thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Having just played this for the first time, it's really clear there was a big switch in the writing. A lot of the early choices have a generally clear point towards + corruption or sluttiness or some other score. Later on it keeps throwing new characters at you and some random plot about workplace corruption?

Basically as soon as you start taking classes the game takes a hard left turn and feels completely different than the start does.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
But, you don't have to be disrespectful to people trying to develop a game.
Angmir wasn't disrespectful, so I guess you're in agreement there.

The amount and tone of the NTR did change with the change of writer. I personally find it mostly disappointing now and don't try the updates anymore but I still check the thread every now and then, just in case.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Angmir wasn't disrespectful, so I guess you're in agreement there.

The amount and tone of the NTR did change with the change of writer. I personally find it mostly disappointing now and don't try the updates anymore but I still check the thread every now and then, just in case.
I posted this running a high grade fever, and misread his post. Once I saw my error, I deleted the post myself.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I played this and two other games two hours ago and I dont remember much of this game :(
not a big update?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
To be honest, I did play it and it is def not the worst in the genre, but if you are a romance player that little part an update about a half ago, where jess suddenly fucks MR Silver for some money if you had not diligently checked your Patreon enough, might have ruined her for most romance players. Thing is knowing that scene and believing in consistent characters makes her a literal whore (an expensive one kk, but still) also for the romance part whrere she did nothing. You know now she is capable of that :p. Now will all those people still want to date her after that on a non-NTR path? Great fan service for the NTR crowd but ruining for the romance crowd.
Well, it didn't matter one bit to me, to hear about that, especially since I of course helped prevent it from actually happening in my play-through.

The thing with babysitter in my book is, that the different routes don't feature the same characters.
The girls are completely different in their actions, especially Chris. Chris who agonizes over every touch from Jess that made her feel something becoming a cum slut? Yeah, not happening.
I checked the NTR stuff just to know it and it doesn't make sense with the characters you encounter in both the more romance and the more harem-oriented paths, so what happens in the NTR path has absolutely no influence on how I view the girls in the paths I follow.

But I'm glad that people seem to enjoy the NTR path, its pure existence doesn't bother me.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Insert this at line 666 (coincidence) of zz_patch.rpy:
Code:
#day5.rpy
label day5wakeupFilter:
    $ lineChange = { "([m]'s making breakfast.)": "(Mom's making breakfast.)" }              
    jump day5wakeupOut
That should do it, I think...
or redownload the patch.btw there are 2 text lines.
Code:
#day5.rpy
label day5wakeupFilter:
    $ lineChange = { "([m]'s making breakfast.)": "(Mom's making breakfast.)",
    "And if [m] says yes?": "And if my mom says yes?" }                 
    jump day5wakeupOut

Reactions: D Dog

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The other problem I encountered was old saves had reduced my confidence score to 0, on the alpha and beta paths. I had to start over, and that is where I ran into the bugs. Got through them, but for next update I will make sure to check my confidence scores before bringing the next build online. Not complaining, just seeing if anyone else had this issue.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The other problem I encountered was old saves had reduced my confidence score to 0, on the alpha and beta paths. I had to start over, and that is where I ran into the bugs. Got through them, but for next update I will make sure to check my confidence scores before bringing the next build online. Not complaining, just seeing if anyone else had this issue.
Report on discord pls <3

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I had to start over, and that is where I ran into the bugs.
which bugs? from the game itself or from incest patch? i have create the incest patch complete new with a other method but i didn´t had time to test this befor the new version was released.That was the problem with the day5wakeupfilter bug.I have complete forget to wrote the code with the textlines from that

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I checked my saves at the beginning, and confidence and mom and sis stats was good as well. The only bug I encounter was talking to Marcus like to took the drugs from him, and said no.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I remember playing the "alpha" route when it launched so not sure ho true that statement is.
Ofc it is. The game was clearly made arround NTR content as it's main attraction point. First 2 version had almost 0 H-scenes for non-NTR MC, and it was clear back then that the "Alpha" route was just addition to the main NTR route not the other way arround.
Whole "marketing" of the game was directed at NTR, as did the content itself in first 2-3 updates.

I did't say the game was pure NTR only, but it was deffinetly designed with NTR focus.
As dedicated NTR game like that with Family setting it was kind of unique.
Now with the NTR content reduced to irrelevant subplot, not having even good conection with the main storyline, it is only a mediocre silly harem builder game - and I am not interested in it.

If you aprove of the changes - I am happy for you.
Me personaly if I wanted to play Romance game - I think there are way better titles out there.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
which bugs? from the game itself or from incest patch? i have create the incest patch complete new with a other method but i didn´t had time to test this befor the new version was released.That was the problem with the day5wakeupfilter bug.I have complete forget to wrote the code with the textlines from that
To be honest, I used updates to the incest file and really any bugfix I could find. I did make it to the end, but I still don't know why old saves had a confidence rating of 0. Like I said, I will be on the lookout for this next time.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, so now we can discuss ver 1.0. I thought it was a great update, and after having restarted the game for the alpha and beta paths, I must admit there has been a great deal of content in this game overall.

The alpha path has gotten the lion's share of effort these past 2 updates, which was needed. I like the way King and Thrown went after the 2 obvious targets, Maude and Karla. I also like Maude being open to a threesome, thus making her the perfect woman!

I hope the next update will focus more on the beta path, as Sunny looks ready to fall. Tracy I hope gets roped into some girl-girl fun at the lingerie shoot, and also starts down the path with Marcus/Weak You.

I just hope that the next update goes more smoothly for our intrepid heroes (devs), in that there are no job conflicts, health issues, etc.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I enjoyed this update very much. Both paths had conten to satisfy players, which is good. I think that kind of balance is good, just tip it in one way or the other just a little and developers would be golden.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I remember playing the "alpha" route when it launched so not sure ho true that statement is.

Not true at all, I'd say.

It's funny, go 2 updates back and the Non-NTR crowd complained about not getting enough content. Now it's the other way around.
Wish people would just either accept the game for what it is and stop complaining, or not play at all.

I mean, I complained as well, but by now it's clear the devs work on both paths and naturally it won't always be the same amount of content for both.
I've learned to live with it in other games, I learned to live with it in this one.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes