RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
God, the NTR in this game is so organic that I have no idea why people bitch so much about the content levels. Of course the NTR side is going to be higher. Your mom and your sis have never seen your beta male ass for anything more than nerdy loser son/brother. They aren't going to hop on your dick the moment you start to show a spine. It's a large leap from people who show no interest in you, to becoming more loving of you, to becoming infatuated with you and finally wanting to do anything sexual with you.

On the other side of things, your mother and your sister are going to more easily take to the idea of dating/sleeping with other people. The other girls in the game know Marcus/others better than they know you. You're a stranger. They aren't going to hop into bed with your as fast as they would him because they don't know what kind of person you are. The Alpha path is slower because you have to both defend against others while presenting yourself in a positive light.

All that being said, the Alpha path has had multiple points of sexual content with girls outside the mother and sister so I really don't get the bitching. Handjobs, blowjobs, pussy eating, sex, lots of nudity and yet that's apparently not enough for the Non-NTR side to stop bitching.

And the NTR side is just as bad, you guys get the good end of the stick in this game, stop bitching because the Non-NTR people get shit too. This was never a single path game. It was always 2 to 3 paths.

Just stop.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
God, the NTR in this game is so organic that I have no idea why people bitch so much about the content levels. Of course the NTR side is going to be higher. Your mom and your sis have never seen your beta male ass for anything more than nerdy loser son/brother. They aren't going to hop on your dick the moment you start to show a spine. It's a large leap from people who show no interest in you, to becoming more loving of you, to becoming infatuated with you and finally wanting to do anything sexual with you.

On the other side of things, your mother and your sister are going to more easily take to the idea of dating/sleeping with other people. The other girls in the game know Marcus/others better than they know you. You're a stranger. They aren't going to hop into bed with your as fast as they would him because they don't know what kind of person you are. The Alpha path is slower because you have to both defend against others while presenting yourself in a positive light.

All that being said, the Alpha path has had multiple points of sexual content with girls outside the mother and sister so I really don't get the bitching. Handjobs, blowjobs, pussy eating, sex, lots of nudity and yet that's apparently not enough for the Non-NTR side to stop bitching.

And the NTR side is just as bad, you guys get the good end of the stick in this game, stop bitching because the Non-NTR people get shit too. This was never a single path game. It was always 2 to 3 paths.

Just stop.
If the primary LI for the "taboo" path is the mom/sis, then whatever else of pussy being thrown at the mc is kinda lackluster and not really of interest for the player? You would need to create story that will strengthen the bond between the mc, mom & sis. Tbh, I would just made the two paths more or less alternate timelines of each other. Where you just make the guys trying to impose on your family to sod off. If you interested in the taboo stuff, then there will be a slow burn, but still it need content to carry the story along. Throwing side characters at the mc is not the right way to do it imho. Creating situations and events that will tighten the bond between of the family would. As for the name of the game "culture shock", wouldn't it be then be obvious to create story that make them exposed to and then embrace said culture?

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If the primary LI for the "taboo" path is the mom/sis, then whatever else of pussy being thrown at the mc is kinda lackluster and not really of interest for the player? You would need to create story that will strengthen the bond between the mc, mom & sis. Tbh, I would just made the two paths more or less alternate timelines of each other. Where you just make the guys trying to impose on your family to sod off. If you interested in the taboo stuff, then there will be a slow burn, but still it need content to carry the story along. Throwing side characters at the mc is not the right way to do it imho. Creating situations and events that will tighten the bond between of the family would. As for the name of the game "culture shock", wouldn't it be then be obvious to create story that make them exposed to and then embrace said culture?
This game's story is crafted very logically, and the fact that it takes forever for the Mom/Sis part of the Alpha path to happen is very well done. It makes little sense for a mother who has seen her son as a pitiful little boy and a sister who sees her brother and nerdy loser to ever consider him anything other than those things. So we have him gaining confidence with other women, getting multiple girls, and yes eventually the mom/sis thing will happen.

But whoever said they were the primary love interest? It's entirely possible to play the Alpha path, keep them pure and uncorrupted and do nothing sexual with them. The primary love interest is whoever you choose it to be. Is he attracted to his mom and sister? Signs point to yes. But this game's story is one where he can keep them from being taken by other men and still not do anything with them himself. Who's to say Emma isn't the primary love interest? It's taken an entire Chapter to make any headway with her.

The Mom and Sis are definitely the primary fulcrum of the game, but that doesn't make them the primary LI

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game's story is crafted very logically, and the fact that it takes forever for the Mom/Sis part of the Alpha path to happen is very well done. It makes little sense for a mother who has seen her son as a pitiful little boy and a sister who sees her brother and nerdy loser to ever consider him anything other than those things. So we have him gaining confidence with other women, getting multiple girls, and yes eventually the mom/sis thing will happen.
Getting confidence is one thing, but you need story/scenes with the mom/sis to build progress. Line up 100 skanks to nail make no sense what so ever to alter the mom/sis's opinion and view of the mc.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Getting confidence is one thing, but you need story/scenes with the mom/sis to build progress. Line up 100 skanks to nail make no sense what so ever to alter the mom/sis's opinion and view of the mc.
I mean this is another problem with the game.

The points largely don't matter. When in one path you can have over 100 confidence and just squeeze a breast and in the other you can have almost 0 and jizz all over a gal something's not right.

Reactions: Dr-Stone

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I must say that I liked this game a lot, until I began to notice that the development of the alpha path is being forgotten, unfortunately it seems that this path will end like another Happy Summer, touching Sunny in this update and within 2 updates (Dec-2020) more spying on Tracy, where the MC will be thinking about a monologue of why he shouldn't be checking his landlady. I hope I'm wrong. :cry:

magus448

May 22, 2018

Just stop.
Well the Aunt will bang anyone but we still have a slow buildup with her even though she doesn't care the MC is her nephew.

Reactions: Valeck

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Not so much a fandom is divided, but as it is two quite different fandom's clashing together. And no one is forcing the devs to do anything. If the creator didn't try to pander to multiple fandom's, fetish's, whatever. There wouldn't been any issue. If it was just a pure NTR game through and through. None would be here complaining (much) at all.

It's a bit simple, if you want to make a NTR game, and you have 10 people interested. But you see there is 100 dudes over there, that would like some incest taboo. The solution isn't to drip some taboo stuff in your game to attract those 100. It would be to make a game JUST for those to start with, or just focus on a NTR game and accept the fact you would get less interested to back you, whatever. To try please everyone is a uphill struggle that will fail over, and over again.

Anyone remember how beloved that "Eric" character from Big Brother was? All those "love posts" in that 1300+ pages threadnought of the game... Maybe should act as a lesson for a lot of creators when it come to avoid headache.
I see... I haven't been following this game a lot honestly so I'm not sure how well it was doing financially before he started to focus almost as heavily on the "alpha"/harem path, but I do understand how it'd likely influence the direction of the game. However, since I've seen it with many other games previously, all I'm saying is that I hope that the dev won't scrap the initial roadmap & story that he had in mind cuz of increasing pressure. At that point the game would start to lose direction and start to feel that it's heading nowhere...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I see... I haven't been following this game a lot honestly so I'm not sure how well it was doing financially before he started to focus almost as heavily on the "alpha"/harem path, but I do understand how it'd likely influence the direction of the game. However, since I've seen it with many other games previously, all I'm saying is that I hope that the dev won't scrap the initial roadmap & story that he had in mind cuz of increasing pressure. At that point the game would start to lose direction and start to feel that it's heading nowhere...
I agree

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a while since I played the game but I have to admit I played for the incest the side girls did not really interest me. That being said I do understand ntr is a big thing for some people and I do understand why mom/sis content would take a while if your on the alpha path. I also understand when it comes to money making ntr isn't really that good. For me personally I think they should make alpha and ntr a little more equal. For starters if your on the ntr path give the player a chance to do some ntr himself by taking Marcus girl. Same with any other guy who has a girl now I really really do not like ntr but I will admit when it's done right it does enhance the story.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It has been a while since I played the game but I have to admit I played for the incest the side girls did not really interest me. That being said I do understand ntr is a big thing for some people and I do understand why mom/sis content would take a while if your on the alpha path. I also understand when it comes to money making ntr isn't really that good. For me personally I think they should make alpha and ntr a little more equal. For starters if your on the ntr path give the player a chance to do some ntr himself by taking Marcus girl. Same with any other guy who has a girl now I really really do not like ntr but I will admit when it's done right it does enhance the story.
As I recall, the "taking Marcus's girl" is supposed to be on the Alpha path for sure. But I agree, add some other types of NTR into the NTR path.

The thing that people seem to be confused about in this thread is the ones saying that this was an NTR only game that pandered to the Non NTR crowd and you're completely wrong. There have always been both paths, King of Lust wanted both paths from the beginning. It wasn't something added later, it was an original game mechanic.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
As I recall, the "taking Marcus's girl" is supposed to be on the Alpha path for sure. But I agree, add some other types of NTR into the NTR path.

The thing that people seem to be confused about in this thread is the ones saying that this was an NTR only game that pandered to the Non NTR crowd and you're completely wrong. There have always been both paths, King of Lust wanted both paths from the beginning. It wasn't something added later, it was an original game mechanic.
True but I think it's the pacing of the alpha path compared to the ntr route that has fans up in arms. And that might be a good thing since ntr only really works if the players or characters are invested in it. That being said is this really ntr I'm aware I might be going off subject but for it to be ntr by my understanding either the mom/sis have sexual feelings for the son or he does

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
i dont mind some ntr here and then but when the plot NTR > Non NTR....Count me out!! Good Luck anyway!!
I think the problem with that is there is naturally more tension in the plot of the NTR side. Honestly, the Alpha side in this update was nothing all that massive plot wise. I mean, hang out with and feel up Sunny, watch a movie with mom. Or make a date with Emma then go bang Maude who doesn't give a crap if you fuck other girls. Also bang your aunt.

It's like, the Alpha path doesn't really have anything your character is actively working toward right now. No points of contention. The studying element has been taken out, Marcus has mostly backed off, your mom didn't fall for any of Weak-You's shit, you've fucked Kara, Maude and are going out on a date with Emma. No one is threatening your happy life or trying to steal your girls. It's kinda boring at the moment.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I haven't play this game in a in a bit about to start it up but The main problem im seeing people are saying here is beta's are progressing with mom and sis meanwhile the alpha has not progressed with them .like people have said in this thread no one orders a steak dinner for the sides we want the steak . If there is a main girl(s) then there has to be some progress be it a kiss a hug something make it look like there progress . if u have to give a little bit with those side girls then yes progress is being made everyone is happy. For those say mom an sis would just open there legs just because cause its not there son that also takes time . there is no win win there its how u set the tone which can still be salvage . if the beta is going to fast the one way to slow it down is sunny will only give handjobs , blowjobs ,etc. because she's not ready an let the alpha side catch up use some of the other girls in the mean time .for the aunt I feel she was already ok with anyone from the start so she can run wild .

Last edited:

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017

This,
Clearly the new writer has done a great job in both the route compare to the previous one. This is one of the best western NTR game I have played and how they are building it up recently, alpha route has lot more content now and slowly getting to mom/sis content. If you solely play one route just stick to it don't go and play the other route and start complaining(goes to both sides) and if you are solely playing for incest you have to wait or handle the slow burn process.

The pressure and hate dev have to handle specially when their game contain NTR route even if you have to go to extreme length to get the said content like in The Guy in Charge by totallyoklad9348 and I like how there is always a comment about low patreon support in every NTR game heck they even go to creator page(NaughtyGames) and comment how he will not succeed cuz of NTR content in his/their game.

Hope King of Lust only take constructive criticism for betterment of his game and wont get demoralized and change how he envisioned his game.

arthuralexander

Aug 6, 2017
I am just starting with this game, do I need to download both chapters or will starting a new game in chapter 2 include all of chapter 1 content?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes