harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
She is definitely not happy with Marcus, which is an in with her, maybe on the upcoming double date. I can see that going a number of ways:

1) Regular date without nothing much happening, scene with Emma afterwards.
2) Regular date with a foursome afterwards, maybe partner swap and DP.
3) (Beta) MC screws up, Marcus leaves with Emma and Sophie.
4) (Alpha) MC ridicules Marcus to his breaking point, Sophie sees the light, breaks up with him and is added to the harem, threesome afterwards.
If it happens according to your plan, that's one threesome for Alpha and Two Threesomes for Beta with emma-sophie team tag (as it already got that famous gloryhole threesome scene).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Its cause they are black isnt it ? or at least look black right ?
May be, but also because they are the true "Alpha' and they are perfectly suited for that corrupted town to control it. You can't win that town by only using "romance". So, I think NTR path is realistic & Love path is just a fantasy romantic movie. Alpha Path should be like "Corruption Route in Tyrant". That type of MC is heavily needed in this game for Non-NTR unromantic players.

• Angry
Reactions: Cico8 and EZ8lt
Jan 28, 2019
VERY silly and minor complaint from the VERY beginning of the game:
Your sister, Sunny.
You... don't know much about her, somehow?
It establishes that you both lived in the same house. Hell, you both lived in the same ROOM.

I understand that games want to set you up at 0 with everyone, so you have to earn the romantic/sexual connection, and having the story be "after 5 years I came back home and golly things have changed!" makes sense. But "I've been living in the same home, in the same room, as my sister, and I know nothing about her and she's practically a stranger to me," doesn't make any sense.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Trying this out so Which path does mc get most action dont care if its ntr or not
Recommend Alpha path, Sis and Mom is slow build but he gets action from the other women. Build up confidence and love points for Alpha.

Reactions: giqui

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Dev thinks that non-ntr path is nothing but teasing, romance, slow burn sex. There are non-ntr games with Hardcore sex, slutty sex, bdsm etc etc kinks without involving NTR. But, this dev made a concept which have absolutely different MC's. MC in alpha route is a beta man in disguise who only try to win the corrupted town with his "love". Thats not alpha's thinking for a culture shocking town. See the unofficial MC called " Marcus" in beta route, thats how the MC should be to control a heavy corrupted town. MC in alpha route wants to change this heavy corrupted town with his "romantic love" Lol. Alpha route is a unrealistic bullshit.
The above post got a lot of FPs. Perhaps the wording could be better, but there is some truth to it as this is actually the way the mechanics have been designed.

On the Alpha route, one has to work on the love (or like) stat. This is used in the game as kind of the opposite of the slut stat on the beta route (but for some reason often comes at the expense of corruption and confidence too). I.e. there doesn't appear to be a high confidence/high corruption/LOW love (dom) path for the Alpha.

In effect, Alpha is a "true love" shields the girls from slutery path with no option for a "the asshole king (Marcus) is dead (figuratively), long live the new king."

I personally am NTR neutral and play both paths so have no bone to pick with the devs, but I can see where the alphas are coming from when they say there is a stark contrast between the paths.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The above post got a lot of FPs. Perhaps the wording could be better, but there is some truth to it as this is actually the way the mechanics have been designed.

On the Alpha route, one has to work on the love (or like) stat. This is used in the game as kind of the opposite of the slut stat on the beta route (but for some reason often comes at the expense of corruption and confidence too). I.e. there doesn't appear to be a high confidence/high corruption/LOW love (dom) path for the Alpha.

In effect, Alpha is a "true love" shields the girls from slutery path with no option for a "the asshole king (Marcus) is dead (figuratively), long live the new king."

I personally am NTR neutral and play both paths so have no bone to pick with the devs, but I can see where the alphas are coming from when they say there is a stark contrast between the paths.
Yeah, the non-NTR story is more of a romance path rather than the MC replacing his rivals as the new Cock Emperor of Poon. It's not my first preference, but as long as that's the story the dev wants to tell, I don't mind it. It does lead to occasional incongruous moments here and there, though, where the competitive aspects of the story seem to grate against the lovey-dovey stuff.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
And that right there is why there's so much friction between Non NTR fans and NTR fans, it's also why some don't even both with games involving NTR. You're basically saying that anything not labeled "NTR" is boring or vanilla, which is preposterous. You're also insinuating that Devs purposely string along fans for financial gain. There's nothing vanilla or boring about games with out NTR, it just shows how bias and small minded some of you really are.
Huh did you miss again the part where I said I am not a NTR fan? Also I wasn't saying that which isn't NTR is vanilla, vanilla is common relationships, which mean any which doesn't involved any taboos or fetish, not merely NTR, that include: incest, harem / multi, BDSM, etc. Also I was saying again to anyone which is a fan of a taboo that the path which isn't made up of that taboo will be boring, also the Dev are likely themselves interested in one particular path, which mean that path is likely better made than the others.

Also I said appeal, not money per say, some Devs do create side paths because they want more people interested in their game, rather than merely fans of a specific taboo or fetish. Although let's be frank, financial gain is likely to have something to do with how some of the Devs design their games, a game where the Dev very obviously favor one path over another that isn't as interesting to them, likely exist so the Dev can get more appeal and when they have a Patreon obviously for more money.

I agree mostly, but also the term vanilla has evolved where very light kink is still considered vanilla - as long as it's just a bit. That said, I am not sure at this point ppl will consider the alpha path vanilla. So what though? Enjoy what you like.
I wasn't saying in this specific case the Alpha path was a vanilla path, I was talking in general terms about games and Devs, not specifically this one.

Reactions: theinternetis4

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played this in ages but picked up the most recent update, and is Day 23 bugged for anyone else on the non-NTR path? On day 22 the mc went out with Tracy and she blew him at night. On day 23 he gets a massage and goes for a walk around town (no other options) and meets Emma, who starts complaining that he acted like a creep the night before, so she left to have a threesome with Sophie and Marcus. Seems like a broken trigger of some sort, as they didn't meet at all the night before.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Haven't played this in ages but picked up the most recent update, and is Day 23 bugged for anyone else on the non-NTR path? On day 22 the mc went out with Tracy and she blew him at night. On day 23 he goes for a walk around town (no other options) and meets Emma, who starts complaining that he acted like a creep the night before, so she left to have a threesome with Sophie and Marcus. Seems like a broken trigger of some sort, as they didn't meet at all the night before.
Yeah, guess there must be something wrong, that threesome is part of the Beta path.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looking at the script, there should be a scene with Maude which leads to an alpha version of the scene with Emma, but I'm not getting either of those.
I'm squinting suspiciously at these triggers:
Code:
    menu:
        "Meet with Maude" if (day22tracyhj or day22tracybj) and charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23maude
        "Walk Around Town" if day22tracyhj == False and day22tracybj == False and not charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23walk
        "Get a Massage":
            jump day23massage
day22tracybj is True, but charDict["Maude"].dateimg returns None. Come to it, I have no information under dating for any of the characters except Sunny in the stats menu.

• Haha
Reactions: oidex

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Should I even bother to download this? Is this the update with actual Tracy progress on alpha or not?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes