing and nice chars so long. Damn with these to hotties in your house you must run permanent with a hard on :love::giggle:.
But I can really say that I dont like Markus no I hating him are better he is so a fucking asshole, I dont want be a friend with him. Nether want that piece of s.. meet my sister or even my mother, in these moments I wish I had a chance to say fuck off I dont want be you friend.
o_O And why must I asking him when starts school, it is not the damn thing that the school must inform me, or is in USA that must it self because they are to dumb in the school to inform the people.

Sry I must say that but I donk like the MC either the game is really great, but his cautious are anger me extremly he dont want that these ass dont touch or fuck his family but these stupid ... introduce his sister the .... Marcus. When he thant dont like it why he is doing it then?

Last edited:
Reactions: Koulo077

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
They posted the following on Patreon:

"Hey everybody!

Good news!
Renders are complete and we are ready to start putting the final touches together. Just some final dialogue writing and a quick test and we should be good to release.

Thank you all for your patience and thank you for your continued support."

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings all!

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend.
We are looking good for a release this week.

Me and Quonix took a look at the renders and King actually made a lot more than we thought. Which is awesome! So I’ve done some extra dialogue and we are making sure everything is nice and clean before release.

Thank you all for your continued support!

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes