Jan 24, 2018
This update suck ass. That's it. I am done with this petty excuse of a game. I like big tittied deatclaws and this game has none. It's all this cuck or alpha stuff. This is my final warning to the devs you either add a big tittied alpha matriarch deathclaw in your next update or I am done like for real this time. And for reference here is an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you can make it like a DLC. And Marcus tries to fuck her too along with MC. Whoever fucks the matriarch unlocks an easter egg or an extra skin or something. Please make it happen!
If you don't do it I won't no longer play your game. And me not playing your game, that's a big deal. At that point you better quit this adult video game thing and start applying for a job at mcdonalds. Yeah so you better do it as I want it because my fetishes are important and a top priority.

Give the devs a break and be patient folks, really. I love cuck stuff, but other people should be able to enjoy the game too.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Wow. Just a terrible update.

Way to crap all over your core fans devs. Listening to all the whiny little punks and snubbing the patrons who supported your game.

I just dont get why you even include non-NTR content. Its crystal clear you have zero interest in working on it. I tried both main paths and writing and H-scenes are terrible on the alpha path so why even bother tacking it on while dropping a turd sandwhich on the main fan base....

Once less patron now.
I'm sure the dev will miss your single $1 donation. Meanwhile, if the dev makes a great alpha/harem game they will probably get back two patreons for every beta type who leaves because they can't self-insert as the female MC while the 'BBC' takes her. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: skullker and greenp

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
If the devs plan is to shit on the people who supported him from the beginning then bravo, he fucking nailed that it
I am quite certain the devs had no such plans. Changing writers mid-stream is tough, especially if they don't share the departed member's fetish. Heartlessnobody was very much an NTR fan, Thrownaway is not quite to that level of enjoyment. Other than that, the transition was pretty seamless for a bystander.

Again, it seems that each update will alternate focus, and thus far even if one side has dominated, the other got some decent gameplay as well. But if you are determined to leave, so be it.

Last edited:

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I am quite certain the devs had no such plans. Changing writers mid-stream is tough, especially if they don't share the departed member's fetish. Heartlessnobody was very much an NTR fan, Thrownaway is no quite to that level of enjoyment. Other than that, the transition was pretty seamless for a bystander.
You really see the writing as seamless? On the NTR front it was completely jarring in all honesty. If you take the way the MC was written up to .85 on that route and then try .90 when Thrownaway takes over the MC does a complete 180. The MC goes from not liking or uncomfortable with the idea of Marcus going after his family in all dialogue options. To now having some random dream to start off in .90 and now finding it "So hot" that he has to masturbate to the idea of it (this scene is just a mix of bad and dumb).
From that point on Thrownaway kept writing him to find Marcus's pursuit hot and wanting so badly to spy on him and others doing stuff because Thrownaway isn't writing NTR, because their just more interested in writing voyeur. Hell Thrownaway made it clear that was their intent when they first introduced that they'd be taking over writing duties, and stated their idea for the NTR route was writing just plain voyeurism.

Unlike a few others the lack of content this update doesn't bug me at all. What's bugged me has been the writing since Thrownaway has taken over, and that they don't seem interested in writing one of the major fetishes the game promotes. Since Thrownaway took over the writing has really shown they either lack an understanding of the fetish they were tasked with writing or have a complete disinterest in writing NTR, and instead opted to force a completely different fetish as the replacement.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You really see the writing as seamless? On the NTR front it was completely jarring in all honesty. If you take the way the MC was written up to .85 on that route and then try .90 when Thrownaway takes over the MC does a complete 180. The MC goes from not liking or uncomfortable with the idea of Marcus going after his family in all dialogue options. To now having some random dream to start off in .90 and now finding it "So hot" that he has to masturbate to the idea of it (this scene is just a mix of bad and dumb).
From that point on Thrownaway kept writing him to find Marcus's pursuit hot and wanting so badly to spy on him and others doing stuff because Thrownaway isn't writing NTR, because their just more interested in writing voyeur. Hell Thrownaway made it clear that was their intent when they first introduced that they'd be taking over writing duties, and stated their idea for the NTR route was writing just plain voyeurism.

Unlike a few others the lack of content this update doesn't bug me at all. What's bugged me has been the writing since Thrownaway has taken over, and that they don't seem interested in writing one of the major fetishes the game promotes. Since Thrownaway took over the writing has really shown they either lack an understanding of the fetish they were tasked with writing or have a complete disinterest in writing NTR, and instead opted to force a completely different fetish as the replacement.
I duno... the game kind of seemed like just voyeur from the beginning. They pretty much never captured the feel of real NTR imo. There were scenes early on where he was uncomfortable I think, but other times he is surprisingly cool about it. Maybe I just remember things wrong and the change just happened right when the writer changed.

To be fair, the NTR tag in F95zone is woefully non specific. Even worse, the people who complain about "NTR" pretty much lumps all manner of voyeur, cuckold, netorase, rape, groping, cheating, existance of male NPC as NTR. The game is more of a netorase where MC wants the females around him to bang other dudes. It's actually much much closer to just voyeur though. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it certainly will be disappointing for the true NTR connoisseur.

I don't know about you, but when I want NTR, I want hard NTR where MC just feels miserable and gets all the girls stolen. When I want alpha dom stuff, I wan't balls to the walls male dom where you mind break all your family. This is why The Tyrant is awesome even with all the flaws it has. It indulges each of these fetishes without holding back.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I duno... the game kind of seemed like just voyeur from the beginning. They pretty much never captured the feel of real NTR imo. There were scenes early on where he was uncomfortable I think, but other times he is surprisingly cool about it. Maybe I just remember things wrong and the change just happened right when the writer changed.

To be fair, the NTR tag in F95zone is woefully non specific. Even worse, the people who complain about "NTR" pretty much lumps all manner of voyeur, cuckold, netorase, rape, groping, cheating, existance of male NPC as NTR. The game is more of a netorase where MC wants the females around him to bang other dudes. It's actually much much closer to just voyeur though. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it certainly will be disappointing for the true NTR connoisseur.

I don't know about you, but when I want NTR, I want hard NTR where MC just feels miserable and gets all the girls stolen. When I want alpha dom stuff, I wan't balls to the walls male dom where you mind break all your family. This is why The Tyrant is awesome even with all the flaws it has. It indulges each of these fetishes without holding back.
There was basically 2 maybe 3 scenes that could be counted as voyeur where the MC enjoys watching others have sex, which is the type that's now predominantly taken over the NTR route.
The scenes up to .85 are the MC sneaks out and finds Marcus & Sophie having sex behind Marcus's house, and during the drinking game with the two BJ scenes with Marcus & Sophie. Both of those are hard to really count cause the one in the bathroom the MC was just looking for Sunny and then saw the scene but didn't have any inner monologue saying he enjoyed it. The other is them in the living room with everyone passed out and the MC waking up to see the scene with Marcus offering to share and Sophie belittling the MC instead, again no real sign of enjoyment for the MC.

Outside of those examples the dialogue and interactions with Marcus especially towards the MC family were always laced with his disbelief that he'd be able to take them away, and then started moving towards how uncomfortable he was with Marcus lusting after them so blatantly (for example take the pool scene the dialogue with Marcus and him groping the sis or mom the MC very clearly was jealous and wasn't cool with it). Hell the entire stuff with Lucas is just the MC being jealous and by the time he hears the majority of what happens that night he storms off.
But this is what a good story involving hard NTR requires, a base and a progression towards that corruption until the inevitable loss. The Tyrant is fine but it still has a paper thin plot with little character development to truly justify the characters changing, and this can be said for really both routes.

This is why I've always enjoyed Culture Shock more so then the Tyrant, because of the characters were being developed alot better with the slow burn. But now it seems all that buildup and work has been thrown out the window since .90.

Reactions: greenp and ustar

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
There was basically 2 maybe 3 scenes that could be counted as voyeur where the MC enjoys watching others have sex, which is the type that's now predominantly taken over the NTR route.
The scenes up to .85 are the MC sneaks out and finds Marcus & Sophie having sex behind Marcus's house, and during the drinking game with the two BJ scenes with Marcus & Sophie. Both of those are hard to really count cause the one in the bathroom the MC was just looking for Sunny and then saw the scene but didn't have any inner monologue saying he enjoyed it. The other is them in the living room with everyone passed out and the MC waking up to see the scene with Marcus offering to share and Sophie belittling the MC instead, again no real sign of enjoyment for the MC.

Outside of those examples the dialogue and interactions with Marcus especially towards the MC family were always laced with his disbelief that he'd be able to take them away, and then started moving towards how uncomfortable he was with Marcus lusting after them so blatantly (for example take the pool scene the dialogue with Marcus and him groping the sis or mom the MC very clearly was jealous and wasn't cool with it). Hell the entire stuff with Lucas is just the MC being jealous and by the time he hears the majority of what happens that night he storms off.
But this is what a good story involving hard NTR requires, a base and a progression towards that corruption until the inevitable loss. The Tyrant is fine but it still has a paper thin plot with little character development to truly justify the characters changing, and this can be said for really both routes.

This is why I've always enjoyed Culture Shock more so then the Tyrant, because of the characters were being developed alot better with the slow burn. But now it seems all that buildup and work has been thrown out the window since .90.
The ntr route has been divided with like ntr and dislike ntr. In like ntr route mc will like girls been taken away but in dislike ntr route mc will be angry about it for example in this update beta route day15 when marcus says something about sunny then there came an option of mc agrees about it or not. if you choose agree then like ntr or else it is dislike ntr. the choice is in your hands. And about throwaway writing i think his writing is pretty good and i am damn sure he will improve as time goes. we should appreciate him for resuming the story after our coder and writer left without informing. he pretty very well adapted the characters and nature of all the characters. For that i am grateful to him. And about lack of ntr scenes in this update I will say that after this update both beta and alpha route has opened very much. In beta route you got to know james intentions, marcus coming moves, lucas return and first opening of karla beta scenes. some of you guys should atleast think about story not just sex scenes happening in a update. And for alpha route mc finally losses his virginity and goes in path of domination.. If you guys don't know mom's photoshoot have also been divided in both alpha and beta route which you will notice in future. At last i will say we are and we will provide you guys the best from us. Meanwhile we are ready to accept all the appreciation and criticism from you guys.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
The ntr route has been divided with like ntr and dislike ntr. In like ntr route mc will like girls been taken away but in dislike ntr route mc will be angry about it for example in this update beta route day15 when marcus says something about sunny then there came an option of mc agrees about it or not. if you choose agree then like ntr or else it is dislike ntr. the choice is in your hands. And about throwaway writing i think his writing is pretty good and i am damn sure he will improve as time goes. we should appreciate him for resuming the story after our coder and writer left without informing. he pretty very well adapted the characters and nature of all the characters. For that i am grateful to him. And about lack of ntr scenes in this update I will say that after this update both beta and alpha route has opened very much. In beta route you got to know james intentions, marcus coming moves, lucas return and first opening of karla beta scenes. some of you guys should atleast think about story not just sex scenes happening in a update. And for alpha route mc finally losses his virginity and goes in path of domination.. If you guys don't know mom's photoshoot have also been divided in both alpha and beta route which you will notice in future. At last i will say we are and we will provide you guys the best from us. Meanwhile we are ready to accept all the appreciation and criticism from you guys.
The whole like/dislike aspect I understand was always apart of the game. But it's when it doesn't seem to matter and the MC says stuff like on day13, where I could choose the dislike options yet he still says: " With Marcus and Sunny starting to heat up maybe there will be more opportunities to spy a bit. I don't know how to feel about it though. I feel like I should portect her against someone like him but at the same time it's so hot to watch." And then later on still makes plans to spy and watch them. If he's still saying to himself "it's so hot" this doesn't come off as dislike at all, I mean why would anyone say that if they dislike something. So again I've got to go back to the my criticism of the opening to .90, there's tons of choices that hint at the dislike leading up to it and yet the MC still thinks the dream of his mom and Marcus is hot and then jerks off to it. That to me doesn't make any sense, as all other dream sequences before were very clearly him disliking it.
Also I thought hitting the dislike button at the gym preventing the deal with Marcus sending pics and videos of Sunny would do anything. But by day13 again he still forwards a pic of Sunny and the MC has no real reaction to Marcus getting pics of Sunny except "oh well, I've already fapped to bad".

So as I've said two posts ago the lack of sex on the NTR path this update doesn't but me. It's the inconsistency that shows that the like/dislike system is being ignored or just doesn't matter and I feel that's an issue.

Reactions: greenp

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think ntr options might be more popular if there were also a non-ntr option to kill the little pricks that dare to try to lay their hands on your women
If only :LOL: but the good thing I have noticed is they seem to be appearing a lot less on the non-ntr route, it would be more ideal if they were to just become background characters as I know they will still play a part in the story.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Completely agree. The only thing i missed in this update was the aunt. other then that this update finally got somewhere with most path. also this was a prelude. now the real story begins. (y)

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Developers, I really enjoy your game.

I wrote a review on it and I stand by that until I have played this latest update. It is clear that you added many renders and worked very hard. I applaud you for being amazing to all the NTR lovers. You even added more non ntr path in a NTR game. That's very nice of you(tho I am mostly here for the NTR lets be honest).

Apparently, you are all very dedicated to the game and I will be happy to see even more development. I will also update my review after playing the update.

Thanks!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Question for anyone who is a Patron.

Are the extra renders that posted on Patreon the same images that are in the game? Or are they additional, non-game content?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, Idk if I missed something but had zero interesting scenes with sister or mother and other npcs :\

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes