NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
hey guys,
i know i wrote that i update the incest patch between saturday and sunday but i was earlyer home so i updated the incest patch.Let me know if i forget something.Have fun with it :)
Thanks! While playing with the patch I got this error, that I didn't get when I played through the update without:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hi wanted to try this game I'm not a fan of ntr just my personal preference so is this worth downloading for me is the game balanced non-ntr/ntr content quality wise or does it favor one over the other?

There are alot of games on this site that are balanced and have a great story that makes sense so should I check this out or should I move on to something else?

Thank you for your time :)
Non-NTR is going at a snail's pace while the NTR content hit the ground running and has the better scenes at this point.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
On any other game I can see why having these conversations could be meaningful. But here it's wasted. The Dev isn't going to change their game for anyone or any reason. They have made that clear. The "Alpha" path will progress as it is progressing and the "Beta" Path will do the same. If your a Patreon supporter vote with your wallet, if you are playing for free, I get it you want to vent your frustrations, just know at this point you're only torturing yourself by keep coming back here. I recommend moving on, there are a ton of games that will fit your style out there and nothing you do or say will change anything here anyways. Just let the people who enjoy the game for what it is enjoy it. Literally not going to change anything anyways.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Not sure if this was mentioned yet (it probably was but when I searched for "shirt" I didn't see anything.)

Anyone else get momentarily distracted by the MC's magic shirt? His shirt goes from Hawaiian print with no sleeve to black with long sleeves

Reactions: RoadWulf

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned yet (it probably was but when I searched for "shirt" I didn't see anything.)

Anyone else get momentarily distracted by the MC's magic shirt? His shirt goes from Hawaiian print with no sleeve to black with long sleeves
It's a bug I guess and needs to be fixed thanks for showing that will put a bug fix in few hours

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's a bug I guess and needs to be fixed thanks for showing that will put a bug fix in few hours
You also had him talk about a Sushi date with Emma in class and then went somewhere TOTALLY different, order food that wasn't represented on the plate and Emma dressed for a super hot date at a sushi restaurant and you put her in a mom and pop diner.

What the hell?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm surprised I'm the first to mention it, glad I could help.

I was curious about something, any chance we'll see Isabella again? I don't think I've wanted to see a sex scene (especially if it involved tittyfucking) with a side character so much in any game lol

Reactions: King of Lust

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Get ready to fucking wait if you're going the Alpha/romance path then my dude.
He's fucked all the main girls on that path so far besides the mom and sister. Maude, Kara and Emma. Not to mention the Aunt. It'd be nice to get Sophie and cuck Marcus for once, it does seem to be heading that way. Now we just need the hot biology teacher and Weiku's wife.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Hot and sexy update most of all Alpha path, but how could it have been different if it has sex with Emma in it. A date with Sunny was good and cute, which means we are getting closer to an ultimate goal. The continuation with Maude was good, but nothing special. Beta path was also not bad, I read some comments and was afraid that I'll be disappointed, yet I was not. Sunny scene is hot, but I guess devs were just playing catch up and it kinda, and just a little, ruins the mood during the scene. I would've preferred to see further progression than a flashback. The scene with the masseuse was okay, but I think it would've been better if devs switch it for the scene with Tracy or Sophie or any other girl that we know a little bit better. Emma giving a hadjob is nice, but what I really enjoyed with her on beta path is the conversation in a coffee shop, it was hot and well written.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Dev, you've really gotta give us the option to change the textbox transparency. It's way too fricking hard to read the text.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes