Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Loved the update for the Alpha path and realize the following;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is definitely not happy with Marcus, which is an in with her, maybe on the upcoming double date. I can see that going a number of ways:

1) Regular date without nothing much happening, scene with Emma afterwards.
2) Regular date with a foursome afterwards, maybe partner swap and DP.
3) (Beta) MC screws up, Marcus leaves with Emma and Sophie.
4) (Alpha) MC ridicules Marcus to his breaking point, Sophie sees the light, breaks up with him and is added to the harem, threesome afterwards.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
:unsure: You are a perverted level:
Level 1 - MC EcchiSensei
Level 2 - MC Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced
Level 3 - MC The Professor
Level 4 - MC A Family Venture
Level 5 - MC Goodnight Kiss
Hmmm, kinda makes me think I should check out that level 5 game as I don't recognise it, and the more pervy the better.

Reactions: giqui

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I meant in general, still while this VN has a NTR or Incest Paths, my other point still hold, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game originally which is why the NTR path seem to be better, which is a common thing with games with NTR in them.

First NTR isn't my fetish, but its likely that of the Dev, if you had properly read what I had written I stated the issue first was likely due to the Dev's interest, likely the Dev wanted to make a NTR game but decided for the sake of a larger appeal to make another path, one which the Dev is likely less invested in so its why its poorer. Also 'Vanilla' isn't Non-NTR, its Non ANY Taboos or Fetishes: no Incest, no Harem / Multi, no BDSM, etc. Its a straight up relationship, one on one relationship without any kinks.

Now obviously a game designed solely to be vanilla can be satisfying because its developed first and foremost to be that, but the thing I was arguing is if a game isn't designed to be vanilla but instead based around any taboos or fetish, obviously the path embracing said stuff will inevitably be better than the vanilla path, which is going to to be the back up path for those that don't like whatever taboos or fetish that might interest the Dev, but that the Dev still make for the sake of larger appeal.
I agree mostly, but also the term vanilla has evolved where very light kink is still considered vanilla - as long as it's just a bit. That said, I am not sure at this point ppl will consider the alpha path vanilla. So what though? Enjoy what you like.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
And incest or not?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
She is definitely not happy with Marcus, which is an in with her, maybe on the upcoming double date. I can see that going a number of ways:

1) Regular date without nothing much happening, scene with Emma afterwards.
2) Regular date with a foursome afterwards, maybe partner swap and DP.
3) (Beta) MC screws up, Marcus leaves with Emma and Sophie.
4) (Alpha) MC ridicules Marcus to his breaking point, Sophie sees the light, breaks up with him and is added to the harem, threesome afterwards.
Irgendwie Irgendwo I like how you think, I can defiantly see number 4 happening.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How long does it take for MC to lose the stupid ass haircut? His portrait when I click stats doesn't have it so I assume it must change at some point.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
my saves won´t work. there is always a error message and when I ignore that I´m at the name choosing again
If you load from a save a bit earlier it should work. I think my last save was the issue for me as well.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
How long does it take for MC to lose the stupid ass haircut? His portrait when I click stats doesn't have it so I assume it must change at some point.
I would assume it's going to be pretty soon if you are brought into the new content with the moms.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Here's how to unlock the gallery. If you know how to use the command line, paste this command in the root directory of the game:
Bash:
sed -i 's|not gallerycode|False: #|g' game/screens.rpy
Otherwise, go to the game/screens.rpy file, find the line starting with
Python:
if not gallerycode [...]:
and replace it with
Python:
if False:
For me, that's line 723.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
I find it unfortunate that there is no NTR with the woman who does swimming (I no longer have her name) she is on the banner. But maybe someday.

I must have forgotten or missed this passage.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes