Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a decent enough update just one thing is it just me or does the scenes with the classes go super quick, we have a brief chat with our friends and that's pretty much it now I don't mind that at least it's better than those tests but too me it always just feels like something is missing. Nice to see the MC getting some action for a change some really nice scenes with Maude and Karla.

Reactions: D Dog

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
That was a decent enough update just one thing is it just me or does the scenes with the classes go super quick, we have a brief chat with our friends and that's pretty much it now I don't mind that at least it's better than those tests but too me it always just feels like something is missing. Nice to see the MC getting some action for a change some really nice scenes with Maude and Karla.
I think they use to be longer because they served a purpose to set up more of the story (Studying with friends, Marcus's father controlling teacher, Teacher background development) so until they need to build more story i guess they will remain short, The only real story progression we got this update was the data breach.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
can someone share walkthrough pls
The Day 1 to 11 walkthrough is on the front page & then there is a separate Day 11 walkthrough.
I wish Dev will go back to the way he or whoever did the day 1-11 walkthrough, i'm not a fan of this new walkthrough at all.
I've attached all walkthroughs here for convenience sake. Someone please put these on the front page when able.
Although they're not at all helpful.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So the ntr is optional then? And I can just choose the alpha route? Also how exactly do you choose a route? Am I gonna be given a chance to choose at the beginning of the game about which route I want to pursue like in Parental Love or it's completely up to me to figure out which of the dialogue choices corresponds to the route I'm going for?
Yes, NTR is optional. You do not choose at the beginning and you are able to jump paths at certain points during the game. It is even possible to be locked into paths if you do the "right/wrong" choices. e.g. There is a choice with your Mom, if you choose the "wrong" one, you will never get her exclusively therafter, only wife-sharing or happy voyeur at best, beta most often.
On the other hand, there are choices which let you "man up" getting away from the beta paths, if you were on them.

Confidence points govern how alpha or beta your character is. Many events depend on your level how they work out.
To pursue your Mom and/or Sis, you need corruption, love points and high Confidence. For other girls the corruption points are less important. If you go towards an alpha "wife-sharing" Stag path, you will need some slut points as well.(Even on full Alpha it can be positive to gain some slut points if you gain other points with them. As long as you keep decent love and corruption points, the slut points do not matter too much - or you want to go towards a wife-sharing alpha)

The Happy Voyeur needs lots of corruption, love and slut points and a halfway decent Confidence score.(What can be hard to keep up. It needs some thought to hoard enough confidence points, do not go too far into the negative)
The total beta has high slut and corruption, bottomed out confidence and love. One reason the happy beta is so hard, is keeping love up and esp. a couple of Confidence points. (So while you might be deep in the red, you are not totally down)

Finetuning is the key on the diplomat routes. Depending which girls you pursue, this can be rather easy (e.g. just going after Mom and Karla) or really hard if you need e.g. lots of opposing points.

Last edited:

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Yes, NTR is optional. You do not choose at the beginning and you are able to jump paths at certain points during the game. It is even possible to be locked into paths if you do the "right/wrong" choices.
Confidence points govern how alpha or beta your character is. Many events depend on your level how they work out.
To pursue your Mom and/or Sis, you need corruption, love points and high Confidence. For other girls the corruption points are less important. If you go towards an alpha "wife-sharing" Stag path, you will need some slut points as well.(Even on full Alpha it can be positive to gain some slut points if you gain other points with them. As long as you keep decent love and corruption points, the slut points do not matter too much - or you want to go towards a wife-sharing alpha)

The Happy Voyeur needs lots of corruption, love and slut points and a halfway decent Confidence score.(What can be hard to keep up. It needs some thought to hoard enough confidence points, do not go too far into the negative)
The total beta has high slut and corruption, bottomed out confidence and love. One reason the happy beta is so hard, is keeping love up and esp. a couple of Confidence points. (So while you might be deep in the red, you are not totally down)

Finetuning is the key on the diplomat routes. Depending which girls you pursue, this can be rather easy (e.g. just going after Mom and Karla) or really hard if you need e.g. lots of opposing points.
I was confused at first about the corruption/slut stat, Did corruption mean you corrupting them or allows corruption from other men.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I was confused at first about the corruption/slut stat, Did corruption mean you corrupting them or allows corruption from other men.
Thanks for clearing it up.
That is one of the few things in the game, where I think differently labelling the stats would have been less confusing for many players. Since we normally equate slut with someone sexually a loose cannon enough to potentially even hop into bed with relatives, while corruption is more linked to outside influence.
I too thought at first that for getting Mom/Sis into your bed slut points would be very important and corruption for getting them to sleep with others. But the Devs stated that corruption is important for getting your family girls and slut points for others.

If a mod of this game would ever be done, exchanging the slut/corruption stats would be great.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like many are fed up with the NTR discussion. Please drop it now. JFCOAPS. It happens. If the dev writes it in it is his choice and live with it.

A great update as far as I am concerned. I agree the mum and son could have gotten a bit physical in the setting sun. That would have added a little taste of what's to come.

aston190

Aug 30, 2016
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day5.rpy", line 61, in script
jump day5wakeup
ScriptError: could not find label 'day5wakeupFilter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump day5wakeup
File "C:\Users\Antonio\Downloads\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Antonio\Downloads\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Culture Shock 1.0
Sun Oct 13 15:28:42 2019
```

I get this error after the dinner with mom how do I continue non-ntr path?

Reactions: bigmen and joe316

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump day5wakeup

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump day5wakeup
File "C:\Users\Antonio\Downloads\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Antonio\Downloads\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Culture Shock 1.0
Sun Oct 13 15:28:42 2019
```

I get this error after the dinner with mom how do I continue non-ntr path?
redownload the incest patch.I have fix this

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Ok, that's a nice game. I reached the end with the alpha route :)
Can't wait for next update !

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't played it.

It's one that's on my to play list but i've not got round to it yet.

From what i've heard it does manage both quite well.
To be honest, I did play it and it is def not the worst in the genre, but if you are a romance player that little part an update about a half ago, where jess suddenly fucks MR Silver for some money if you had not diligently checked your Patreon enough, might have ruined her for most romance players. Thing is knowing that scene and believing in consistent characters makes her a literal whore (an expensive one kk, but still) also for the romance part whrere she did nothing. You know now she is capable of that :p. Now will all those people still want to date her after that on a non-NTR path? Great fan service for the NTR crowd but ruining for the romance crowd.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Boring, endless NTR debate is boring.
As for that unholy ntr-non ntr debate, can't you guys give it a rest finally?
I like many are fed up with the NTR discussion. Please drop it now. JFCOAPS. It happens. If the dev writes it in it is his choice and live with it.
Agreed. It's gotten to the point that just about every game thread on here with an NTR tag gets turned into a dumpster fire. Games that have both a harem route and a NTR route routinely go through this every time there's an update, so basically every single month. I'm sick to death of reading the constant bitching and I feel bad for the developers who have to put up with it, month after month.

I don't know what the optimal solution is, but I think the powers that be who run F95 should take a serious look at this problem because this shit is getting out of hand.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed. It's gotten to the point that just about every game thread on here with an NTR tag gets turned into a dumpster fire. Games that have both a harem route and a NTR route routinely go through this every time there's an update, so basically every single month. I'm sick to death of reading the constant bitching and I feel bad for the developers who have to put up with it, month after month.

I don't know what the optimal solution is, but I think the powers that be who run F95 should take a serious look at this problem because this shit is getting out of hand.
It is basically unavoidable I am afraid, since romance and NTR games are more or less incompatible with each other for what the players wish to see in the woman. NTR and corruption can work pretty well though. So those wars will keep on raging and neither will be really happy. Will be glad if King shows me I would be wrong and wish him success with that. :p

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The thing is, the staff didn't paid by developer to maintain civilize manner in this thread, nor the dev support their game pirated by this site. All the staff would do though, is calling the mighty ban hammer when people start annoying & pointing to each other for simple matter. Then the banned ones can join & enjoy the 4Chan & 8Chan's anti-F95Zone community.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ever since the new writer took over the NTR is marginal. NTR content is eighter not there at all or completly irrelevant to the story.

This game started as NTR game, now it is notvworth playing if you want NTR content.

Meh I give up on this title. And I was one good update away from choosing to support then on Patreon. I guess that means I will save my money...

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes