Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Content can't be exactly the same on both paths with every update. In this one, for the first time, I'd say the Alpha route edges it in terms of lewd content and begins the catching up process - as promised by the devs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While over the whole course of the game the NTR route is still a lot denser, this is a positive step and in keeping with the dev's stated intent to bring a roughly 50/50 balance between the two paths.

Minor bug report: The last choice in the game which is supposed to add either +2 corruption or + 2 love to Tracy, does not in fact add either to her stats (according to the phone stat page) when picked.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That seemed rushed, also did I miss a mention of the MC finally getting a new haircut?

Reactions: D Dog

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the patch. It did not change much, but now I'm getting a little talking-to to Marcus for giving me bad drugs, which seems to drive a little wedge between Sophia and him, and the final choice now registers its points.

Now something had me stumped a little bit. I know that for the Alpha route confidence is important, but also - for the two main dames - love and corruption. Now all the choices this update were either between conf / love or love / corr, making it a pretty hard choice. (I ended up going full love with Tracy and love / corr with Sunny.)

Final thing I'm wondering about: My final screen was kisses from Maude and Karla with a hearts background. Can anybody tell me what you would get on the Beta route?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Well, not much to add to the conversation. I only played the alpha route, and it seems a pretty standard game there. Nothing too bad, nothing too good. Game looked better by the end, artwork improved. Didn't have too much content, but at least kept things interesting with occasional dreams or whatnot. Maybe after more content I'll play again.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
These are all the walkthroughs until this version v1.0.
Admin please put these on the front page when able so people stop asking for walkthroughs.
Thanks for that. I am caught up but it would be great if there was a consolidate WT for peops trying the game for the first time rather than have to scour the thread for pieces or it.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
These are all the walkthroughs until this version v1.0.
Admin please put these on the front page when able so people stop asking for walkthroughs.
Day 12 and Day 13 walkthroughs are not walkthroughs they tell you what is going to happen on the alpha and beta paths not what chooses to make or how to stay on the alpha and beta paths

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Minor bug report: The last choice in the game which is supposed to add either +2 corruption or + 2 love to Tracy, does not in fact add either to her stats (according to the phone stat page) when picked.
have you download the bugfix from here?
UncleVT could you maybe put the bugfix to the op?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please help. Old saves doesn't work. Incest patch applied.
did you tried it without incest patch? if i found the current textline in the script then this label where the text is is not in the patch itself.But just in case test this without the incest patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
To be honest, I used updates to the incest file and really any bugfix I could find. I did make it to the end, but I still don't know why old saves had a confidence rating of 0. Like I said, I will be on the lookout for this next time.
that is strange.i have looked in the version 0.95 and in the current version and i don´t have this problem.My confidence was on the alpha route 55 in the 0.95 version and in the new version too.The same is with the girls stats.nothing is changed by me.Maybe a bugfix what you used has makes this.If you have the savegame with the problem maybe you can post this and i can check what is by my version.The best is a savegamw before the new version starts

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Wow. Just a terrible update.

Way to crap all over your core fans devs. Listening to all the whiny little punks and snubbing the patrons who supported your game.

I just dont get why you even include non-NTR content. Its crystal clear you have zero interest in working on it. I tried both main paths and writing and H-scenes are terrible on the alpha path so why even bother tacking it on while dropping a turd sandwhich on the main fan base....

Once less patron now.
Not to bust on this poster, but I disagree.

I like the tonal differences in the two paths. As an Alpha in progress, MC has the 'tools' for success, and at least some rudimentary handle on how to use them. Now, he has 2 women willing to help him hone his craft. As he does better and better with them, this will translate into more confidence in his ability to seduce others. Maude recognized the MC as someone Marcus used to be, so she had a soft spot for him. Karla was coming off of a bad breakup, and clearly wasn't in her right mind! Also, progress has been made at home, so that is around the corner as well. Within the realities of such a game, I find this spot on.

I really like the tone in the Beta path. The MC is either a leaf on the wind (but not in the good, Wash way), unable to stop the corruption around him, or he is a voyeur who likes what he sees, wishes he could get some spoils but knows he is content with watching (and jerking). Either way, the tone for this path is set by the corruption and seduction of the women. Thus far, Sophie and Maude are completely in Marcus' control (would have liked to seen more submission talk from Sophie as Marcus takes her in front of MC, and look forward to more demonstrations); Sunny seems next on the list. I hope to see Tracy join this path soon, and would like to see some of the teachers ensnared soon.

As both paths are developing, I realize that perhaps one path captures imaginations more so than the other. I like the Beta path, in that corruption/seduction are more interesting to me. I play both, and I don't project onto the MC anything about me. I just think the game is well-balanced, and whatever imbalance existed early on is now not a factor.

Last edited:

RocketReznov

Aug 21, 2018
Even with the bugfix I still can't get through day 5, unfortunately. Would really appreciate if somebody sent me a non-NTR save anytime after this error. Thanks in advance!

Edit: It was the error with the day5wakeupfilter.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Even with the bugfix I still can't get through day 5, unfortunately. Would really appreciate if somebody sent me a non-NTR save anytime after this error. Thanks in advance!
maybe someone could help you when you say what the problem is on day 5

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Content can't be exactly the same on both paths with every update. In this one, for the first time, I'd say the Alpha route edges it in terms of lewd content and begins the catching up process - as promised by the devs.

While over the whole course of the game the NTR route is still a lot denser, this is a positive step and in keeping with the dev's stated intent to bring a roughly 50/50 balance between the two paths.

This is obviously highly subjective but I do question your reasoning regarding the Beta/NTR-path list there.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and Tumai

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Edit: It was the error with the day5wakeupfilter.
redownload the incest patch.And please quote next time and not edit your post only :)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
This is obviously highly subjective but I do question your reasoning regarding the Beta/NTR-path list there.
That was just a list of scenes, and an accurate one, available on two mutually exclusive paths. That's why it's there because it is only on the Beta/NTR route. Nobody trying to restart what is NTR debate here atm.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes