gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
sometimes its rollback to previous dialogue after using skip features
are you sure is is from the incest patch? The last complete label for the patch is on day5.The rest is only replace the original text with the incest patch text

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT I've been wanting to ask you this for a while.Can you please delete from the op the incest patch notes? the text is for the version 0.50 and i wrote a newer text at my post from the incest patch.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
These schooldays are just boring in my opinion. They are quite repetetive and feels like we just end up loosing content with mom and sis at the cost of that same schoolstuff we have to go through every day:( I do like some of the school characters but id like to see them in other settings, like that one at the beach with Karla. And these god damn tests. looks like the dev loves them but does anyone else actually like that? But seriously give us more MOM CONTENT please. Now i understand that the last update had some difficulties but all that wait for almost no mom broke my heart, and also my penis is very dissapointed:(

Jan 11, 2018
Nice update, it's good to see the differences in both routes(Alpha and Beta). The Alpha choices, the MC's not just thinking manly, he acts more manly and you see the results. The Beta choices he acts more like he is a cuck, because that's a purpose of this route, so the idea here is to see the girls getting corrupted slowly. Overall, the update was good but short, but I believe the reason was the writer changing and I will wait for the 1.0 update to see the solid consequences from the decisions in both routes, in other words, more action in the Alpha route going further than teasing and more solid corruption in the Beta route with the girls changing their behavior with they opening more around the rivals.

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Is is just me or the game always crashed? Its really unplayable
I have same problem, crushes because of out of memory errors. As i remembered same problem i met in another game(the engagement), their coder forgot to close one image before opening next, so after some time of playing all opened images where eating too much memory. Seemed that here coder needs to check this too.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Well these reactions were to be expected. But tbh I would wait 2-3 more updates for the new dev team to get into the groove before complaining too loudly.

And honestly do you guys expect that your mom/sis will sooner bang you than a non-related person? If anything the alpha path should focus first on the other girls and have the fam come last.
Forget mom and sis, the MC does not fuck any of the other girls in the alpha route either. The 'alpha' route consists of MC telling the other guys not fuck his family, and not getting any action himself.
Also, I don't really think that many women will start fucking random dudes after just 7 days moving in at a new place. The mom, shown as a prude goes to a date with a black guy, lets him fuck her just after 2 days moving in, and stripping in the office for a promotion after 6 days.

• Love
Reactions: botc76 and Koulo077

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Far too little lewd content, even less while playing the harem route...gotta wait for more.

Reactions: Koulo077

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Great... I just discovered this game and got really excited because it looks good and seems to have a decent amount of content. Oh and it has different paths???... oh... according to all these comments there ARE multiple paths but only one them has any content.

This is advice for any dev out there. If you are going to make a game with multiple paths then have an outline laid out way before you get started which contains content for all the choices. Even if I wanted to play as a loser that lets everyone else get the action instead of him I'd still be pissed off because the game itself isn't what it promises to be.

If you can't make a game with equal amounts of content for various groups then just make it a game marketed toward one specific group.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Last update I played was .6 I think back in early February uhh... What happened to Elena? I don't remember her having a face of someone in their late 50s who was either a heavy smoker or spent way too much time in the sun or both.

EDIT: Missing image "day3epartys35a".

EDIT2: Another, "day10evisit8astop", also "day11 gym1 without marcus42".

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I guess NTR fans and NTR haters will never agree upon what is good in a game, it's just not possible, but what I don't get, do you guys really not understand how if you don't like NTR at all and were told from the start that there was a no-NTR path, that it is incredibly annoying and killing interest in the game if the non-NTR path consists almost solely off STOPPING NTR from happening.

You don't get any action, you just work on keeping others away.
That's just not what we are looking for in a game.
Just imagine it the other way around, you were told there was an NTR path and it would consist almost entirely of you keeping the NTR options possible, but not actually happening.
It sucks and it's frustrating.

There's really no need from your side to go up against us non-NTR fans, because we don't want to infringe on your fun here, we just want the same fun you guys have for our route.

As others have pointed out, the devs don't have to wonder if that is losing them patrons and support.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I have worked my way through ten pages of word crimes (seriously, people, is it too much effort to learn your irregular verbs?) and this thread feels like the Facebook group of the WWE on PPV Sundays: "I'm done and will never watch that crap again!" "Yeah yeah, see ya tomorrow in the comments for Monday Night Raw."

Maybe I have a different perspective because a) I have played from the last reworked content which meant before you entered the University of Honululu and thus had a decent amount of update and b) I'm not into NTR and therefore have no clue how much content there is in that path nor do I care.

However, what people forget is that the MC did not even start this game as Beta. He more or less started as Omega. He had to work his way up the whole Greek alphabet and is currently about Delta or maybe even Gamma. Meaning, he can assert a certain dominance, but won't be taken seriously [regarding the complaint that Marcus keeps popping up]. Considering that, the odd HJ or BJ here and there is already an accomplishment. Fingering Mom and grinding on his sister would have been not even a consideration early, and that buildup takes time.

Of course the other males have the advantage. Marcus getting sucked or doing it with his girlfriend is obvious. Him moving in on your sister is proving fruitless. Even if he tries you swat him off once with the "off-limits decision" and your sister does the rest, showing absolutely no interest in him, neither in her room or in the gym. Weak-you has been seen once, and has since been shut down with his uniform requirement and Mom didn't even discuss it further and just went number crunching with him. Emma's brother can not be taken serious in any way, I'd consider him a Double Omega or a Clown at best.

So where do we stand? Mom and Sister are definitely interested. So is Aunt - we have a sex scene with her in a quasi-fantasy. We got a BJ from Marcus' gf (and since we don't let him peek in math class and his gf is dependent on copying I am assuming that we get to tutor her in the near future, which is an in), Maude seems to be open for more and wants the "tour of the house" (and we all know what that means) and the swim teach seemed to have enjoyed the grinding and groping.

TL;DR: In my opinion, considering where we came from, the progress is nothing to sneeze at. I expect the V-Card to be handed in soon - either in 0.95 or 1.0 - and the dominoes will start to fall shortly thereafter.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes