King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
@harish@12 I really like the premise but your story really needs some work. More of an explanation in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am going to replace day1 and day2 completely in the next update and also add the missing events that is lacking in the game. Then it will look perfect. Still Thanks for the feedback about my game.

Reactions: mineiros123

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
when the sister is sick and go home and dont stay at the party its the more dominant route? the less NTR route for her?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So to play the Dominate Harem route i want to keep there Love up? or something else. Since i am a selfish basterd and dont like to share my women. :evilsmile:

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
God damn, why haven't I seen this game before now... Really love the description and I know exactly what route I'm heading for, route 3. Do somebody mind telling me if this is worth checking out now or if I should just wait until the next release? I see people posting about quite a few bugs for day 1-2 (+the dev fixing it for next release), that's why I'm asking.

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
y
God damn, why haven't I seen this game before now... Really love the description and I know exactly what route I'm heading for, route 3. Do somebody mind telling me if this is worth checking out now or if I should just wait until the next release? I see people posting about quite a few bugs for day 1-2 (+the dev fixing it for next release), that's why I'm asking.
ou could wait or play the game. this game is more compact to other NTR games. my openion is you could wait till next update.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@cuck4life is that a for sure thing? im not a patron or any of that... unless its already been discussed on here, then i really need to stop being lazy and actually read posts lol

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
So to play the Dominate Harem route i want to keep there Love up? or something else. Since i am a selfish basterd and dont like to share my women. :evilsmile:
in the harem route you have to keep the 'domination' and 'love' points high and not acquire 'sluts' points. In the voyeur route is vice versa, keep the 'domination' and 'love' points below and keep the 'sluts' and 'lust' points high.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
in the harem route you have to keep the 'domination' and 'love' points high and not acquire 'sluts' points. In the voyeur route is vice versa, keep the 'domination' and 'love' points below and keep the 'sluts' and 'lust' points high.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Baka!
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes