Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
pfffttt..i did not see them as best buddies..MC just moved there and Marcus was all up in his business right off..and as he was the most unlikeable npc in gaming history we the player had no option to "not friend him"..lol..and..like the plague..he keeps showing up..maybe if he had say a Liam(AL) personality it would be fine..but he's just a male Kardashian..he so needs to be killed with fire..thing is..after numerous times telling him "off limits" and "do not let him cheat" the hint should TAKE and he should be bye bye...
Actually before they somewhat rewrite the story marcus and mc where friends they changed that part later on. where mc did not know anyone but the first episode mc already knew marcus. This was also the episode where you could tell marcus to leave your family alone and hew would do it.. but later they also changed this part.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is compleatly innacurate. In terms of scenes and cgs this update got many many many more non-NTR content than NTR content.

From what I get - NTR hating people complain becouse they

- either choose wrongly and end up in NTR content teritory
- complain that non-NTR path has less H-scenes so far (and it was said clearly by Devs that it will take time for MC to become sexmachine fucking his family)
- or complain that MC even in the non-NTR route isnt macho enough for them ...

All 3 are bollocks.

But yeah - the game both in NTR and non-NTR department is pretty underdeveloped right now - I'd advise to wait a bit more before playing it, unless you have time and just want to check things out.
first, they mean content wise in the entire game, 2º this update was for the non ntr route.... so is fucking normal it will have more content for non ntr users... even if is only 5 mins of gameplay...
i advice you to think before making those comments, trying to act smart sometimes have the reverse effect on people, even more when you are the one in the wrong.

You forgot the most important thing !!
Markus came back for round 2 .. :ROFLMAO: :p
yeah , i just did not want to enter a buckle and repeat myself to infinite.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
People think that the non-ntr fans like me are bitching about mc not having sexual content with the mom and sis, its not about that, we are not dumb we know that for the story make any sense it should take time to have sexual content with them, we are complaining about how many times we need to drive those guys off? why do we need to walk a minefield every update? so far the alpha route is just that, shoving those guys off again and again and again its an endless circle, keep them in the NTR path, they should put them on the Alpha only for Netori and for the MC boost his confidence by mocking them, but noooo all we get to do is tell them to fuck off every fucking update when does this end? it is really necessary to have to do this every update until the game is completed?, will the MC eventually get rid of them for good?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm glad we got to ditch Marcus before going to the gym and spending that quality time with the sister yet the little creep ends up turning up he needs to be gone completely
He has a girlfriend but is trying to cuck mc also the part where and the father and marcus are at the mc home without mc knowing in previous episodes mc was occupied with that stupid school project and they where trying to get into your families pants.... only to come back who knows how long they been their trying to corrupt the ladies.

But we need to wait since the other author is no longer their maybe the new one will rewrite what is already their.

Reactions: Mormont

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait - do I see people complaining that there is not enough content for Alpha path ?? Like not-NTR path ??

The way I see it it is 80% non-NTR and only 1 single scene that is NTR (Sister at gym).

The rest is all sort of girls having slow buildup with MC, and not with possible NTR partners.

As a NTR fan I was tottaly dissapointed by this update, and I ended up just skipping through the images waiting for more meaningfull update in the future to make it worth playing through the game again.

So non-NTR path got like 10 diffrent small scenes against max 2 scenes for NTR and people are still complaing.
I for one demand that there was a clear NTR path that shows a small non-sex NTR scenes (just seeing girls beeing seduced etc) throughout the whole day, and not just 1 or 2 scenes per day.

This game started up as a NTR game and I guarantee you that most of its suporters are looking forward to that (you can make a poll on patreon)
As you can see you wont be ever able to satisfy the non-NTR fans - even if they get like 80% of the content, as long as some NTR scenes exist. Thats why I say - make this game return to its original idea or it will start dying soon.

But I will be patient with this one. After the mayor shuffle inside the development team it is only natural it will take a bit of time to get the game back on the right tracks (provided Devs know which tracks are the right once).
Arround the end of summer and with 2 more updates we will see if the game has any future in front of itself.
80%??

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Is there anyway to skip text without having read it before in renpy?

I've read the first 5 days like 10 times across versions and really cba to hammer space/leftclick through them again

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think your post are stuck.. your making double posting.. are you getting error message when posting ?

Could you delete the the excessive 3 times you posted the exact same message? Spamming isn't tolerated.
I dont think its his fault i am also getting error everytime i post something but it still create the post even after the error message. and if you click again it will just create the same post again like what happened above.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I dont think its his fault i am also getting error everytime i post something but it still create the post even after the error message.
It's only his message that I see as a duplicate, no one else's :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
it seems there is a server issue and makes some post repeat....... dont press post reply again if you get that warning, your post will still get in the fórum but if you continue to press post reply you will repeat the same message
Ah okay, good to know, thanks for that :)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes