Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You really missed the "Tracy drastically toned down her wild side when she had the kids" part of the text, right?
I doubt he missed it, it is just stuff ruining his argument, so he dismisses it out of hand. It is quite telling that Osamabeenfappin does not try to counter most of our arguments, but simply "opens a new barrel". Either he did not read the in-game texts or more likely, they do not fit his worldview, so he does not recognise them. It is not only texts about Tracy, but texts about Sunny too. For instance the internal thoughts of the MC about his Sis, how she blossoms since arriving on Hawaii, etc.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I doubt he missed it, it is just stuff ruining his argument, so he dismisses it out of hand. It is quite telling that Osamabeenfappin does not try to counter most of our arguments, but simply "opens a new barrel". Either he did not read the in-game texts or more likely, they do not fit his worldview, so he does not recognise them. It is not only texts about Tracy, but texts about Sunny too. For instance the internal thoughts of the MC about his Sis, how she blossoms since arriving on Hawaii, etc.
Sorry have a life out side of the internet, wife kids,job. Wish I had time to respond as soon as yall post. But sadly,I'm an adult. And unlike some people I'm not actually emotionally invested in a bunch of pixels.

I am emotionally invested in getting ripped off on patreon though.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So why is she unleashing her slutty side in one path not the other. Magical black cock? That's just shitty writing.......and kind of racist.
Sorry have a life out side of the internet, wife kids,job. Wish I had time to respond as soon as yall post. But sadly,I'm an adult. And unlike some people I'm not actually emotionally invested in a bunch of pixels.

I am emotionally invested in getting ripped off on patreon though.
As was pointed out by several other members and me, there is the wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing that Sunny is your Sister! So pursuing her is an uphill battle for the MC, nothing to do with "magic black cock" or racism. Besides, if you played the alpha path (which I somehow doubt considering your posts), Sunny let´s the MC fondle her breasts at the beach and it is mentioned several times that Sunny blossoms since being on Hawaii and wants to let loose a bit. But since you have proven to be deaf to arguments, I rest the case.
As for quote B: Considering the number of posts you made about CS, the continious, often baseless bashing of the game and your clearly visible desire to have the last word (you have more posts in the thread than I do) I seriously question your statement of being uninvested. You are clearly invested in bashing.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
As was pointed out by several other members and me, there is the wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing that Sunny is your Sister! So pursuing her is an uphill battle for the MC, nothing to do with "magic black cock" or racism. Besides, if you played the alpha path (which I somehow doubt considering your posts), Sunny let´s the MC fondle her breasts at the beach and it is mentioned several times that Sunny blossoms since being on Hawaii and wants to let loose a bit. But since you have proven to be deaf to arguments, I rest the case.
As for quote B: Considering the number of posts you made about CS, the continious, often baseless bashing of the game and your clearly visible desire to have the last word (you have more posts in the thread than I do) I seriously question your statement of being uninvested. You are clearly invested in bashing.

What part of i feel like the Alpha path is a cash grab,and rip off are you not getting?

Reading is fundamental yall.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
%5 rendering increase over the weekend. 0.5% per week day. We can estimate the update will be this Christmas considering the coding aspect has to get done once all the resources are complete. A lot of the coding is the writing, but the coder might have other stuff going on. Still, I challenge to dev to have the update done before Christmas.

Go on, make my day :)

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
%5 rendering increase over the weekend. 0.5% per week day. We can estimate the update will be this Christmas considering the coding aspect has to get done once all the resources are complete. A lot of the coding is the writing, but the coder might have other stuff going on. Still, I challenge to dev to have the update done before Christmas.

Go on, make my day :)
It was supposed to be out today. It'll probably be out by Wednesday.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Finally rendering is finished now just remaining 3 things image editing that will take 1 day, image sequence that will take 2 days and coding ( does not take much time). So we can expect update this weekend.
Sorry for getting late again.
This update is biggest so far I made it has almost 1000 renders and 6 to 7 animations. We have 3 days in this update
Day 23, day 24 and day25.
I think you will enjoy .
Stay safe and have a nice day...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust hey buddy,
maybe this is a stupid question but didn´t you mean in the post with the 3 days 24 , 25 and 26? because the day 23 exist in the current version or did you change there something?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes