zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
Change log CHAPTER 2 VERSION 0.5
940 new renders
Continued day23, day24 and day 25
12 animations
Fixed some earlier bugs
Hannah introduced ( Marcus step mother)
Added a switch in Tracy stats in character sheet to enable or disable the photoshoot event. You can also choose alpha photoshoot or beta .

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
before someone @ me and say that the new version is here i will better inform you now.I was hoping that the new version came here today but it is not the case so i must say that i can only update the incest patch between saturday but there will it late and i can´t say if i will be fit there or on sunday. The reason is that i have the next days late shift and i come home around 10:30 or 11pm german time.I don´t plan that i come home from my work and work then on the incest patch.I hope you guys understand that.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
did they remove a lot of stuff? confidence -40 then the game closes first time looking into delmar (after emma doesnt give her number) that usually don't happen.

EDIT: it only happens first time picking look into delmar, study continues the story

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Why is the non NTR paths in these types of games always so much more generic and boring than the NTR path? Do devs not put enough thought in these types of games? I don't like NTR but I can tolerate it in games as long as there's a non NTR path, but majority games with multiple paths tend to lack content or substance in one path or the other. There's always a less fulfilling path and a more entertaining and steamy one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.5] King of lust

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Why is the non NTR paths in these types of games always so much more generic and boring than the NTR path? Do devs not put enough thought in these types of games? I don't like NTR but I can tolerate it in games as long as there's a non NTR path, but majority games with multiple paths tend to lack content or substance in one path or the other. There's always a less fulfilling path and a more entertaining and steamy one.
Its because their is always that one path that is the path the Dev really wanted to make, but said Dev decided for the sake of having a larger appeal to create more paths, which inevitably are less interesting for the Dev to do so they tend to be weaker paths. The other aspect is if you have one path that is 'vanilla' and one or more path that is 'kinky' inevitably the vanilla path is going to be more boring, while the kinky path will be more colorful. Vanilla ultimately is a path that is by definition lacking of any particular appeal, while any path based on some taboo or kink is going to be far more appealing for anyone that possess said matching interest, but if you don't have any such taboo or kink, well you are left with the more boring bland option that isn't likely to be too satisfying. So yea, unless you are into whatever taboo or kink the Dev favor, and thus is likely to invest more time and interest into doing, you are going to be left with a game that isn't all that satisfying.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Its because their is always that one path that is the path the Dev really wanted to make, but said Dev decided for the sake of having a larger appeal to create more paths, which inevitably are less interesting for the Dev to do so they tend to be weaker paths. The other aspect is if you have one path that is 'vanilla' and one or more path that is 'kinky' inevitably the vanilla path is going to be more boring, while the kinky path will be more colorful. Vanilla ultimately is a path that is by definition lacking of any particular appeal, while any path based on some taboo or kink is going to be far more appealing for anyone that possess said matching interest, but if you don't have any such taboo or kink, well you are left with the more boring bland option that isn't likely to be too satisfying. So yea, unless you are into whatever taboo or kink the Dev favor, and thus is likely to invest more time and interest into doing, you are going to be left with a game that isn't all that satisfying.
Are you speaking about this Vn or generally because one path has ntr and the other has incest (if you're playing with the patch) not exactly vanilla

Reactions: Cowboy Bebop
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes