rosegavin37

Jul 23, 2018
"this archive is unknown format or damaged"..
downloaded 3 times...still the same
can someone the tell me about it plzz...

U

User_17502

Any news?
So the cat might not be out of the bag but I need the bag for something else.

So I was the writer/coder/insane person that King brought on board a little bit ago. I have been helping him out over the past week or so. However with my editorial quality comes my insatiable perfectionism. Anyone that has played my mod knows that I try and make everything look great. However when I came on board I took one look at the script and decided to rebuild the game.

Unfortunately that means that I completely rewrote everything. All the characters changed and the relationships between characters also changed. Therefore certain images need to be redone or removed. The skeleton is still the same but the details have shifted a bit.

All of the characters still exist however several scenes were added and some reserved for later. I have a fairly familiar background in NTR but I wanted to give the noncons some more love if I could. This means that certain interactions were changed so that entirely different stories can arise with different decisions.

In short, I redid the entire game. Is it finished? Not yet. But I am sure it will be done this week. (Preferably before the 15th.)

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you enjoy what I have done to the idea.

I will now throw up in the previously vacated bag.
-The Monster of Lustlandistan.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
So the cat might not be out of the bag but I need the bag for something else.

So I was the writer/coder/insane person that King brought on board a little bit ago. I have been helping him out over the past week or so. However with my editorial quality comes my insatiable perfectionism. Anyone that has played my mod knows that I try and make everything look great. However when I came on board I took one look at the script and decided to rebuild the game.

Unfortunately that means that I completely rewrote everything. All the characters changed and the relationships between characters also changed. Therefore certain images need to be redone or removed. The skeleton is still the same but the details have shifted a bit.

All of the characters still exist however several scenes were added and some reserved for later. I have a fairly familiar background in NTR but I wanted to give the noncons some more love if I could. This means that certain interactions were changed so that entirely different stories can arise with different decisions.

In short, I redid the entire game. Is it finished? Not yet. But I am sure it will be done this week. (Preferably before the 15th.)

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you enjoy what I have done to the idea.

I will now throw up in the previously vacated bag.
-The Monster of Lustlandistan.
If you are the writer now, does it mean that this game is gonna be similar to tyrant with mc getting mostly rubs n tugs while other guys get easy sex?

U

User_17502

If you are the writer now, does it mean that this game is gonna be similar to tyrant with mc getting mostly rubs n tugs while other guys get easy sex?
No. Sophie is already in a relationship with Marcus so she’s going to be putting out a lot more than the other girls. Other than that relationship mostly everyone is going to be seduced at the same level. There will be exceptions later down the road however.
But for the most part it’s not going to be easy sex for anyone not already in a relationship. Yet.
But the culture is quite different on Honolulu. Who knows what can happen. ;)

Reactions: mineiros123
U

User_17502

Good news @Heartlessnobody95

Do you plan change gameplay? More like open world or will be just a visual novel about choices and consequences?
I am already working on modding one semi-open world game. I don’t plan on changing the gameplay of this VN too much.

I will be adding a few more variables for the player to interact with but I want to focus on telling a distinct story with branching options. I want the player to have more control over the mc and what happens in the story. Your playthrough should feel personal by the end of the story.

nothing yet? thid is a nice one i can't wait!!!
Sorry, I am working hard on the new update. Should be out sometime this week. (All Patrons get immediate access.)

Reactions: SaiDas

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I am curious, because it seems that you have put a lot of hand into the game, I hope it was to improve the game and not to give it a radical turn.

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes