gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah but the problem is that they got balance wrong in past so now have a problem how to redress that in future, without getting into even bigger problems in future. I kinda undeerstand they might have felt NTR needed some extra love after more trying to rescue alpha last few updates, but that will stay a problem unless they make decisions and somehow make alpha catch up even if in a way they did not originally intended.

Not sure about this, but since the alpha path seems to actually take more time to setup for devs it would have needed to have been further along as NTR path by now instead as the other way around that it is.
That will be hard to change that in the future.We will see that in the future updated how will they handle this.The problem was since headlessnobody leave the new write has to try handle this.I personly think is as long as i see that there will be content on the alpha route i´m happy.

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or he could just come out and say he is concentrating on the NTR route at the moment and only partially updating Alpha route.
I think people are getting annoyed because the Dev said there would be equal amounts of content now in upcoming installments.
People were expecting some substantial scenes with Mom/sis or at least some progress heading in that direction.
It's Chapter 2, Their time to shine!, But what do they get?, A sister titty grab and watching a movie with mom which she falls asleep during.
Meanwhile NTR sis is getting face fucked and aunty is getting double teamed. Chapter 2 has gotten off to a bad start for Alpha route.
The problem he faces with the two camps is that they concentrated to much on NTR path in the past already while it looks like it is actually the alpha route that needs the most work. Somehow, somewhere the devs need to redress that balance and yeah, ignoring or neglecting the NTR path for months will not be a good answer either.

• Love
Reactions: BaasB

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That will be hard to change that in the future.We will see that in the future updated how will they handle this.The problem was since headlessnobody leave the new write has to try handle this.I personly think is as long as i see that there will be content on the alpha route i´m happy.
Well I am not the dev or writer so take what I say with a grain of salt, but if I were in their situation I guess I would be thinking whether I could think of an event to happen in game where I could strongly accelerate MC's development into alpha and increase his attractiveness as a partner and diminish the incest taboo for Mom and sis, so you could have those two routes quickly catch up. This would likely clash though with the original buildup and gradual change devs intended.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dev has already mentioned earlier that some update will have few more apha scenes and some update will have more beta scenes depending on the storyline. The last 2 update was fully focused on alpha route if you know. This is very bad when dev add more alpha scenes in update ntr peoples starts complaining and if he adds more beta scenes then alpha route players starts protesting.
Yes last updates may have more scenes for alpha route but the good scenes are for beta/ntr route.
Even the sex scenes at the end of the ch.1 in the alpha route does't feel right.More like a consolation.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well I am not the dev or writer so take what I say with a grain of salt, but if I were in their situation I guess I would be thinking whether I could think of an event to happen in game where I could strongly accelerate MC's development into alpha so you could have those two routes quickly catch up. This would likely clash though with the original buildup and gradual change devs intended.
Well, I suppose you could have something of a McFly momment :p

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Dev has already mentioned earlier that some update will have few more apha scenes and some update will have more beta scenes depending on the storyline. The last 2 update was fully focused on alpha route if you know. This is very bad when dev add more alpha scenes in update ntr peoples starts complaining and if he adds more beta scenes then alpha route players starts protesting.
Well maybe it would be better for the dev to scrap the Alpha route right now until he completes the NTR path. I'm fairly sure this is his first game and may have bitten off more than he can chew and failed to lay out a proper road map for each path keeping them consistent with each other.
This way he can put more effort in to the individual routes and have double the content per update. I would come back once he started to properly develop the Alpha path as i'm sure a lot of people would. Because from what i see any real content with Mom/sis is a loooong way off and every time an update drops and people ask "Mom/sis content?" and the answer is "No, But Mom and Sis just got gang banged" they will eventually stop checking all together.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I am not the dev or writer so take what I say with a grain of salt, but if I were in their situation I guess I would be thinking whether I could think of an event to happen in game where I could strongly accelerate MC's development into alpha so you could have those two routes quickly catch up. This would likely clash though with the original buildup and gradual change devs intended.
The "problem" what we player have is that we don´t know what the dev is planing in the story on both routes.It exist no good solution to handle this in my opinion

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well maybe it would be better for the dev to scrap the Alpha route right now until he completes the NTR path. I'm fairly sure this is his first game and may have bitten off more than he can chew and failed to lay out a proper road map for each path keeping them consistent with each other.
This way he can put more effort in to the individual routes and have double the content per update. I would come back once he started to properly develop the Alpha path as i'm sure a lot of people would. Because from what i see any real content with Mom/sis is a loooong way off and every time an update drops and people ask "Mom/sis content?" and the answer is "No, But Mom and Sis just got gang banged" they will eventually stop checking all together.
The problem is the dev want to keep all patrons he have.Pretty sure that if he decide to finish one route and then do the other one,many patrons will disappear.They will come back when the second route will start getting updates,but the other half of patrons will drop the pledge.In this case he will always lose patrons no matter which route he decide to finish first.
So as many problems he have as doing both routes,that is the only way for him to keep most patrons.

Reactions: Valeck and DA22

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As you found out yourself he put the "alpha" path in, because the NTR-fans don't pay him enough money.
If that is the case, maybe the solution would be to not make games no one want to pay for/back. That is how the game industry else works. Or just make your game out of passion with no high expectations when it come to rewards.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
No fan art page? I can't find it!
Please, any hint on the assets used in the game? (for characters, I mean)
Thanks!

Reactions: D Dog

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
What makes no sense is how the mother and sister change in a week in other paths except Alpha.They have admitted that was a mistake and they realy work on fixing it,but still have a long way to go.
The reason is in the word "mother and sister" you have to realise incest is a taboo thing so to get a son ramming his dick into his mother's pussy or jamming into his sister's mouth is a hard task to accompalish in 17 day period comparing to other male character.

Changing this situation he fucked hot ass Karla pretty quickly which btw is the best girl in this game(hope to get more content with her in upcoming updates) also has Maude as his side chick and I think soon he will get Emma too. So considering how he started as a shy nerdy beta he's doing great.(not considering other actions from Aunt, Sophie, Mom and Sis which some consider as crumbs)

Now as some only want Mom and Sis content its gonna happen later rather than sooner and can understand the frustration, I like and play both the paths so its all ok with me . Last update was pretty much focused on Alpha route and this time its on Beta(with Maude biology test on Alpha) so instead of this complaint cycle with each update why don't we enjoy hot Karla's assets and thanks for the good work King of Lust and Thrownaway.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The reason is in the word "mother and sister" you have to realise incest is a taboo thing so to get a son ramming his dick into
his mother's pussy or jamming into his sister's mouth is a hard task to accompalish in 17 day period comparing to other male character.

Changing this situation he fucked hot ass Karla pretty quickly which btw is the best girl in this game(hope to get more content with her in upcoming updates) also has Maude as his side chick and I think soon he will get Emma too. So considering how he started as a shy nerdy beta he's doing great.(not considering other actions from Aunt, Sophie, Mom and Sis which some consider as crumbs)

Now as some only want Mom and Sis content its gonna happen later rather than sooner and can understand the frustration, I like and play both the paths so its all ok with me . Last update was pretty much focused on Alpha route and this time its on Beta(with Maude biology test on Alpha) so instead of this complaint cycle with each update why don't we enjoy hot Karla's assets and thanks for the good work King of Lust and Thrownaway.
You realy didn't read what I have said,did you?
I was ponting that mother and sister are acting like completeley different people on other paths.And that is from the start of the game.Yes they have deleted some questionable moments but still have more work to be done.
Also if anyone realy is thinking that 100% of women are going only with alpha males,then he is delusional.
Not to mention we don't have real alpha males in the game.We have assholes.
There is plenty of shy girls that will like MC from the start.But instead of adding a GF for MC the dev decide to give us a consolation prize with speeding up the things with Carla and Madie.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Months after months after months it's always the same things ... Supposed two ways ( Alpha and Beta ) but every update it's clearly avdvantage for Beta, when i see this game i see " Innocence Au Pair " we have choose but the creator like more 1 way so fuck it the other one maybe i will give us somethinh so we fuck off.

6 months ago i say something about the fact that the creator is much cockblocked and peeping or beta if you prefer but when you see the 17 days in game it's a fact ... After 17 days you have nothing with the mom and the sister, some handjob with other girls and you can fuck Maude but in the other hand in Beta Mom don't have a problem to fuck other guys and the sister can give handjob and blowjob to marcus ( it's like 2 different peoples in Alpha Route and Beta Route ) and Maude will be fuck also by Marcus...

So honestly stop speaking about 2 ways well maybe we will have something alpha december 2022 but right now you're clearly Team Beta, so change the fact that there is 2 ways and say that the game is only for team beta. Or do 1 update beta 1 update alpha or 50-50 alpha and beta. Your game is the new " Innocence Au pair " and if you don't want that the game ends like Innocence, do something about it ... We know nothing about the futur, you don't speak and give an update when you want, we don't want a schedule for the update we want information that's all. Chapter 1 and 2 it's the same shit with other graphics and seriously when you don't like NTR your game is bullshit. Sorry for the language but i play this game sinds the beginning and say well maybe next update but fuck it i'm done... At least in The Tyrant you've really other ways

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The mom & sis path should be slow burn, but that also should give room for more "story rich" content/events that help push that path along. You need wiggle room to butter them up. Rather than throw more girls at the MC, it would probably been better to have more scenes about block other guys from get to the mom & sis.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Well, I suppose you could have something of a McFly momment :p

That would be the best way to accelerate the Alpha growth and his appeal to the women in this game. Since the Beta gets jack in that route, do the same to the other men in the Alpha route, and have it cause frustration for them. Perhaps one of them gets sick of getting cock-blocked by the Alpha MC and goes a step too far with the Mother or Sister, and have an evolutionary choice for the MC to speed that path forward. He can either call the cops, continuing the slow burn, or grab a bat and go to town and thus fast track the route and his appeal to whomever he saved.

Reality is though that the Alpha route was an afterthought for the original writer, so I don't hold the current state of the game against them. They're trying to move things along, and honestly they've done a good job since the last left. However, it's a tricky situation given the state of 2 at odds groups of patrons, they're walking a tightrope and will lose Patrons if they focus too much on either path.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The mom & sis path should be slow burn, but that also should give room for more "story rich" content/events that help push that path along. You need wiggle room to butter them up. Rather than throw more girls at the MC, it would probably been better to have more scenes about block other guys from get to the mom & sis.
I do not agree with the block (I hate that sort of gameplay), but yeah to build up relations with them. That is why I said that alpha route is the one that actually needed more work and buildup invested from the start to keep pace with the NTR path and should have gotten more attention to keep the two paths balanced, instead as what happened and the NTR path got most of the speed and work until now. Well the situation is as is now and up to the devs to solve this conundrum somehow, I still do not envy them. :p

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes