Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I played both alpha and beta route , As of now based on my own judgement so far-

Alpha Maude vs Beta Maude - Alpha Maude win ( Beta Maude very short and just 1 position only unlike Alpha Maude many hot scene)

Alpha Tracy vs Beta Tracy - Beta Tracy win (As of now Beta Tracy automatically win for there is no Alpha Tracy sex scene yet)

Alpha Karla vs Beta Karla - Alpha Karla win (Automatic win for Alpha Karla, I didn't saw any Beta Karla sex scene in my gameplay even in Beta route)

Alpha Liza vs Beta Liza - Beta Liza win ( Dialog is almost the same except renders and animation, so it's a matter of preference in this one as for me, I prefer the cowgirl animation of Beta Liza because they look much more intimate than the doggy and reverse of Alpha Liza)

So it's a TIE both routes , Sophie and Sunny doesn't count because Sophie is automatically the girl friend of Marcus right from the very start so any sexual scenes with them is just natural and Sunny neither Alpha and Beta haven't go all the way with her yet

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I played both alpha and beta route , As of now based on my own judgement so far-

Alpha Maude vs Beta Maude - Alpha Maude win ( Beta Maude very short and just 1 position only unlike Alpha Maude many hot scene)

Alpha Tracy vs Beta Tracy - Beta Tracy win (As of now Beta Tracy automatically win for there is no Alpha Tracy sex scene yet)

Alpha Karla vs Beta Karla - Alpha Karla win (Automatic win for Alpha Karla, I didn't saw any Beta Karla sex scene in my gameplay even in Beta route)

Alpha Liza vs Beta Liza - Beta Liza win ( Dialog is almost the same except renders and animation, so it's a matter of preference in this one as for me, I prefer the cowgirl animation of Beta Liza because they look much more intimate than the doggy and reverse of Alpha Liza)

So it's a TIE both routes , Sophie and Sunny doesn't count because Sophie is automatically the girl friend of Marcus right from the very start so any sexual scenes with them is just natural and Sunny neither Alpha and Beta haven't go all the way with her yet
Yep, sad about Maude NTR being so short, same with Karla

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I didn't saw any Beta Karla sex scene in my gameplay even in Beta route
I think the only scene in the Beta path with Karla is a blowjob to a random guy she brings to her house on day 15, and you miss it if you choose to go to the beach with your mom.
Hope there'll be much more with her as I adore her physique.

Reactions: bosa43 and SanaeS

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Please don't abandon the game, it's been developing really nicely imo. I hope you guys continue to do your best. It's in times like these that "silly little games" are a big deal to many people out there. We appreciate the work put in by all the devs.

^That's a Nier Automata Reference btw :)
In this current situation this project is the main source of income for me so i can't afford to abandon this game i guess.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Status update

Hello everyone,
I hope you are doing good and taking good care of yourself in this difficult pandemic situation. I didn't posted anything for few days and the reason is that i am now giving most of my time to create the renders for the update. i won't be making weekly renders till i am done with all the images. My work should finish by late mid of this month so you guys can expect update end of this month. there will be just one post (teaser) before the update arrives so you guys don't feel that work is stopped by seeing no latest posts etc. keep checking the status bar regularly.
Thank you have a nice day.....

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes