Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
constant crashes on compressed version
Strange, I have the compressed version too, but until now no crashes. What I wonder, maybe there was a post about it I skipped over accidently, is in the compressed version the cell phone is gone. I cannot open it, it is not there, I tried "p" and all that, still not found. Is it still in the full version? Thanks in advance

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
so..if i am reading the thread right(i'm probably not but lets roll with it..also..i have no issue with NTR in a game that has a non-NTR path which this is spossed to..soooo) there is a forced NTR instance in the non-NTR path now? or did i read it wrong?
No forced NTR.

No they are wrong. I played the game as confident..no walkthrough and
see,,the thing this game really needs to differentiate ntr and non-ntr is a proper divergence...if i tell Marcus to stay away from my family..he should never appear again in the non-ntr path..but still he is always there..once you have chosen your preferred path..you should not be continuously assaulted by the other...thats just poor story telling because it becomes moronic and immersion dies..it diverges from any sort of potential reality ..because we all know if we tell someone to buggar off and they dont..we either call the cops for harrassment..or man up and beat them senseless ;)
Fuck no...what's the fun in that? Keep fighting for your woman I say.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
test (sorry for the spam will be deleted soon)
Hey, if we want a functioning forum, some tests have to be done. By the way, I want to tell that you are spamming the forum.;):giggle: All good and that the error is soon rectified

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
After such a long time i hoped for more then just one small day, but still i'm just glad that the game itself isn't dead.
but i would love for an updated Walkthrough tho.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
And you conveniently forget that NTR fans come into ALL game threads and cry for NTR, even if the dev explicitly stated there won't be any.
That point is flawed cause you know the NTR haters go into every NTR game and shit on the game itself for it not having a non NTR path more often then NTR fans go in asking for NTR. Literally go into any NTR game and you'll see the truth for yourself. That argument can't be used anymore when you have the counter argument for it in all NTR game thread's. This game right here is a subject of NTR hating if i'm not misstaken. I could be wrong here, but if i remmeber correctly this game was NTR from the start but only got added the non-NTR route cause of people hating. Could be wrong but that's what i remmeber when it came out. Different name as well this game had.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Edited on 28.06.2019: is the incest patch for the version 0.91 bugfix.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released
could u re upload the file is deleted

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That point is flawed cause you know the NTR haters go into every NTR game and shit on the game itself for it not having a non NTR path more often then NTR fans go in asking for NTR. Literally go into any NTR game and you'll see the truth for yourself. That argument can't be used anymore when you have the counter argument for it in all NTR game thread's. This game right here is a subject of NTR hating if i'm not misstaken. I could be wrong here, but if i remmeber correctly this game was NTR from the start but only got added the non-NTR route cause of people hating. Could be wrong but that's what i remmeber when it came out. Different name as well this game had.
Lol. That's just your warped personal perception, for me it is the complete opposite, but that's only natural because you tend to not see people asking for NTR where non is intended, because it doesn't bother you, while you will see someone complaining about NTR, because it pisses you off, same with me vice versa.

Maybe we should all just stop the practice entirely.

Also, the game was supposed to have both options from the start and again, I have seen nobody hate on ntr, just that the non-NTR supposedly alpha path has nothing in it but stopping NTR.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
From the start the dev said there would be 3 routes. Alpha. Beta/Cuck. Diplomat (kind of a mix of Alpha/Beta).

Only Beta/Cuck has any actual sexual content so far. People understand content with mom and sis will naturally take longer to develop but theres a bunch side characters that the MC could be going all Alpha on but nope. We only get a loser MC no matter what route you choose.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So I have worked my way through ten pages of word crimes (seriously, people, is it too much effort to learn your irregular verbs?) and this thread feels like the Facebook group of the WWE on PPV Sundays: "I'm done and will never watch that crap again!" "Yeah yeah, see ya tomorrow in the comments for Monday Night Raw."

Maybe I have a different perspective because a) I have played from the last reworked content which meant before you entered the University of Honululu and thus had a decent amount of update and b) I'm not into NTR and therefore have no clue how much content there is in that path nor do I care.

However, what people forget is that the MC did not even start this game as Beta. He more or less started as Omega. He had to work his way up the whole Greek alphabet and is currently about Delta or maybe even Gamma. Meaning, he can assert a certain dominance, but won't be taken seriously [regarding the complaint that Marcus keeps popping up]. Considering that, the odd HJ or BJ here and there is already an accomplishment. Fingering Mom and grinding on his sister would have been not even a consideration early, and that buildup takes time.

Of course the other males have the advantage. Marcus getting sucked or doing it with his girlfriend is obvious. Him moving in on your sister is proving fruitless. Even if he tries you swat him off once with the "off-limits decision" and your sister does the rest, showing absolutely no interest in him, neither in her room or in the gym. Weak-you has been seen once, and has since been shut down with his uniform requirement and Mom didn't even discuss it further and just went number crunching with him. Emma's brother can not be taken serious in any way, I'd consider him a Double Omega or a Clown at best.

So where do we stand? Mom and Sister are definitely interested. So is Aunt - we have a sex scene with her in a quasi-fantasy. We got a BJ from Marcus' gf (and since we don't let him peek in math class and his gf is dependent on copying I am assuming that we get to tutor her in the near future, which is an in), Maude seems to be open for more and wants the "tour of the house" (and we all know what that means) and the swim teach seemed to have enjoyed the grinding and groping.

TL;DR: In my opinion, considering where we came from, the progress is nothing to sneeze at. I expect the V-Card to be handed in soon - either in 0.95 or 1.0 - and the dominoes will start to fall shortly thereafter.
If you don't know Omega class is actualy the supreme class.There is nothing better or stronger than him.Think something like Dark Phoenix/the comics not the movies:)So your example is pretty much wrong.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Lol. That's just your warped personal perception, for me it is the complete opposite, but that's only natural because you tend to not see people asking for NTR where non is intended, because it doesn't bother you, while you will see someone complaining about NTR, because it pisses you off, same with me vice versa.

Maybe we should all just stop the practice entirely.

Also, the game was supposed to have both options from the start and again, I have seen nobody hate on ntr, just that the non-NTR supposedly alpha path has nothing in it but stopping NTR.
You only say it's my "warped" perception cause you know damn well it's true. You're trying to justifie the hate on NTR games. I look around all game thread's that i like, i see the truth right infront of me when it comes to NTR games specificaly which is NTR haters going into these games and shit on them cause the dev of the game wont appeal to their massive fake alpha ego's and it pisses them off cause the game look's good. The thing is an NTR fan has more reason to be pissed off then someone that hates NTR and i'll tell you why. NTR games are in the minority on this site, the only reason it's debated a lot is cause most don't know the real definition of it and think it can be applied to most games. But my point since we are in the minority and we only get maybe if we're lucky about 10-50 NTR games in a year. Compared that to the usual harem/fake alpha games that's out there? do that comparison and you're gonna prove my point.

Also i've argued this many times before, my view has always been that if a dev has specificaly said there will be NTR in the future in his game then you have a right to ask question's of when and what kind of NTR. If the dev said from the start there won't be NTR then you don't ask for it as an NTR fan. If a dev hasn't said anything yet with his/hers game about involving NTR yet is showing signs of it being NTR in certain choices then you can ask them if there is gonna be NTR or not. With NTR haters it's a whole different ball game.
NTR hater: Hey dev will there be NTR?
Dev: Yes!
NTR hater:.....(this is when i should leave the thread cause i hate this fetish but i can't stand this good looking game having that fetish)
NTR hater:i hate ntr please make non ntr path, that fetish make's me sick "whine" "whine" you'll lose patreons if you keep it NTR.
That's the honest truth!:p Last thing, look at lockhear's quotes of you, you're contradicting yourself man.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes