RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If you saved before the party on day3 then the save should work for 0.9.
Ah, no then. Guess I'll just restart my saves on 0.9 then. That way I get new renders and new content the next time I play. I replayed all the way through on 0.8 and saved over my old files. So I guess I'll just wait until the next release to do it again.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
whining here doenst solve shit, if u want to complain do it in a way that helps the devs know what is wrong like i did, i complained about the non ntr still too focused (ntr) in driving guys off and center more in making content/scenes with the girls (people who dont like ntr all they want is scenes with girls, dates, sex etc, they dont want to play a game where all they do is telling guys off )
now this was in versión 8 ... if when 0.9 comes the non ntr route is still the same (centered in driving guys off and no content with the girls) is a point to move forward and ignore this game, no need to come here bitching.
Hey you're being unfair, don't just complain for non ntr route, complain also for ntr route because both path are slow not just non ntr route, no sex also in ntr route since that shitty scene with lucas and mom, the only good about that is it's in the mom's point of view

Reactions: Kevin Dice

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey you're being unfair, don't just complain for non ntr route, complain also for ntr route because both path are slow not just non ntr route, no sex also in ntr route since that shitty scene with lucas and mom, the only good about that is it's in the mom's point of view
read carefully next time... i never complained about sex scenes , i complained about non ntr route still being too centered in ntr (driving guys off from mom, sister, etc rather than advance the relationship with mom,sis etc) , and i will never complain about ntr route because i simply never play ntr routes so i dont care what content it have, thats for you and others that like ntr to give him advice, not for me.(y)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
read carefully next time... i never complained about sex scenes , i complained about non ntr route still being too centered in ntr (driving guys off from mom, sister, etc rather than advance the relationship with mom,sis etc) , and i will never complain about ntr route because i simply never play ntr routes so i dont care what content it have, thats for you and others that like ntr to give him advice, not for me.(y)
Well actually I'm fine either way because I'm also into incest so ntr or ntr route, but what I'm really trying to say is both path are really slow, so better not hope for 0.9 maybe 0.15 or higher

Reactions: Koulo077

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
As the main writer for this game is TheTyrant modder, and I love his mod for that game, then comparing the two games results heavy on the side of TheTyrant. It is almost perfectly balanced , compared with this one. Maybe updates will resolve this imbalance in the future... will see. Right now this game is rather immature , even childish, maybe it will grow up ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well actually I'm fine either way because I'm also into incest so ntr or ntr route, but what I'm really trying to say is both path are really slow, so better not hope for 0.9 maybe 0.15 or higher
the 9.0 is the update for the non ntr as they said, i will have my mind made by that update, (meaning if they are still focused in making the non ntr into driving guys off rather than making scenes of the mc with the mom or sis, then that will be goodbye to this game , and let me just say im not alone in this...)

As the main writer for this game is TheTyrant modder, and I love his mod for that game, then comparing the two games results heavy on the side of TheTyrant. It is almost perfectly balanced , compared with this one. Maybe updates will resolve this imbalance in the future... will see. Right now this game is rather immature , even childish, maybe it will grow up ;)
i havent played the tyrant in ages because of the weird vibes even in the non ntr route, i dont really know if all that is fixed by now. (for example i did see the mom going to the base to masturbate with a vibrator....weird since that base is owned by the blackguys and all that... for me a non ntr route have to be focused on the mc and not on others male npcs, so that may also be a reason i did not like that game much even though the girls are fucking hot)
to be more clear yet, is as if the non ntr route is just not showing the ntr content, like youjust dont see them fucking other people but the ntr is there. :unsure:

Reactions: Koulo077

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Pif paf
lol.Do you maybe know on whitch day that is?i have only looked only the first 4 days
edit: ok its day 5.Is this the only text what is missing?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Does the March Incest patch work for this latest update, or is outdated with .85?

Never mind it is, most of the 0.85 images go missing because of it.

In that case I really will wait until later to play this.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
on the post where the download link is there is written that it is for the version 0.85.But i don´t know why i have forgot text lines for day 5.I fix this and hopefully there is not more
I'm not sure, because I went for this screenshot, slightly different route, and on previous one, I seem to remember that there was a path upstairs in their house and there was a list of choices : step-mom, step-sis. Also in the shower when he was choosing to whom he will fap, but... I'm not quite sure

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure, because I went for this screenshot, slightly different route, and on previous one, I seem to remember that there was a path upstairs in their house and there was a list of choices : step-mom, step-sis. Also in the shower when he was choosing to whom he will fap, but... I'm not quite sure
your screnshot is from day 5.i working at the moment on that.I have found 3 text lines what i don´t have changen.Maybe this a new or i have don´t see this earlyer

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Pif paf i have fixed the day 5 thinks.hopefully there is not more.Redownload the new version.if you found something let me know

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes