May 9, 2019

Tracy's Date dress poll

***Current Votes as of 4/1/20 10:20 AM EST***
The Red jumpsuit = 12
The backless Gown = 4
The Deep neck one piece = 7

23 votes total

4 days left
The best fantasies are the ones that have a sense of reality to them. Even if it's just in our heads. The red jumpsuit looks more like a red teddy, so unless the date is restricted to the bedroom, no. Both the backless gown and the deep neck one piece are appropriate for a date. My vote goes to the one piece, it looks great on her and displays her assets quite nicely.

Reactions: Marine1952

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
In case of Sophie you may also want to keep Marcus' score as low as possible while gaining hers as far as I understood it.
Hmm...I 'd always thought the Marcus like score, unlike the beta path, was largely irrelevant with regards to girls on the Alpha path and just affects his action/reaction to the MC. If a high confidence + high like score is not enough for Sophie later on, I may need to replay this from day 6 or smthg as I've always let him copy the math test everytime resulting in a decently net positive score with the guy :unsure:

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
The best fantasies are the ones that have a sense of reality to them. Even if it's just in our heads. The red jumpsuit looks more like a red teddy, so unless the date is restricted to the bedroom, no. Both the backless gown and the deep neck one piece are appropriate for a date. My vote goes to the one piece, it looks great on her and displays her assets quite nicely.
She's going on date with mc or marcus??

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
There really almost always is a stark difference in the images they post. Even in those, ones that aren't even cannon, the MC still get less. Really shows what Culture shock really enjoys.
AS much as i enjoy the ntr, MC and sunny really need some content. i haven't even tried the alpha path in 6 updates knowing how little MC sunny or MC mom content there is.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i just hope the alpha path gonna have more content in the future bcause right now we don't get enough if you compare to the ntr path..
The problem is that there is very small amount of content with Tracy and Sunny on alpha path.They should definitely use another word for that route until it turns realy into alpha.
If you dismiss the incest part of the game/not that there is realy something/ the "alpha" route is catching little by little the beta route.But if you are only for the family-then that route is like 3 laps behind.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I am sure the alpha path will have more content :). The developers are hard at work. In the end they will make the game they want to make, with some suggestion thrown in. You can't make content that you aren't passionate about - or you eventually cease to create it.

Edit: Tho if main character get's teacher/classmates posing nude for him - that would lead to all kinds of great fun for that path :)

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
This is a nice game :cool: . The content in the two routes can't be equivalent. Making two paths is like making two games in one. Besides, people who say that wouldn't complain if it was the ntr path that was lacking.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes