ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
So i just did some digging.
View attachment 497274
Link to that post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/post-934153
Now, If you click on that link to the game "The Migration" it now links straight to this thread, Culture Shock.
Seems to me this game was always intended to be an NTR based game but it flopped (or should i say its predecessor did), So he re-branded it and decided to throw in a low effort non NTR route to garner more popularity/Patreons.

And just by judging from his post history (asking how to access Eric NTR scenes in Big Brother, Wanting to know how to get Jessica to suck Roberts dick in Babysitter) i'd say it's obvious where the developers main interests are focused in Culture Shock.

If you were hoping for a properly developed non NTR route with the same amount of time and effort put into it as the NTR route i'd say pack it up. Nothing to see here Lads.
well well well, it's clear
maybe non NTR route in this game is just a side story

blowfun12

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 497274
Link to that post.
Now, If you click on that link to the game "The Migration" it now links straight to this thread, Culture Shock.
Seems to me this game was always intended to be an NTR based game but it flopped (or should i say its predecessor did), So he re-branded it and decided to throw in a low effort non NTR route to garner more popularity/Patreons.

And just by judging from his post history (asking how to access Eric NTR scenes in Big Brother, Wanting to know how to get Jessica to suck Roberts dick in Babysitter) i'd say it's obvious where the developers main interests are focused in Culture Shock.

If you were hoping for a properly developed non NTR route with the same amount of time and effort put into it as the NTR route i'd say pack it up. Nothing to see here Lads.
May i tell you that he is developer who is making renders for the game. the story writer of his game was heartless earlier and now it's throwaway. he has nothing to do with storyline and content. And also that post you are sharing was posted at july 22 2018. and he released his first update at june 10.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Only 90%? :(. Jokes aside, believe me, that while I played the NTR and beta route on this game i'm not a NTR fan. Almost anyone can attest to that. In fact in most games I detest it. The only reason this game is different is that it was so unrealistic that It didn't bother me for some reason, too bad the rework fixed a lot of that.

What we need to understand is that there's a reason the path was shafted the way it was, and thats because of the old writer. I could probably quote it, as I remember he posted it on here but its really late, the old writer himself even admitted the NTR path wasn't supposed to be realistic, and that he was making the Alpha path realistic. I mean I think that was BS and the old writer really only cared about NTR, but that doesnt matter (I remember calling him out on this and got my post deleted). Its the reason why the games the way it is. What matters is that we have a new writer that has been here for what, 3, 4 updates? And he has already managed to turn the dumpster fire that was the Alpha path into something that's playable.

As a writer he cant just get rid of the past updates, even though I'm sure he would make a few changes. If the MC were to start fucking everyone it would just be out of place and make the game even worse. He has to work with what he has, and I think hes doing a pretty good job. I mean could it be better? Yeah, this update is proof. But things are coming along. I agree that at some point the Alpha path needs to take back some of the ground that is dominated by the NTR path, but that's not going to happen in chapter 2, that will most likely (If it does) happen towards the end.

If anything I think what this points out is that this game could really use a roadmap, many misconceptions could be fixed and many answers, could, well be answered.

At then end of the day Thrown is struggling with a story that was rigged from the start, and he seems to really be trying. If that's not enough, well, then its not enough. But I will wait and see what he has in store at least a little longer.
What you mean won't happen in ch.2?
What happen with promises last Autumn that no later than 1 year/meaning autumn 2020/the Alpha path will be at the same stage as any other-aka sex with mom and sister.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
hey guys,
who is wondering why i don´t post the incest patch i have good and bad news.The good news is that basicly the patch is ready but i need to test the new stats screen if the changes working or not but now comes the bad news.While i would test this i become on startup a crash that 1 label exist twice.I have talked with king of lust with that and he will say it his coder.It will be hopeful fixed in the bugfix what will come.I have send him a few mistakes what i have found too.I have no idea what i should do now.It gives 2 options.The first is that i waiting for the bugfix before i posting the patch or the second option is that i posting now the patch with the changed day5 script file

why bother with the patch (THIS GAME IS NTR ONLY)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well I'd argue that you can advertise a game to the NTR community without the whole game being NTR. For example theres a game that I like that has like 20% beast in it, I don't think he would be out of place promoting that on a beast forum. But yeah, the Eric and Robert does raise a few concerns. Uh oh, maybe I made a oopsie. I guess now its all up to how much creative leniency Thrown has.
Well I don't think it is a question he can ask himself, 3 people work on the game. King overall has control of everything, the writer can only do what hes allowed to, and if he leaves, I'm as good as gone as well, so that's not even part of my thought process.
I think that's a much more fair approach. I can fully understand that it might be too far too gone. If anything maybe forgetting about this game for a year or so might help? At that point if its still not to your liking you could just ignore the thread and forget about it. (also why the fuck does ignore the thread make the thread turn into a grey block in the updates page, if anything it makes it more obvious, that's the exact opposite of what someone wants when the ignore something.)

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
View attachment 497274
Link to that post.

I just wish he had the guts to come clean and say that so people who follow the ''alpha'' route know what to expect but obviously he's not gonna do that cause otherwise he'd lose his non-ntr fan base ;)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What you mean won't happen in ch.2?
What happen with promises last Autumn that no later than 1 year/meaning autumn 2020/the Alpha path will be at the same stage as any other-aka sex with mom and sister.
Oh I'm not saying anything definite. All I'm saying is that if the dev's had plans to catch the Alpha route up to the NTR route in content (Which might not happen anyway) I don't think it will be done in chapter 2. Its just speculation.

As far as the promises I don't remember them (Not saying the aren't true) but yeah if they said this Autumn then they failed that.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
why bother with the patch (THIS GAME IS NTR ONLY)
Who say that you must use the patch.You can play it that Tracy and Sunny are your stepmother and stepsister.And no the game is not only ntr.Maybe in the ntr route is more scenes but i can´t say it because i don´t play this route.But in the alpha route the mc becomes all the girls.Sure that a lot of people a angry with the "slow" progress with this route but you must know that you start the game like a shy nerd guy (heardlessnobody has sayd like a beta gay) who must change his life.When he will become all the girls he must change into an alpha gay and you can´t change that from one day to other.And it is normal that Tracy and Sunny will not direct fuck you.They are your mother and sister.It will be happen sooner or later.You see on the alpha route the change from the mc.He fuck other girls.It is normal that this is faster to do instead to fuck your family.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the new and improved Liza she looks a lot better now she was good before but she is even better now. And I still get this slow burn with the other family members but as it's been said would have been nice to have had a bit more fun with the sister on the Alpha route can only hope that we will get something from her soon. At least we got something with Maude and thanks for not making the questions tricky. :p

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I like the new and improved Liza she looks a lot better now she was good before but she is even better now. And I still get this slow burn with the other family members but as it's been said would have been nice to have had a bit more fun with the sister on the Alpha route can only hope that we will get something from her soon. At least we got something with Maude and thanks for not making the questions tricky. :p
Even if it wasn't the sister, someone else could have been used to give the MC a little something during the beach sequence. Could have even been a random nobody knows yet, a one off thing. When dealing with the delicate situation this threads in at this state, things like this should be considered a lot more I think.

Reactions: Mormont

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who say that you must use the patch.You can play it that Tracy and Sunny are your stepmother and stepsister.And no the game is not only ntr.Maybe in the ntr route is more scenes but i can´t say it because i don´t play this route.But in the alpha route the mc becomes all the girls.Sure that a lot of people a angry with the "slow" progress with this route but you must know that you start the game like a shy nerd guy (heardlessnobody has sayd like a beta gay) who must change his life.When he will become all the girls he must change into an alpha gay and you can´t change that from one day to other.And it is normal that Tracy and Sunny will not direct fuck you.They are your mother and sister.It will be happen sooner or later.You see on the alpha route the change from the mc.He fuck other girls.It is normal that this is faster to do instead to fuck your family.
The problem though is that the devs have two fanbases to keep happy and unbalanced the game way too much. If he starts to make much more alpha content as NTR content for half a year to catch up with the NTR content due to the pacing till now, he will then have strong unhappiness there. If he keeps going as is the NTR content will be long finished while MC is still trying to become an alpha with the extra risk that the Mom and Sis are destroyed as romance characters.

Now what is he to do at that time if he wants to keep his NTR base? Develop rest alpha route for half a year and have nothing NTR for those fans? Well that will also lead to trouble. Best solution then would be to start another NTR focussed game to keep his NTR fanbase while finishing up the alpha route in this game, meaning those playing the alpha path will have to wait even longer. Only way out for the devs of this bind is either to give up on alpha route or do something unrealistic on alpha route so MC can catch up fast and lose the slow burn to a large degree which will also upset a lot of people. I do not envy the devs for the bind they put themselves in. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What makes no sense is how the mother and sister change in a week in other paths except Alpha.They have admitted that was a mistake and they realy work on fixing it,but still have a long way to go.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
The problem though is that the devs have two fanbases to keep happy and unbalanced the game way too much. If he starts to make much more alpha content as NTR content for half a year to catch up with the NTR content due to the pacing till now, he will then have strong unhappiness there. If he keeps going as is the NTR content will be long finished while MC is still trying to become an alpha with the extra risk that the Mom and Sis are destroyed as romance characters.

Now what is he to do at that time if he wants to keep his NTR base? Develop rest alpha route for half a year and have nothing NTR for those fans? Well that will also lead to trouble. Best solution then would be to start another NTR focussed game to keep his NTR fanbase while finishing up the alpha route in this game, meaning those playing the alpha path will have to wait even longer. Only way out for the devs of this bind is either to give up on alpha route or do something unrealistic on alpha route so MC can catch up fast and lose the slow burn to a large degree which will also upset a lot of people. I do not envy the devs for the bind they put themselves in. :p
Or he could just come out and say he is concentrating on the NTR route at the moment and only partially updating Alpha route.
I think people are getting annoyed because the Dev said there would be equal amounts of content now in upcoming installments.
People were expecting some substantial scenes with Mom/sis or at least some progress heading in that direction.
It's Chapter 2, Their time to shine!, But what do they get?, A sister titty grab and watching a movie with mom which she falls asleep during.
Meanwhile NTR sis is getting face fucked and aunty is getting double teamed. Chapter 2 has gotten off to a bad start for Alpha route.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

abolutly with the 2 fanbases.But this is the hardest part for the dev to find a good balance between alpha and ntr route.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
abolutly with the 2 fanbases.But this is the hardest part for the dev to find a good balance between alpha and ntr route.
Yeah but the problem is that they got balance wrong in past so now have a problem how to redress that in future, without getting into even bigger problems in future. I kinda understand they might have felt NTR needed some extra love after more trying to rescue alpha last few updates, but that will stay a problem unless they make decisions and somehow make alpha catch up even if in a way they did not originally intended.

Not sure about this, but since the alpha path seems to actually take more time to setup for devs it would have needed to have been further along as NTR path by now in its development (not per se sex scenes) instead as the other way around that it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

blowfun12

Dec 12, 2018
Or he could just come out and say he is concentrating on the NTR route at the moment and only partially updating Alpha route.
I think people are getting annoyed because the Dev said there would be equal amounts of content now in upcoming installments.
People were expecting some substantial scenes with Mom/sis or at least some progress heading in that direction.
It's Chapter 2, Their time to shine!, But what do they get?, A sister titty grab and watching a movie with mom which she falls asleep during.
Meanwhile NTR sis is getting face fucked and aunty is getting double teamed. Chapter 2 has gotten off to a bad start for Alpha route.
Dev has already mentioned earlier that some update will have few more apha scenes and some update will have more beta scenes depending on the storyline. The last 2 update was fully focused on alpha route if you know. This is very bad when dev add more alpha scenes in update ntr peoples starts complaining and if he adds more beta scenes then alpha route players starts protesting.

• Angry

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tbh, it would be better if creators did just focus on one direction. Trying to please everyone isn't a recipe for success. If you want to cater for cucks with a NTR fetish, do so. If you want to cater for those with a mommy fetish, whatever, do so. Pick which camp you want support from, should be that easy really. I guess the "opposite" crowds have no real interest in fund/back the fetish of the other, so in the end I guess its the creator losing out.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes