Angmir

May 29, 2017
Wait - do I see people complaining that there is not enough content for Alpha path ?? Like not-NTR path ??

The way I see it it is 80% non-NTR and only 1 single scene that is NTR (Sister at gym).

The rest is all sort of girls having slow buildup with MC, and not with possible NTR partners.

As a NTR fan I was tottaly dissapointed by this update, and I ended up just skipping through the images waiting for more meaningfull update in the future to make it worth playing through the game again.

So non-NTR path got like 10 diffrent small scenes against max 2 scenes for NTR and people are still complaing.
I for one demand that there was a clear NTR path that shows a small non-sex NTR scenes (just seeing girls beeing seduced etc) throughout the whole day, and not just 1 or 2 scenes per day.

This game started up as a NTR game and I guarantee you that most of its suporters are looking forward to that (you can make a poll on patreon)
As you can see you wont be ever able to satisfy the non-NTR fans - even if they get like 80% of the content, as long as some NTR scenes exist. Thats why I say - make this game return to its original idea or it will start dying soon.

But I will be patient with this one. After the mayor shuffle inside the development team it is only natural it will take a bit of time to get the game back on the right tracks (provided Devs know which tracks are the right once).
Arround the end of summer and with 2 more updates we will see if the game has any future in front of itself.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Bah, "alpha" people always love to storm in and hate on Netorare games, it will never change on this site, ever. I understand that you want to see more of certain type of content, however you have to understand that as plenty of others already said, a new writer has came in and had to sort everything out... this update was short mostly due to that. You will eventually get your "alpha" content, yet as you probably know this game will still remain NTR (as in Netori and Netorare) throughout the development, that's what it always was. Game was divided into routes for a REASON.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wait - do I see people complaining that there is not enough content for Alpha path ?? Like not-NTR path ??

The way I see it it is 80% non-NTR and only 1 single scene that is NTR (Sister at gym).

The rest is all sort of girls having slow buildup with MC, and not with possible NTR partners.

As a NTR fan I was tottaly dissapointed by this update, and I ended up just skipping through the images waiting for more meaningfull update in the future to make it worth playing through the game again.

So non-NTR path got like 10 diffrent small scenes against max 2 scenes for NTR and people are still complaing.
I for one demand that there was a clear NTR path that shows a small non-sex NTR scenes (just seeing girls beeing seduced etc) throughout the whole day, and not just 1 or 2 scenes per day.

This game started up as a NTR game and I guarantee you that most of its suporters are looking forward to that (you can make a poll on patreon)
As you can see you wont be ever able to satisfy the non-NTR fans - even if they get like 80% of the content, as long as some NTR scenes exist. Thats why I say - make this game return to its original idea or it will start dying soon.

But I will be patient with this one. After the mayor shuffle inside the development team it is only natural it will take a bit of time to get the game back on the right tracks (provided Devs know which tracks are the right once).
Arround the end of summer and with 2 more updates we will see if the game has any future in front of itself.
you make me laugh, are you a patreon of them? have you supported them since the begining? if you really think what you have writed i dont think so, this game have 3/4 ntr routes, 1 ntr in the alpha route, 2 or 3 being in the beta, so now please explain me how that 80% of this game is non ntr?:eek:

so now if we dont aprove of the way they are doing the non ntr is complaining about ntr.... woow

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
*Takes off MOD hat*
*Assumes member role*

Guess what, I'm just gonna sit back and wait. Don't be mad if I call all of you out for changing your tune at the next update or when the dev comes to forum to let you know his plans.

You know why? Because it seems that one NTR scene is all that is needed to form a circular firing squad after they've had to deal with a previous writer "finding jesus" then deleting a bunch of content. So they're trying to recover from that fiasco and get back on track. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that bit then are all attacking the team for adding 1 more NTR scene than there are non-NTR scenes. Just one extra NTR scene is all that is needed to set all of you off. Just. One. Scene. SMH
Think about that. There's a new team after a shithead ruined everything and it's trying to work together. There's only one more NTR scene then there are non-NTR scenes and suddenly you're all CONVINCED that it's all about NTR. Your logic doesn't compute. :rolleyes:
Not at all. You've all checked your logic at the door and are attacking a team over one extra NTR scene. In my eyes, that is the way snowflakes and crybabies behave. Seriously, you guys need to step back, take a breath and think just for a goddamn second. Seriously, do it.
Well.... that would all be true if the problem wasn't already there before the big rehaul.
Those of us who don't want the MC to get cucked were concerned long before.
So no, this isn't about 1 more NTR than non NTR scene, this is about the first update with any new content instead of, as was said would happen, pushing for more non NTR content ACTUALLY enforced the NTR feel of the game.

And it's not like we didn't mention this, you just conveniently forget those parts of our posts that brought up the previous problems people had with the non-NTR path compared to the NTR path, how even on that path the MC came off like a wimp and like every other male around him was going for the women in his live.
You just forgot those parts, because they don't fit your narrative.

Also, no one stepped over any line, there were no insults, no cursing, just people voicing their opinion. No one was put down for disagreeing or attacked or anything.
Aren't you kind of behaving like a troll who insults everybody who dares have a different opinion than he does as crybabies and snowflakes to devalue their opinion?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you make me laugh, are you a patreon of them? have you supported them since the begining? if you really think what you have writed i dont think so, this game have 3/4 ntr routes, 1 ntr in the alpha route, 2 or 3 being in the beta, so now please explain me how that 80% of this game is non ntr?:eek:
What do you mean 1 ntr in alpha ?? it was a mistake but developers fixed that ntr part from alpha there it was suppose to be beta path where marcus was seen with the sister this part was later corrected if you looked closely the sister did not act on marcus she was reading her book, and the mom with marcus dad was also shut down by the mom in alpha path, so what ntr are you refering too ?? because i did not see ntr in playthrough.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Bah, "alpha" people always love to storm in and hate on Netorare games, it will never change on this site, ever. I understand that you want to see more of certain type of content, however you have to understand that as plenty of others already said, a new writer has came in and had to sort everything out... this update was short mostly due to that. You will eventually get your "alpha" content, yet as you probably know this game will still remain NTR (as in Netori and Netorare) throughout the development, that's what it always was. Game was divided into routes for a REASON.
And as always NTR people never seem to get that no one here says anything against Netorare content being in the game, for those of you who like it, just about a discrepancy between the two options.
And you conveniently forget that NTR fans come into ALL game threads and cry for NTR, even if the dev explicitly stated there won't be any.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Thrownaway and other devs,
I highly enjoy the game and hope for more content in the future. More sisXMarcus with MC spectating would be awesome. Perhaps even have it develop where the sister teases the MC and lets him watch. As for Maude, I can't wait. Teresa content is good, but don't forget the side characters as others say.
Work on what you can, but whatever you do please continue! I'm happy for any updates. Perhaps we will get lucky and a modder will add even more content in the future, but the key is keeping the game relevant.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hah, so this Vn had the same writer who was behind Lexi too? Now isn't that a bummer.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Dear Thrownaway and other devs,
I highly enjoy the game and hope for more content in the future. More sisXMarcus with MC spectating would be awesome. Perhaps even have it develop where the sister teases the MC and lets him watch. As for Maude, I can't wait. Teresa content is good, but don't forget the side characters as others say.
Work on what you can, but whatever you do please continue! I'm happy for any updates. Perhaps we will get lucky and a modder will add even more content in the future, but the key is keeping the game relevant.
0.95 Should have more content as 0.90 was a writer transition update, so expect a lot more I guess!

Reactions: FalseOath

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What do you mean 1 ntr in alpha ?? it was a mistake but developers fixed that ntr part from alpha there it was suppose to be beta path where marcus was seen with the sister this part was later corrected if you looked closely the sister did not act on marcus she was reading her book, and the mom with marcus dad was also shut down by the mom in alpha path, so what ntr are you refering too ?? because i did not see ntr in playthrough.
thats not what i mean by that.
dunno if this has change since one of the devs leaved but there was going to be atleast 2 ntr in the beta and 1 ntr in the alpha, even if you are in the alpha you still see those guys trying to seduce your family (so there was going to be a route in the alpha for ntr)

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The only thing i hope is that developer dont go overboard with those exam / for classes like in previous episodes. Also for classes their seem to be small number of pupils in those classes for swimming their was only mc i hope we get more characters introduced in the school setting if only for background fillers right now the classes looks pretty empty comparred to previous episodes.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
thats not what i mean by that.
dunno if this has change since one of the devs leaved but there was going to be atleast 2 ntr in the beta and 1 ntr in the alpha, even if you are in the alpha you still see those guys trying to seduce your family (so there was going to be a route in the alpha for ntr)
But that part was explained mc was not complete Alpha yet. he is only just getting started. So those part are part of the plot, and you can prevent that already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great that the new update is here during a heatwave! Something to play until it is cool enough to sleep well.
NTR/Non-NTR: Why, oh verdammt why is it mostly the same with the "Alpha-dudes", the "Incest-haters", etc? Going in the threads where it is clearly written that some stuff (more/less depending on game) is in it they hate, play it and then "nölen rum" (get annoyed like hell)? That is like a Glasgow Rangers fan willignly buying Celtic jerseys all the while complaining how he is a die-hard Rangers fan. Like hating apple juice, but always ordering apple juice in the pub!
Esp. in this case, where the devs lost one, had to replace him and work under pressure to get out an update?

They promised there will be stuff for all routes and that they concentrate on one of them more per update in rotation. They follwed through with it. And please be fair, beside the bug in 0.70 (which sucked admittedly but was rectified) there is already quite some stuff for the Diplo routes and the alpha one there you just have to play it. But it seems for some it is more important that they begin to see it at all. So give the devs a bit more time!
And now I look forward to try out the new version.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no idea what happened since last update but it now kicks me to desktop whenever an animation is about to start..fresh install no old save new game..annoying AF because it is not an autosave point when it boots..plus..i have to reset my prefs each time i go back in...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..if i am reading the thread right(i'm probably not but lets roll with it..also..i have no issue with NTR in a game that has a non-NTR path which this is spossed to..soooo) there is a forced NTR instance in the non-NTR path now? or did i read it wrong?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But that part was explained mc was not complete Alpha yet. he is only just getting started. So those part are part of the plot, and you can prevent that already.
that post is almost refering to my other posts and the way those routes were planned, you may look for them in the first pages, so in a way i dont think you are getting my point here., in anycase it doenst matter anymore
(y)

ThunderRob there is no forcé ntr in the alpha path but you should wisely choose your choices....

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

To say that non-NTR fans are never happy if a game has NTR isn't exactly accurate.
They're unhappy if the NTR is forced (and especially if it's some surprise NTR) and is the dominant element in the game, leaving very little content for the non-NTR path itself.
I'm not too sure about this game ever being intended to be solely and purely a NTR game, think it was intended that it would also have non-NTR path since the beginning, but I could be wrong about that.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes