Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully we get a release today (European time). I have a very full week ahead of me, even with our Country going nearly full lockdown on Wednesday, so I would like to play the new update today.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yikes... no update till at least Tuesday then.
Yep. so much for
IF still there is no release end of November then i am 100% sure we will have the update on first week of December.
and
image sequence that will take 2 days and coding ( does not take much time). So we can expect update this weekend.
I cut them some slack for the size of the update coming, that is quite a lot of renders and stuff to make, but when you annouce 100% sure things, which then do not happen and your next release date "expect update this weekend" is likewise a bust, this is not a good way this is going! The update is already half a month late, it should have been out in November, even the "100% sure" is over a week late.
Delays can happen, but when you blow 100% or "does not take much time" stuff repeatedly, this is something I am not really fond off. And as you can see from my signature, I´ve been with CS practically from the start.

Reactions: Ayankarfa12345

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Yep. so much for
and

I cut them some slack for the size of the update coming, that is quite a lot of renders and stuff to make, but when you annouce 100% sure things, which then do not happen and your next release date "expect update this weekend" is likewise a bust, this is not a good way this is going! The update is already half a month late, it should have been out in November, even the "100% sure" is over a week late.
Delays can happen, but when you blow 100% or "does not take much time" stuff repeatedly, this is something I am not really fond off. And as you can see from my signature, I´ve been with CS practically from the start.
I understand your frustrations. I know how you are feeling. This delay is already costing me but I am forced. Image editing and image sequence have been completed. Coding is going on and won't take much time. You guys have waited for so long so my request is please wait for few more. We will bring the update as fast we can. We are very close.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I understand your frustrations. I know how you are feeling. This delay is already costing me but I am forced. Image editing and image sequence have been completed. Coding is going on and won't take much time. You guys have waited for so long so my request is please wait for few more. We will bring the update as fast we can. We are very close.
If I menage to wait 4 years for some board games from Kickstarter,some days or week more can't scare me.

Apr 3, 2019
Few more means few more days or few more hours??

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Unlike some people I do not jump ship on the first rough wave hitting it. But due to my work, "100% sure" is a trigger point for me, because if I or our workgroup say that at work, it better be happening as said, not the least because of the costs of failure and the potential danger to coworkers. And if not, the excuse should better be something I/we have no control over.
So this double delay fanned my frustrations. In addition, I "look forward" to a very heavy workload this coming week since Christmas is near and a lockdown coming on Wednesday (and we are part of the boys and girls who will work through it), so I wanted to relax today with the new update for CS.
I´ll wait for the update (if not gladly for known reasons) and look forward to see how Tracy´s two modelling versions impact Alpha, Diplomat and Beta paths.

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
All the best dev we believe in you

Reactions: King of Lust

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Best to do it right than to rush it out half-baked. Take all the time you need.

I'll wait patiently for what I know will be a tremendous update to a great game.

Reactions: King of Lust
D

Deleted member 2479505

Okk then will play this game...
I want to download this game now...but by reading avobe comments I think there is an update coming....can u tell me when is it coming??if it is in 2 or 3 days then I will download it after the update...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okk then will play this game...
I want to download this game now...but by reading avobe comments I think there is an update coming....can u tell me when is it coming??if it is in 2 or 3 days then I will download it after the update...
Yes an new update is coming soon.It is hard to tell when but maybe 3-4 days but i don´t know

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes