Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Its because their is always that one path that is the path the Dev really wanted to make, but said Dev decided for the sake of having a larger appeal to create more paths, which inevitably are less interesting for the Dev to do so they tend to be weaker paths. The other aspect is if you have one path that is 'vanilla' and one or more path that is 'kinky' inevitably the vanilla path is going to be more boring, while the kinky path will be more colorful. Vanilla ultimately is a path that is by definition lacking of any particular appeal, while any path based on some taboo or kink is going to be far more appealing for anyone that possess said matching interest, but if you don't have any such taboo or kink, well you are left with the more boring bland option that isn't likely to be too satisfying. So yea, unless you are into whatever taboo or kink the Dev favor, and thus is likely to invest more time and interest into doing, you are going to be left with a game that isn't all that satisfying.
I'm sorry to contradict you but a vanilla or non-ntr version doesn't have to be boring. There are tons of games to prove it. Another thing is that your fetish is the ntr in which case, effectively everything that is not ntr will bore you

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Are you speaking about this Vn or generally because one path has ntr and the other has incest (if you're playing with the patch) not exactly vanilla
I meant in general, still while this VN has a NTR or Incest Paths, my other point still hold, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game originally which is why the NTR path seem to be better, which is a common thing with games with NTR in them.

I'm sorry to contradict you but a vanilla or non-ntr version doesn't have to be boring. There are tons of games to prove it. Another thing is that your fetish is the ntr in which case, effectively everything that is not ntr will bore you
First NTR isn't my fetish, but its likely that of the Dev, if you had properly read what I had written I stated the issue first was likely due to the Dev's interest, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game but decided for the sake of a larger appeal to make another path, one which the Dev is likely less invested in so its why its poorer. Also 'Vanilla' isn't Non-NTR, its Non ANY Taboos or Fetishes: no Incest, no Harem / Multi, no BDSM, etc. Its a straight up relationship, one on one relationship without any kinks.

Now obviously a game designed solely to be vanilla can be satisfying because its developed first and foremost to be that, but the thing I was arguing is if a game isn't designed to be vanilla but instead based around any taboos or fetish, obviously the path embracing said stuff will inevitably be better than the vanilla path, which is going to to be the back up path for those that don't like whatever taboos or fetish that might interest the Dev, but that the Dev still make for the sake of larger appeal.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Was hoping to see more tracy action, update was ok, not great. I was hoping for a bang with how this update being the biggest ever and all.

Seems the none ntr people are preaching the same ole. "less ntr scenes and more mc scenes", next thing they want is to revamp the entire game and remove all ntr.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I meant in general, still while this VN has a NTR or Incest Paths, my other point still hold, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game originally which is why the NTR path seem to be better, which is a common thing with games with NTR in them.

First NTR isn't my fetish, but its likely that of the Dev, if you had properly read what I had written I stated the issue first was likely due to the Dev's interest, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game but decided for the sake of a larger appeal to make another path, one which the Dev is likely less invested in so its why its poorer. Also 'Vanilla' isn't Non-NTR, its Non ANY Taboos or Fetishes: no Incest, no Harem / Multi, no BDSM, etc. Its a straight up relationship, one on one relationship without any kinks.

Now obviously a game designed solely to be vanilla can be satisfying because its developed first and foremost to be that, but the thing I was arguing is if a game isn't designed to be vanilla but instead based around any taboos or fetish, obviously the path embracing said stuff will inevitably be better than the vanilla path, which is going to to be the back up path for those that don't like whatever taboos or fetish that might interest the Dev, but that the Dev still make for the sake of larger appeal.
Sorry, when I said you I meant the people of ntr, a generic you. I probably express myself badly because English is not my language

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I enjoyed the game. Don't care about some of the women, but can't wait to get with the mom. She is very hot. Thanks

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is really fucking hard to get a determined outcome in the party or is just me? I saw in the code, there is a scene where Sophie ask to your Sister "Would you fuck [mc] or James?". I tried a lot of combinations of decisions in the party and before the party, I saw the walkthrough (that outcome is not there), I tried taking other decisions so she have other stats, more slut, corrupt and love. But I can't get it.

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Its because their is always that one path that is the path the Dev really wanted to make, but said Dev decided for the sake of having a larger appeal to create more paths, which inevitably are less interesting for the Dev to do so they tend to be weaker paths. The other aspect is if you have one path that is 'vanilla' and one or more path that is 'kinky' inevitably the vanilla path is going to be more boring, while the kinky path will be more colorful. Vanilla ultimately is a path that is by definition lacking of any particular appeal, while any path based on some taboo or kink is going to be far more appealing for anyone that possess said matching interest, but if you don't have any such taboo or kink, well you are left with the more boring bland option that isn't likely to be too satisfying. So yea, unless you are into whatever taboo or kink the Dev favor, and thus is likely to invest more time and interest into doing, you are going to be left with a game that isn't all that satisfying.
And that right there is why there's so much friction between Non NTR fans and NTR fans, it's also why some don't even both with games involving NTR. You're basically saying that anything not labeled "NTR" is boring or vanilla, which is preposterous. You're also insinuating that Devs purposely string along fans for financial gain. There's nothing vanilla or boring about games with out NTR, it just shows how bias and small minded some of you really are.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
And that right there is why there's so much friction between Non NTR fans and NTR fans, it's also why some don't even both with games involving NTR. You're basically saying that anything not labeled "NTR" is boring or vanilla, which is preposterous. You're also insinuating that Devs purposely string along fans for financial gain. There's nothing vanilla or boring about games with out NTR, it just shows how bias and small minded some of you really are.
He didn't said his "opinion". He said all these on behalf of "Dev's thinking style". Dev thinks that non-ntr path is nothing but teasing, romance, slow burn sex. There are non-ntr games with Hardcore sex, slutty sex, bdsm etc etc kinks without involving NTR. But, this dev made a concept which have absolutely different MC's. MC in alpha route is a beta man in disguise who only try to win the corrupted town with his "love". Thats not alpha's thinking for a culture shocking town. See the unofficial MC called " Marcus" in beta route, thats how the MC should be to control a heavy corrupted town. MC in alpha route wants to change this heavy corrupted town with his "romantic love" Lol. Alpha route is a unrealistic bullshit.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im curious how good is diplomat path it seems its a balance of choice to allow ntr or not rather than being force in one style like beta and alpha

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes