bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
correction Ntr (avoidable) their is big difference it was not the non ntr crowd but the ntr crowd who has trouble now.. check my other post..

https://f95zone.to/threads/culture-shock-v1-0-king-of-lust.13753/post-2522871
This is what I'm referring to:

1571328208933.png

If someone cannot stand a given fetish, no problem - don't play games marked with that tag. But why do some people play a game that is clearly tagged with that fetish and then complain about, or otherwise start shit with those who do like it?

If you're allergic to strawberries then don't order "Strawberry Shortcake" and then come bitching that you had an allergic reaction with the justification of "well, I thought I could eat around them". It's fucking baked in, and nobody's fault but your own.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 432095

If someone cannot stand a given fetish, no problem - don't play games marked with that tag. But why do some people play a game that is clearly tagged with that fetish and then complain about, or otherwise start shit with those who do like it?

If you're allergic to strawberries then don't order "Strawberry Shortcake" and then come bitching that you had an allergic reaction with the justification of "well, I thought I could eat around them". It's fucking baked in, and nobody's fault but your own.

The folk that don't read the Tags in the first place do my nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is the non NTR route of this game good?
Eh, its passable at best now, if you would have asked one update ago I would have flat out said no. Its not really worth the size of the game at all though. I would wait till chapter 2 and skip this one if you just want non-NTR.

Last edited:

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Eh, its passable at best now, if you would have asked one update ago I would have flat out said no. Its not really worth the size of the game at all though. I would wait till chapter and skip this one if you just want non-NTR.
Thanks i'm going to skip this one them

Reactions: greenp

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you guys don't know mom's photoshoot have also been divided in both alpha and beta route which you will notice in future. At last i will say we are and we will provide you guys the best from us. Meanwhile we are ready to accept all the appreciation and criticism from you guys.
First off, as I wrote in some earlier posts, I like this game and look forward to chapter 2! Renders have very much improved over the versions and we have stuff for all paths. In a certain way, I do not get several critics, it is open stated that "Cultural Shock V1" is the beginning of the story with more to come.
One question: The photoshots of Mom will be split, which I find great for the finetuning of the various paths. Now could I choose e.g. the "beta" route of the photoshots while staying on "alpha" outside of it? Being able to pick and chose "against the flow" could be great.

Reactions: King of Lust

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i have to disagree..unless you are on a strict incest diet..then there is nothing other than the aunt in the non-ntr...otherwise non ntr route is good..there is sex and fun times..so do try the game and pay attention to the choices and have a fun non-ntr time..

Reactions: Dependable_223

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
For those with the error day5wakeupFilter; try this (not really experienced with the platform, but it went on so /care)

Open day5.rpy and add the following line at #237.
Code:
label day5wakeupFilter:
Save and go on..

It would look like this:
Code:
label day5wakeup:
label day5wakeupFilter:
scene day5mwakeup1
mc "([m]'s making breakfast.)"
mc "(She really goes above and beyond for us.)"
mc "(It's her first day of work and she woke up early to make us breakfast before she leaves.)"
scene day5mwakeup2
mc "(She hasn't noticed me yet.)"
mc "(Let me give her a surprise.)"
scene day5mwakeup3
Thank you so much It worked

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

View attachment 432095

Dont you think i know that ?? but this time it was not the non ntr crowed who was complaining but the ntr crowed themselfs..

Also the tags are not very intuitive you see it alright is says NTR but the problem is we got NTR, ntr avoidable and reverse ntr but those tags are not available. so everything is placed on ntr tag.

Also my post was refering to:
Genre:
SPOILER

3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Corruption, Group sex, Harem, Incest, Interracial, Milf, Ntr (avoidable), Romance, Teasing, Voyeurism, Mobile game

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So I just finished playing this game (version 1.0) and I think it is excellent.

All paths (Alpha, Beta, Cuck, Diplomat) are fun. The colloquial use of Alpha to make the main path differences obvious (Alpha vs Beta) is clever. I'm a fan of the ABCD route naming. It just doesn't work as well if you call them Harem, Sharing, Voyeur and Romance.

I really like the pseudo role-playing element in the game. To succeed as Alpha or Diplomat, you have to work at it a while. First you have to play defence (cock-block) and work on your skills (Confidence) before you can start effectively pushing back and going on offence (pursuit). I like that Marcus and Weiku will keep coming around until they start to respect MC more.

But the inspired part of the game is it's not just the MC you build up, it's also the women. It's the girls who choose, so you need to make yourself attractive to them (raise Confidence and Love stats) while keeping them strong (lower Corruption and Slut) so they don't succumb to sleazebags. I love the balance in this approach.

The focus on story, use of selective realism, and the pacing work for me. And the renders are beautiful. Great work by the devs and kudos for maintaining the vision of the game across the staff changes. I can't wait until Chapter 2 starts!

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

I haven’t been around much in the thread! I have come to bring you some good and bad news.

bad news, I’m absolutely swamped. In the industry I work in this is the craziest time of year and I am currently working 10-12 hour day’s all week. So you can imagine writing is rather hard.

So to our very loyal and wonderful patrons I apologize for any delay. I should have some time this weekend to play a little catch up.

Good news! I’m trying to push even more content. Also bringing some girls in that we haven’t seen in awhile! I told you guys that nobody will be forgotten and that is very true. I want to give you guys as much content as possible and improve my writing to get you guy an awesome product.

I am off to a very deep sleep!

Thank you all for making this possible!

-Thrown-

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes