Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am a bit confused with confidence and all is it best to start a new game ??i have seen that some part is missing from previous version i could see stats for mom sis etc. and now the stats page is gone ??

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really like the renders but unfortunately i will have to wait and check again maybe next year when the MC finally gets the mom and the sis, i hate ntr, and that is the only path that have some action, i want the path when the MC takes EVERYTHING from those idiots ,Alpha path = avoid black dudes from fucking your family from 2 years and maybe....maybe you will get some action, NTR path= the girls jump on black dicks as soon as they see it...

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think the revenge path is you lose them first and then get the revenge to get them back. alpha is you never lose them in the first place, so they are safe for you only.

So i guess this game will now be 4 path ?

Alpha
Beta
NTR
and Rvenge NTR ?

That is allot of content. for everyone.
When I see a game in which the dev is promising so much routes,almost immediately comes to mind that in the future something will go away.In some cases half of the game and in some the whole game is even abandoned.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
I really like the renders but unfortunately i will have to wait and check again maybe next year when the MC finally gets the mom and the sis, i hate ntr, and that is the only path that have some action, i want the path when the MC takes EVERTHING from those idiots ,Alpha path = avoid black dudes from fucking your family from 2 years and maybe....maybe you will get some action, NTR path= the girls jump on black dicks as soon as they see it...
bye, Felicia..........

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
what a huge disappointing update,new writer but it seems the main focus is still the ntr path,had really huge hopes for this game when i found out it had a new writer but it seems this is and always will be a ntr focused game,might as well delete that ''alpha'' route and be done with it already,stop giving the non-ntr players hope that this will ever be a 50-50 content game

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
what a huge disappointing update,new writer but it seems the main focus is still the ntr path,had really huge hopes for this game when i found out it had a new writer but it seems this is and always will be a ntr focused game,might as well delete that ''alpha'' route and be done with it already,stop giving the non-ntr players hope that this will ever be a 50-50 content game
I was not expecting much content since this game has been on hiates for 3 month. maybe next version will we see some real content. the new writer also needs time adjust for this new game settings etc.. i think it will be troublesome if after several updates from now only ntr gets content and other path are forgotton then i start worry..

for now, just give it time.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Not home yet but i wonder is there some of the swim coach action going on in this update. Don't care for the sister tbh. The Mom content I'm wait for but if it's not any with her and mc then that's fine she's getting blacked again because why not. Either the way im getting some mom action.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really like the renders but unfortunately i will have to wait and check again maybe next year when the MC finally gets the mom and the sis, i hate ntr, and that is the only path that have some action, i want the path when the MC takes EVERTHING from those idiots ,Alpha path = avoid black dudes from fucking your family from 2 years and maybe....maybe you will get some action, NTR path= the girls jump on black dicks as soon as they see it...
I wish it was like other games that have NTR in it where you can actually switch it off by making a choice in the game and that's it never to be heard of again. I think it was an earlier version of this actually we tell Marcus to stay away that should have eliminated him from the equation.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I kinda agree, scrapping it at this point may be the best idea. Not to mention this was literally the best time to add a chunk of the content as these updates were supposed to be based of the relationship on the MC and his family. I've come to terms that its never going to be a game with a even amount of content, and hoping so is only going to cause people disappointment.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh. Update for update I come back to check the game and every time it's a disappointment. First several updates without anything new, just redone old content, now only NTR bullshit.

I'll check again in a year, maybe.

And this seemed so promising at the start.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I was not expecting much content since this game has been on hiates for 3 month. maybe next version will we see some real content. the new writer also needs time adjust for this new game settings etc.. i think it will be troublesome if after several updates from now only ntr gets content and other path are forgotton then i start worry..

for now, just give it time.
he knew from the start that people were bitching about the alpha route not having enough content like the ntr one has and if i'm not mistaken he said he will fix that...instead on his first update he decided to add even more content to the ntr path...like wtf :rolleyes:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
he knew from the start that people were bitching about the alpha route not having enough content like the ntr one has and if i'm not mistaken he said he will fix that...instead on his first update he decided to add even more content to the ntr path...like wtf :rolleyes:
This.

If I'm honest, after the dev so seriously defended his choices regarding how the MC slowly builds himself up to a strong, confident player in the non NTR routes, I didn't think the update with new content would then only focus on NTR again.

I really feel disappointed.

Cue the NTR crowd starting how we are little bitches complaining, while they KNOW they would do the same if a game that promised to do both NTR and no NTR routes concentrated too much on the non-NTR routes.

Just see the Babysitter thread for that. :cool:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I understand that part, but on the alpha i did not see any ntr from occuring like what happend to previous writer with previous episodes. i am only talking about chapter added today not previous chapters.

The game right now is missing vital,stuff witch where present in previous like the stats page for mom,sis now i cant see if i am on alpha path or not.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I understand that part, but on the alpha i did not see any ntr from occuring like what happend to previous writer with previous episodes. i am only talking about chapter added today not previous chapters.

The game right now is missing vital,stuff witch where present in previous like the stats page for mom,sis now i cant see if i am on alpha path or not.
i'm not talking about ntr stuff being on the alpha path or previous updates,i'm talking about the new writer and the fact that he should have balanced the game in adding more content for the alpha route not viceversa

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Maybe we should all just take the hint and realise that the dev never had any real intention of doing the Alpha route no matter what he keeps promising. Besides the fact he obviously has no idea what an "Alpha" actually is.

Like others have said maybe I will peek into this thread in 2-3 years and see if he picks up a dictionary and looks up the proper meaning of words ;)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes