rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Good game so far! Remind me of "MOM OR SISTER"! Very interresting the fact that we can follow 3 routes depending on our desires.
Pretty good models even if the game is buggy, still better than the RPGM version ;)

Reactions: Baka! and Mikedazz1

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
The file in the link is 1.0 and thread title is 0.2. Am I missing something or are these different versions?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Migration [v0.2] [kingoflust] - Original Size: 1.00GB

Download PC (79MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
i hope you guys liked the sex scenes at day1 and day3
dude ya they are soo good. but dont rush the things becoz this will make the game play bad. develop the characters slowly introduce sex scenes little by little. all popular titles will have a slow character development that what makes the game good. and try to add more scenes in non NTR too. and make the paths clear for them to avoid NTR.

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
Kind of wish you would've kept the old faces, the only one I think was an improvement was the mother, and Elena is kind of ugly now, when before I thought she was the most attractive woman in the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one huge bug in your renpy version, it keeps using names that i didn't set for the characters. so it gets rather confusing wondering wtf james, tracy, sunny are. i named them reaper, fatassslut, hotcocksucker....

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
one huge bug in your renpy version, it keeps using names that i didn't set for the characters. so it gets rather confusing wondering wtf james, tracy, sunny are. i named them reaper, fatassslut, hotcocksucker....
have you used the bug fix script that i have posted now???

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It wouldn't be much of a problem if we could use default names, but , unfortunately, there are no default names in the game :(

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It wouldn't be much of a problem if we could use default names, but , unfortunately, there are no default names in the game :(
but why would you want to use default names when you can change them?

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes