Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Whenever an update drops people will come into the thread and ask if there are any scenes with Mom/sis yet for Alpha. No one asks if there is new Maude/Liza/Sophie/Swim teacher or the brunette chick i can't remember the name of content.
Any scenes with the side chicks puts any content furthering romance with Mom/sis another update further away.
I can guarantee if King put up a poll on Patreon asking the patreons if they were willing to go without side chick content for the next few updates so Alpha route could concentrate on furthering the relationship with Mom/sis you would get an overwhelming yes.
Alright! I’ll ask him to do that. It would actually be pretty helpful and I didn’t really think about that.

Reactions: DA22 and D Dog

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
So can anyone tell me what happened here?

Last time i checked the game was on ver. 0.95 and now theres even ch2 and i see a lot of comments talking about ntr and alpha route. Im confused :WaitWhat:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So it seems if I don't want NTR stuff its best to just wait a while before playing? Sounds good to me.

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
So the theme of this game is how the mc and his family move to different culture of Honolulu and how this affects him and his family, to do this other characters are important for their influence and the main complaint I guess from alpha route players are lack of mom/sis content as compare to the content of beta route,
Thrownaway13 why not reverse it for upcoming updates: like beta route containing content for other character(for example James and Emma) while alpha route advances on mom/sis content it can be cyclic or regular.

Btw I like how you are handling the NTR route with Marcus and Sunny compare to the previous writer with Lucas and Tracy which you are correcting in recent update.

Last edited:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
What if you just add back story to the intro.....for example.

Tell how they are close and (not just MC, but Mom and Sis) all started to have incestual feelings and though towards on another.
Well before coming to Island.....you can indicate that nothing has happened yet for sex between them, but they where all on the cusp and waiting for that one specific thing that would unlock the sexual relationship.
Tell how they all started to do more intimate touching and rubbing, plus started to instill kissing on the lips (with no tongue yet). Maybe the area where they came from, was more incest oriented, lots of relations getting married or dating ( as a common occurance) so it is'nt that taboo to them, at least.

You could then add scenes for them quicker, since you'll have to anyway, and just place them in sooner....
Like when Mom goes on date with the barman fuck and gets a babymaking creampie....you can still leave that scene in for NTR route, but you add a new scene for MC.

The night she gets ready to go, the MC confront her, and tells her not to go....they'll have a little back and forth, until the MC kisses Mom and uses tongue.
This would be the unlocking point for Mom, and instead of going on the date, she takes the MC to her bedroom and it starts their sexual relationship.
From then on they can have as much sex as they want (many different positions and places too)
Have the Sister (who also wants the MC, be the one to watch the action and get horned up) which eventually causes her to unlock fast.
Having her to trigger her own through making out one night with the MC.

Save the Alpha route for the girls at school and Island, but build the family as a base (that doesn't rely on Alpha or Beta shit) and keep the base consistant......meaning, that once the sexual relationship starts, that the MC no longer has to guarddog or cockblock for them....they start doing all that themselves....plus it not only builds up their relationship but adds trust (with makes relationships work and last).

You can then just add as much good stuff for the incest/non-NTR and do it a lot sooner plus have the same amount or more content to enjoy.

Just a thought......................Peace!!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the very good point of the new chapter was no marcus and his creepy dad shoved in your face like the previous writer was constantly doing. I really like the part that in this update they where no where to be found. (y) Also like the previous poster mentioned the way the options are now you will lose content if you chose a different part. like if you chose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW why we have a harem tag?Shouldn't be tag here when we actualy have that in the game?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Alright! I’ll ask him to do that. It would actually be pretty helpful and I didn’t really think about that.
If only you could ask him to put a little more care into Rendering the Alpha scenes. Don't know if I'm the only one but most of the NTR paths scenes feel like more time and effort were put into them. They just feel slightly more high quality overall.

Reactions: LegendKing23

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay! See that’s feedback. When there are 100 posts about “catching up” there is no way to really figure out what that means.

I will keep that in mind for the next few scripts!
Alright, one reason why i did not specify more is that I like to see what you can come up with, after all it is your game and not mine. :p The thing with incest or any relation for that matter (even NTR) is that the reason and opening to that relationship must be a part of the character. If there is no reason why they would ever have an incestuous relation of their own will with MC, he will never be able to get them except by blackmail, force or magic however macho, alpha or rich he becomes unless you write them as sluts who get turned on and open their legs automatically for anyone meeting those qualifications. :p

For example you could have written Mom as a bit more still in love with her ex husband and a bit lonely missing him and then starting to notice that her son is looking more and more like him and started to fantasize about MC a bit as his father while MC shows interest in her even if bit innocently at start, looking where he maybe should not and get distracted while she notices. (Tyrant did something similar :p) Now use that as a base and add something like she gets bothered by a drunk on a dinner out with her, mc and Sunny where MC saves her in a fight from the drunk and then shows concern and love for his mom and sis. Maybe also show a scene where aunt is seducing MC and mom can put stop to it and getting jealous. If MC is not alpha enough yet, maybe make Mom even seduce him instead (remember women have needs as well and can take the initiative if they want to, even if only by prodding mc on and helping him that way to become more alpha).

For Sunny you could for example have put in a trauma in her past that makes her less trusting of men with an exception of her brother. So she would be looking at her brother first and foremost for a safe relationship while she starts to get urges and curious by sex as well since she is not ten anymore.

That way you could even have built in an auto slow burn for NTR path since the girls more oriented on MC by nature would be harder to win for NTR except by force, so paths would be easier to balance. :p Bit late now since Sunny already blowed another guy, so this one would be hard to use after that, but I am sure you can come up with a reason why she would be interested in her brother and work from there.

Interested to see what you will come up with, if nothing else works you can always go the magic potion route. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: magus448 and lint77

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Not getting into arguments about content but just to say this is a nice Xmas pressie. Well I think it is whatever the content of the update.

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
im starting to lose hope for this game.... when are we gonna get scenes from the family? thats the whole reason most people are here... pls dont tell me it will take 3 more updates for this to happen

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Visiting this game after the longest time... still appears the fandom is very divided about the content. I'm not even a big fan of NTR (I'm just ok with it), but some of yall need to just accept the fact that this game's primarily an NTR game and stop forcing the dev to pander to your particular taste

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Visiting this game after the longest time... still appears the fandom is very divided about the content. I'm not even a big fan of NTR (I'm just ok with it), but some of yall need to just accept the fact that this game's primarily an NTR game and stop forcing the dev to pander to them
Not so much a fandom is divided, but as it is two quite different fandom's clashing together. And no one is forcing the devs to do anything. If the creator didn't try to pander to multiple fandom's, fetish's, whatever. There wouldn't been any issue. If it was just a pure NTR game through and through. None would be here complaining (much) at all.

It's a bit simple, if you want to make a NTR game, and you have 10 people interested. But you see there is 100 dudes over there, that would like some incest taboo. The solution isn't to drip some taboo stuff in your game to attract those 100. It would be to make a game JUST for those to start with, or just focus on a NTR game and accept the fact you would get less interested to back you, whatever. To try please everyone is a uphill struggle that will fail over, and over again.

Anyone remember how beloved that "Eric" character from Big Brother was? All those "love posts" in that 1300+ pages threadnought of the game... Maybe should act as a lesson for a lot of creators when it come to avoid headache.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Visiting this game after the longest time... still appears the fandom is very divided about the content. I'm not even a big fan of NTR (I'm just ok with it), but some of yall need to just accept the fact that this game's primarily an NTR game and stop forcing the dev to pander to your particular taste
No one is forcing the dev to do anything the dev themself didn't set out to do.

They designed the game to have multiple routes with and without NTR. The audience has every right at that point to critique the failings of the dev when it comes to meeting their own design.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This game was initially focused on NTR but since NTR money support is low they pandered to the Vanilla Incest Harem crowd (Milfy City and similar games make a lot of money because of them). The difference between the quality of sex scenes (NTR tag team ≠ fingering or eating out) makes people complain, why do they get steak when we get ham and when we do get steak they will have eaten their fill of steak which is unfair to people.

Reactions: Ironnitro

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Maybe the writer should introduce a hot cousin who becomes the MC's girlfriend and later on beard for his mom and sis. Said cousin GF would be open to sharing MC as she is obsess with the MC and would only let MC be the one to touch her. Oh and ofcourse she is only exclusive to the Alpha route since you know the disparity between sex contents.

Since its a cousin, it makes mom and sis realize their suppressed feelings about MC fall in the incest trap more easily and quicker.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes