Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
You realy didn't read what I have said,did you?
I was ponting that mother and sister are acting like completeley different people on other paths.And that is from the start of the game.Yes they have deleted some questionable moments but still have more work to be done.
Also if anyone realy is thinking that 100% of women are going only with alpha males,then he is delusional.
Not to mention we don't have real alpha males in the game.We have assholes.
There is plenty of shy girls that will like MC from the start.But instead of adding a GF for MC the dev decide to give us a consolation prize with speeding up the things with Carla and Madie.
You didn't understand what I said all I am saying is its easier with other male character than just speeding things with MC as he's their son/brother, why do you think they are going faster with MC and other girls as there is a lot of complain with slow burn process in his transformation to Alpha route which btw is game setting, its not 100% women goes with Alpha or assholes there is no believing in that I am just talking what the game is presenting.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You didn't understand what I said all I am saying is its easier with other male character than just speeding things with MC as he's their son/brother, why do you think they are going faster with MC and other girls as their is a lot of complain with slow burn process in his transformation to Alpha route which btw is game setting, its not 100% women goes with Alpha assholes there is no believing in that I am just talking what the game is presenting.
imho, the progress the MC have towards the mom & sis shouldn't portray the MC as a creep. The whole Alpha/Beta thing is a bit of a fad. Do people here portray themselves as an alpha or beta in rl? Or something in between, depending on situation and moral codex? The whole "black or white" aspect, with no shades in between, is a bit sad.

Reactions: proteinsjeik

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
imho, the progress the MC have towards the mom & sis shouldn't portray the MC as a creep. The whole Alpha/Beta thing is a bit of a fad. Do people here portray themselves as an alpha or beta in rl? Or something in between, depending on situation and moral codex? The whole "black or white" aspect, with no shades in between, is a bit sad.
I am just commenting on how the developer is narrating his game and in the setting he placed, its not about how and what should happen in rl. I don't project myself as a MC, I see and enjoy these sexy CGI girls and how the Dev is placing them in different situation/routes and in the narrative he sets. Like I said in my comment I can understand the frustration of players that are playing only for Mom/sis content in alpha route.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You didn't understand what I said all I am saying is its easier with other male character than just speeding things with MC as he's their son/brother, why do you think they are going faster with MC and other girls as their is a lot of complain with slow burn process in his transformation to Alpha route which btw is game setting, its not 100% women goes with Alpha assholes there is no believing in that I am just talking what the game is presenting.
I mean even for the lowest beta in the world there is plenty of girls that into him.But here we only see how the girls are only onto alpha that are not realy alpha.And my point is that beta route should also have some slow burn and not just get the girls straight without any efforts.
The game is good, you got two path to follow so stop being pussy about how some characters got double personality. You get update every month so stop being hateful to dev and be thankful for awesome content he provide. Amen
We hardly getting an update each month.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My old save loaded fine but the play got choppy and was bouncing back and forth to previous decisions. I had to click fast to move forward to new content?! Was enough changed by the dev that a new start is needed for stable game play?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Since the last update i have really liked the alpha path, i see a lot of complains about the NTR path having tons of more content but i don't play that path and i don't really care, there is also a shitstorm about not much progress with the mom and the sister but honestly? as long we have content with the other girls i don't care, Karla is the best by far, i liked this update as well, Maude content again was great, the new look for the aunt is way better and it seems she is ready to hit the third base, Emma is probably gonna be a bit slower, but if we get Leia, the other students, the studio milf and of course more Karla and Maude this episode 2 is gonna be great for the alpha players :cool: , thanks for the update King!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Since the last update i have really liked the alpha path, i see a lot of complains about the NTR path having tons of more content but i don't play that path and i don't really care, there is also a shitstorm about not much progress with the mom and the sister but honestly? as long we have content with the other girls i don't care, Karla is the best by far, i liked this update as well, Maude content again was great, the new look for the aunt is way better and it seems she is ready to hit the third base, Emma is probably gonna be a bit slower, but if we get Leia, the other students, the studio milf and of course more Karla and Maude this episode 2 is gonna be great for the alpha players :cool: , thanks for the update King!
No that much problem with slow progress.The real problem is how the devs that are making the ntr content.
Why always females are way less intelligent on NTR route?In some cases they are just dumb.And we are not talking for one or 2 characters.It is like a plague.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No that much problem with slow progress.The real problem is how the devs that are making the ntr content.
Why always females are way less intelligent on NTR route?In some cases they are just dumb.And we are not talking for one or 2 characters.It is like a plague.
all devs thinks like that, ntr = dumb sluts that will fuck anyone, even some ugly motherfucked with 2000lbs
non ntr = blueballs until the end of the game, 1 or 2 scenes and END

that is not realistic is just bad writing.
The only true in this game is if you are into non ntr stuff you will have to wait ages to have sex with the mom or sis, hell you even see more those guys trying to steal your girls than the mom and sis, and that is a fact.
Im not hating on ntr but i think the game in the whole is just for ntr fans, since not many people support this guys they throw some Candy/non ntr content to get a bit more audience but in the end , people is too Smart to fall for that, i used to support this dev a long time ago until it was worthless to support having in mind all that i said before, all the changes of new writers did not help either,
did want to give it time and see how it will go in the future but even in this last update i see the game as i did see it before, more ntr centered than non ntr, and is fine for me, Good luck to the dev & enjoy to those that like ntr (y)

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So the incest patch for chapter 2 is not working yet, but what about the patch for chapter 1? After scanning through the pages it looks like it worked just fine and I cannot find it anywhere right now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So the incest patch for chapter 2 is not working yet, but what about the patch for chapter 1? After scanning through the pages it looks like it worked just fine and I cannot find it anywhere right now.
the patch didn´t work.That is the reason why i have delete the link.The error come because there is in the day5 script file a label what cause a crash when you use the patch.Btw chapter 1 is in chapter 2 too

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
the patch didn´t work.That is the reason why i have delete the link.The error come because there is in the day5 script file a label what cause a crash when you use the patch.Btw chapter 1 is in chapter 2 too
I wouldn't worry about getting the incest patch out asap, Buddy. Gotta have incest in the game first :giggle:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
So i just did some digging.
View attachment 497274
Link to that post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/post-934153
Now, If you click on that link to the game "The Migration" it now links straight to this thread, Culture Shock.
Seems to me this game was always intended to be an NTR based game but it flopped (or should i say its predecessor did), So he re-branded it and decided to throw in a low effort non NTR route to garner more popularity/Patreons.

And just by judging from his post history (asking how to access Eric NTR scenes in Big Brother, Wanting to know how to get Jessica to suck Roberts dick in Babysitter) i'd say it's obvious where the developers main interests are focused in Culture Shock.

If you were hoping for a properly developed non NTR route with the same amount of time and effort put into it as the NTR route i'd say pack it up. Nothing to see here Lads.
This does not reflect current development intentions.

I will continue to write for both the Alpha and Beta route as equally as humanly possible. I enjoy both and want to give both players an equally good story.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes