giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I hope that the new update can bring more involvement between Sunny and the MC.

Reactions: chaseher

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, I played this game a while ago. I got kind of put off by an update where you went into NTR without being on that path. I would just like to ask a simple question. At this point, what is the percentage of NTR/NON NTR in this game? Is it 50/50 is it 70/30. I'm thinking about supporting, but I need to know the path this game is taking.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
So, I played this game a while ago. I got kind of put off by an update where you went into NTR without being on that path. I would just like to ask a simple question. At this point, what is the percentage of NTR/NON NTR in this game? Is it 50/50 is it 70/30. I'm thinking about supporting, but I need to know the path this game is taking.
In the end of the storyline this game will go 50/50 each route. In some update the alpha will have more progression and in some the ntr. this depends on timing of the story and characters stats points. But if you are like them who analyse and see who has more hardcore scene in a particular update and then complain about it everywhere then i request better not support me and get cheated. this game has alpha scenes in a good content so far now (except sunny and tracy) and ntr is very easily avoidable.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
In the end of the storyline this game will go 50/50 each route. In some update the alpha will have more progression and in some the ntr. this depends on timing of the story and characters stats points. But if you are like them who analyse and see who has more hardcore scene in a particular update and then complain about it everywhere then i request better not support me and get cheated. this game has alpha scenes in a good content so far now (except sunny and tracy) and ntr is very easily avoidable.
No sweat brother. I appreciate the heads up and the transparency. I don't think I'd feel cheated, it'd be my own fault for supporting if I knew where it was going. Thanks for the clarity! Hope you make the game you want to make!

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Haven't played this game for quite a while.

Is there any NTR scene (penetration) for the sis or are we still in the teasing phase?

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
I'm asking again for the scene during the party on day 3 (in which you almost screw Marcus' girlfriend with him) because I really want to see this scene and it seems I can't get it no matter what...
I have the CGs so that you know what scene I'm looking for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it even exist in the game?
I start from the start i try a lot of choice and still i dont get this and a lot of other scenes. This game is good but very bad walkthrough

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 31/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Culture shock" version "C2.0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Culture shock" versione "C2.0.5".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 15/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Culture shock" version "C2.0.4".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Culture shock" versione "C2.0.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 27/05/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Culture shock" version "C2.0.3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Culture shock" versione "C2.0.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Culture shock" version "C2.0.2".

The link is:

And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Culture shock" versione "C2.0.2".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Is there any save or walkthrough where at the end of Day 3 Ping Pong games, MC seeing Marcus fapping on Sunny instead of the cumshot?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In the end of the storyline this game will go 50/50 each route. In some update the alpha will have more progression and in some the ntr. this depends on timing of the story and characters stats points.
Yeah but the problem is that the first year and a half of development was almost 100% ntr. So to actually reach a 50/50 point your going to need to start actively producing more alpha content then anything else, and by quite a bit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Captain NTR

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah but the problem is that the first year and a half of development was almost 100% ntr. So to actually reach a 50/50 point your going to need to start actively producing more alpha content then anything else, and by quite a bit.
If you are talking for Tracy and Sunny-yeah.There is like 10%,maybe even less,sexual content with them on alpha route.

• Angry
Reactions: Captain NTR

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love it! I haved a low expectatives of this game(i dont know why,but I haved it) but the game shut my mouth!. Pretty girls,nice renders, I loved the story. Just a few observations: When the MC is having sex, the audio sounds the least natural, in the audio sounds a hard fuck but when you watch in the screen,is a nice and slowly sex, it would be better if you change that and the other thing, the way you make the publicity of your patreon, find a subtle way to do it (idk, a scene with the MC checking the patreon in the PC or announce of the patreon in one poster in the school). My rating at this version (Chapter 2 v0.2) is 8/10

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->