yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
*Takes off MOD hat*
*Assumes member role*

Guess what, I'm just gonna sit back and wait. Don't be mad if I call all of you out for changing your tune at the next update or when the dev comes to forum to let you know his plans.

You know why? Because it seems that one NTR scene is all that is needed to form a circular firing squad after they've had to deal with a previous writer "finding jesus" then deleting a bunch of content. So they're trying to recover from that fiasco and get back on track. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that bit then are all attacking the team for adding 1 more NTR scene than there are non-NTR scenes. Just one extra NTR scene is all that is needed to set all of you off. Just. One. Scene. SMH
Think about that. There's a new team after a shithead ruined everything and it's trying to work together. There's only one more NTR scene then there are non-NTR scenes and suddenly you're all CONVINCED that it's all about NTR. Your logic doesn't compute. :rolleyes:
Not at all. You've all checked your logic at the door and are attacking a team over one extra NTR scene. In my eyes, that is the way snowflakes and crybabies behave. Seriously, you guys need to step back, take a breath and think just for a goddamn second. Seriously, do it.
Wait lol they actually went to religion? As someone who was raised in a religious household and walked away from it, I'm always amazed at how people can do that... Yes, walk to the cult, not away from it. That's the way to go...

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and botc76

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I wonder how much control over the direction of the game Thrownaway13 has, and whether this update was his plan, or Kings. I know you said that you wanted to push the Alpha path forward, and hopefully give it as much update as the beta path, but with this update i'm afraid you've probably pushed most of those people that were hoping for that away.
Ultimately any failure in content amount and story falls on my shoulders.

King tells me what I can and can’t do and I work with his wishes but in the end it is my job to make that work for him and our patrons.

I wasn’t given the best situation here. We were already way behind and left with nothing. By no means is this an excuse. It’s just the reality of the situation.

I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t enjoy this product and what I do. My goal is to see it succeed. Not just because that benefits me financially but because I want something to be proud of.

Along the way some people are going to fall off. There are going to be some hard comments to read. But that won’t stop me and the rest of the team from pushing forward.

Thanks,

-Thrown-

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

King tells me what I can and can’t do and I work with his wishes but in the end it is my job to make that work for him and our patrons.

I wasn’t given the best situation here. We were already way behind and left with nothing. By no means is this an excuse. It’s just the reality of the situation.

I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t enjoy this product and what I do. My goal is to see it succeed. Not just because that benefits me financially but because I want something to be proud of.

Along the way some people are going to fall off. There are going to be some hard comments to read. But that won’t stop me and the rest of the team from pushing forward.

Thanks,

-Thrown-
so in other words...( no offense - and i really mean it) he tells you to jump and you ask how high...its good to know at least with what kind of dev we're dealing with. thanks for your hard work but i'll be putting this game on the ignore list.best wishes to you man

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Thanks,

-Thrown-
Was wondering, did the confidense part also changed in previous episodes like it is in the newest episode ??

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

Thanks,

-Thrown-
While I will likely wait for the next update to try the game again I appreciate your message. So far I have enjoyed the game. The pacing has been good in my mind, yes instant sex can be good but I like to see relationships grow.

I appreciate that you are continuing after a bad situation so even though I am waiting for the next update (not a NTR fan), I will be adding this Dev to my Patreon list (not much but hope my money helps the group).

Just a thought.

P.S. I can't wait to see the (FAKE) scene where the MC spends a month having WILD SEX with a group of Meremaids. :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Glad to see the update and the team getting its feat back after the "religious intervention". Think I'll wait a bit for some more content, but willing to be the patient paetron. Glad they didn't just slap an abandoned tag on it and walk. Kudos!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Was wondering, did the confidense part also changed in previous episodes like it is in the newest episode ??
I’m thinking that we might a need page in the beginning that clearly defines things like confidence, love, etc.

Tracking those variables isn’t hard but I want to make sure going forward that I’m balancing them correctly. I’ll get the hang of it though.

I’ll put it on my list of things.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I’m thinking that we might a need page in the beginning that clearly defines things like confidence, love, etc.

Tracking those variables isn’t hard but I want to make sure going forward that I’m balancing them correctly. I’ll get the hang of it though.

I’ll put it on my list of things.
Maybe you could readd the stats page like it was in previous chapter and make the changes within that ?? right now in this update the stat page is completely missing

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so much hope for ntr avoidable and they always end up dissapointing, seriously im tired of this.
I was waiting to make my mind after this update and yet they seem to not deliver, i dont want to be an ass but when you are a dev you have to deliver on your promises and this game seems to fall more into the ntr stuff as it was before, no improvement to the non ntr route and still no content (the only content in the non ntr is still driving guys off so they dont cuck you..) not really my kind of game, best of luck but count 1 less patreon even if it was 5$ petty dollars , id rather put them on a more deserving game.
Hope you guys do better in the future and maybe, just maybe i will come back and so others...
(y)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, I get why the update was kinda weak, most of the effort the last few months was put into the rework of the original game chapters. There was at least some progress with both Sunny and swimming teacher, plus the mom is getting tempted. So the Alpha path still had some momentum in this. The scenes were a little on the short side, though I was thankful for the lack of a math test this time, thank god.

Honestly my biggest disappointment was there was nothing with Emma during the Biology class. It's like she wasn't even there.
Also no Sophie in Math. The side girls have gone forgotten in this update.

The one thing I noticed on the Alpha path that made me smile was that the Mom was in her old business suit going to work visibly showing she's unhappy with the uniform and refused to wear it.

Reactions: Koulo077

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
*Takes off MOD hat*
*Assumes member role*

Guess what, I'm just gonna sit back and wait. Don't be mad if I call all of you out for changing your tune at the next update or when the dev comes to forum to let you know his plans.

You know why? Because it seems that one NTR scene is all that is needed to form a circular firing squad after they've had to deal with a previous writer "finding jesus" then deleting a bunch of content. So they're trying to recover from that fiasco and get back on track. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that bit then are all attacking the team for adding 1 more NTR scene than there are non-NTR scenes. Just one extra NTR scene is all that is needed to set all of you off. Just. One. Scene. SMH
Think about that. There's a new team after a shithead ruined everything and it's trying to work together. There's only one more NTR scene then there are non-NTR scenes and suddenly you're all CONVINCED that it's all about NTR. Your logic doesn't compute. :rolleyes:
Not at all. You've all checked your logic at the door and are attacking a team over one extra NTR scene. In my eyes, that is the way snowflakes and crybabies behave. Seriously, you guys need to step back, take a breath and think just for a goddamn second. Seriously, do it.
I think its this way because a lot of people finally saw a ray of light with a new writer, hope that the route that's been extremely neglected might finally brought up to speed, but what they got was more same old same old. Not saying it won't happen, it very well might in the coming updates, but first impressions do matter and what you're seeing is the reaction to that.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Thanks,

-Thrown-
Please do not get influenced by haters and go with what you originally planned!
All in all good update, small but progressed well, can't wait to see someone go for Karla after MC fails to get her attention (didn't see any flags raised yet) also at least finally got what I wanted with Maude, Marcus will get sum from her <3

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
*Takes off MOD hat*
*Assumes member role*

you know thats not why people are complaining, it doenst have to do at all with the sex scenes that you are refering, if you see the renders content wise are more into ntr than non ntr, you can go and count then you will see what i mean, then after that see the text and scenes done to those guys trying to cuck the mc and the mc trying to take those guys off etc (thats the problem here, a non ntr route should always be more of a vanilla game with no idiots trying to cuck you or atleast not all the time, it never should be focused on that aspect, i already adviced this dev long time ago, it seems he never listened and now you can see that people are not trusting this anymore, im in that same boat... i was giving this a second chance after the remake and waited for 0.9 just to end up dissapointed.

(if you just want this in a short phrase id say "those black dudes have spent more time with his family than the mc itself"

Last edited:

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
People complaining because of the lack of Alpha Route Scenes, They really forgot one developer left them hanging and took away a boat load of content to join the Vatican. So they were all pressured in getting out an update as quick as possible. Man let's be grateful they managed to get one out early. Now that they've got things started I believe they can develop the game far better.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes