ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
To say that non-NTR fans are never happy if a game has NTR isn't exactly accurate.
They're unhappy if the NTR is forced (and especially if it's some surprise NTR) and is the dominant element in the game, leaving very little content for the non-NTR path itself.
I'm not too sure about this game ever being intended to be solely a NTR game, think it was intended that it would also have non-NTR path since the beginning, but I could be wrong about that.
i've played this since the start and it was always said that there would be a full on and off NTR path...if it has changed since..i've no idea and i'm not reading back 142 pages..LOL

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that post is almost refering to my other posts and the way those routes were planned, you may look for them in the first pages, so in a way i dont think you are getting my point here., in anycase it doenst matter anymore
(y)

ThunderRob there is no forcé ntr in the alpha path but you should wisely choose your choices....
previous to this update i always have and always avoided it fine...as long as my non path stays that way i'll keep playing this..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i've played this since the start and it was always said that there would be a full on and off NTR path...if it has changed since..i've no idea and i'm not reading back 142 pages..LOL
Yeah that's my understanding that the game always intended to have both NTR and non-NTR paths, was never supposed to be just one of which, and my understanding is that it hasn't changed. But of course, I can't say for certain because I haven't even played the game yet, been waiting for non-NTR path get a bit more meat on its bones, because throughout the thread it has been said that NTR path seem to get content more often than the non-NTR path, or something like that :p

Reactions: botc76

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Great that the new update is here during a heatwave! Something to play until it is cool enough to sleep well.
NTR/Non-NTR: Why, oh verdammt why is it mostly the same with the "Alpha-dudes", the "Incest-haters", etc? Going in the threads where it is clearly written that some stuff (more/less depending on game) is in it they hate, play it and then "nölen rum" (get annoyed like hell)? That is like a Glasgow Rangers fan willignly buying Celtic jerseys all the while complaining how he is a die-hard Rangers fan. Like hating apple juice, but always ordering apple juice in the pub!
Esp. in this case, where the devs lost one, had to replace him and work under pressure to get out an update?

They promised there will be stuff for all routes and that they concentrate on one of them more per update in rotation. They follwed through with it. And please be fair, beside the bug in 0.70 (which sucked admittedly but was rectified) there is already quite some stuff for the Diplo routes and the alpha one there you just have to play it. But it seems for some it is more important that they begin to see it at all. So give the devs a bit more time!
And now I look forward to try out the new version.
People "are not" bitching about the fact NTR is in the game. People "are" bitching because from the start an "Alpha" route was promised in the description and instead of following through any and all "actual" sex scenes have nothing to do with the MC.

We listened and trusted the dev when he told us his "plan" for the future but all we still get is more content for everything but the Alpha route. So yeah people are rightly pissed about it and yeah it sucks that the last writer just left the dev twisting in the wind but that doesnt mean the next update needed to bitch slap the Alpha route fans in the face by yet again releasimg content to the already one sided side of the content pie.

So like other former patrons. Thanks for some great renders and reworking the older stuff but my small patronage is going elsewhere.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
previous to this update i always have and always avoided it fine...as long as my non path stays that way i'll keep playing this..
the problem here rob is that no matter how many times we drive off those guys still come back again and again, this story and plot being centered on ntr in a non ntr route will never work well and will make those people leave dissapointed, how many renders wasted on the mc seeing guys trying to cuck him, how many of those renders the mc trying to make those guys to fuck off... keep going like this and this is all the content you will get:sneaky:
(i said it before multiple times, make render of the mc alone with girls and scenes, do that and you will make a properly non ntr route, keep wasting renders and time centering the non ntr route into driving those guys off all the updates and people will get pissed and leave, after that come here and act surprised that people dropped pledges and complain...lmao)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i play mainly for the aunt anyways..lots of action..lol..she's such a "nice" girl ;)
Too bad this episode had no aunt content. maybe she will be in next one with beach episode with the mom.

Mc will need to grow into his role as Alpha male anyway. i hope we get options to buff up mc and change his apearance later on. new hairstyle some real mustle etc..

Reactions: Koulo077

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the problem here rob is that no matter how many times we drive off those guys still come back again and again, this story and plot being centered on ntr in a non ntr route will never work well and will make those people leave dissapointed, how many renders wasted on the mc seeing guys trying to cuck him, how many of those renders the mc trying to make those guys to fuck off... keep going like this and this is all the content you will get:sneaky:
ya..it annoys TF out of me that Marcus cannot take the fucking hint to fuck off and die...he is forced asshole apon my happy..LOL...in the real world..i'd have beat the shit out of him and sent him packing long ago...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
A handy and driving off the local D-Bags for the entire game is the most Alpha shit ever bruh... o_O

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
ya..it annoys TF out of me that Marcus cannot take the fucking hint to fuck off and die...he is forced asshole apon my happy..LOL...in the real world..i'd have beat the shit out of him and sent him packing long ago...
Yes that part is worrying marcus dad is married and is after the mom and marcus has a girlfriend and is after your sister.. the girlfriend was nowhere to be found in this episode ? :unsure: Mc needs to go after marcus girlfriend.. And show him how to do it right.. like that party in previous episode.

Will this game contain blackmail in future episode ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Koulo077 and botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see,,the thing this game really needs to differentiate ntr and non-ntr is a proper divergence...if i tell Marcus to stay away from my family..he should never appear again in the non-ntr path..but still he is always there..once you have chosen your preferred path..you should not be continuously assaulted by the other...thats just poor story telling because it becomes moronic and immersion dies..it diverges from any sort of potential reality ..because we all know if we tell someone to buggar off and they dont..we either call the cops for harrassment..or man up and beat them senseless ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
A handy and driving off the local D-Bags for the entire game is the most Alpha shit ever bruh... o_O
im not the most alpha in the real world and i tell you i will never take that shit from markus, at the 2 time i see him not getting the hint (beat the hell outta him). I mean you learn that much when you are a kid

kid mc: thats mine
markus: i want it
kid mc: thats mine!!!
markus: im trying to rob it
kid mc furiously beat markus to a pulp.
:ROFLMAO:

agree

Reactions: Koulo077 and botc76

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah that's my understanding that the game always intended to have both NTR and non-NTR paths, was never supposed to be just one of which, and my understanding is that it hasn't changed. But of course, I can't say for certain because I haven't even played the game yet, been waiting for non-NTR path get a bit more meat on its bones, because throughout the thread it has been said that NTR path seem to get content more often than the non-NTR path, or something like that :p
This is compleatly innacurate. In terms of scenes and cgs this update got many many many more non-NTR content than NTR content.

From what I get - NTR hating people complain becouse they

- either choose wrongly and end up in NTR content teritory
- complain that non-NTR path has less H-scenes so far (and it was said clearly by Devs that it will take time for MC to become sexmachine fucking his family)
- or complain that MC even in the non-NTR route isnt macho enough for them ...

All 3 are bollocks.

But yeah - the game both in NTR and non-NTR department is pretty underdeveloped right now - I'd advise to wait a bit more before playing it, unless you have time and just want to check things out.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
see,,the thing this game really needs to differentiate ntr and non-ntr is a proper divergence...if i tell Marcus to stay away from my family..he should never appear again in the non-ntr path..but still he is always there..once you have chosen your rpeferred path..you should not be continuously assaulted by the other...thats just poor story telling because it becomes moronic and immersion dies..it diverges from any sort of potential reality ..because we all know if we tell someone to buggar off and they dont..we either call the cops for harrassment..or man up and beat them senseless ;)
The problem was this game was it was first started where mc and marcus where best buddies but later they changed that part. Also we dont know much about the buisness of the marcus father we dont know much about him how dangerous this charatcer is etc..

Right now mc is still learning, he is in a new place new surrounding he needs time to adjust to his new custom. dont forget mc was never Alpha to begin with.. you dont get alpha overnight either.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I feel conflicted about the game, it's not bad per se but there seems to be very little content on the Alpha route (haven't and won't check the NTR route to see the difference). It is also a little annoying how even if you optimal (or close to it) choices for the alpha route, the NTR vibes are still there in a huge way. Probably won't end up playing this one again until it is complete (assuming that happens) and I hear a trusted (like ThunderRob or Eerie Entity) source's opinion on how the Alpha route turns out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That is like a Glasgow Rangers fan willignly buying Celtic jerseys all the while complaining how he is a die-hard Rangers fan
I never ever would have thought to read something like this on here :LOL: although ntr fan and non ntr fan is a lot safer than that idea

Reactions: Turret and botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The problem was this game was it was first started where mc and marcus where best buddies but later they changed that part. Also we dont know much about the buisness of the marcus father we dont know much about him how dangerous this charatcer is etc..
pfffttt..i did not see them as best buddies..MC just moved there and Marcus was all up in his business right off..and as he was the most unlikeable npc in gaming history we the player had no option to "not friend him"..lol..and..like the plague..he keeps showing up..maybe if he had say a Liam(AL) personality it would be fine..but he's just a male Kardashian..he so needs to be killed with fire..thing is..after numerous times telling him "off limits" and "do not let him cheat" the hint should TAKE and he should be bye bye...

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes