D

Deleted member 2479505

Help me
If I rise only love level(not corrupt level) then will I able to have sex with all the girls in the game and also will able to avoid ntr route?plz tell me ....
Another thing.....what is the code to unlock the gallery??

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Getting errors in the Liza and Mom scenes in the Alpha route. I am using the incest and walkthrough mods. Is that why I am getting the errors?

D

Deleted member 2479505

I don't understand.....what will happen if I only rise love level of each girl???will I able to have sex??

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Can you start a romance first with the girls and get NTRd after, or do you have to just follow either love or NTR path since the beginning?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can you start a romance first with the girls and get NTRd after, or do you have to just follow either love or NTR path since the beginning?
What I have found is that you can switch paths in Mom's stats from regular path to model path and from Alpha to Beta or vice versa. If you can force it organically I don't know, but there has been talk of a redemption / revenge path, but that is starting out Beta and gaining the girls back.

Reactions: arimfan

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
What I have found is that you can switch paths in Mom's stats from regular path to model path and from Alpha to Beta or vice versa. If you can force it organically I don't know, but there has been talk of a redemption / revenge path, but that is starting out Beta and gaining the girls back.
If a revenge/redemption path happens, I would totally be back on board with this title, based on principle. Currently I personally think both paths are mind numbing, immersion breaking and right out not good. Do why do I keep coming back then? I'll admit I'm torturing myself at this point and I decided that I wasn't going to come back here anymore and say anything. I mean King has said a few times he isn't going to deveate from the plan for the game. So I decided stop trying to change his mind. I commented my last comment in defense of the fans of the game as is. Yet I would still love it if there was a revenge/redemption arc. I personally feel that NTR games oftentimes leave things broken or unsatisfactory for the MC, broken, without closure and no real sense of fulfillment. I've also never been a fan of "they got/get away with it titles". If I was to pick one cardinal sin to best describe myself with it would no doubt be Wrath. I'm not very envious. I'm not lustful, I'm not greedy. I'm lazy but not enough to be Sloth, because I work hard as fuck at work, I'm not all that prideful either. I love to eat but I'm not really a gluten. However when someone wrongs me, I have always become vengeful and felt large amounts of wraith towards them. To a point where even my wife has noticed it. So I think that's why this type of content hits my nerves. I want the Antagonist to get a taste of their own, I want to torment them, to punish them, there should be no escaping my wrath. A revenge arc satisfies that cardinal urge of mine leaving me fulfilled.
I mentioned principal, the principal is really that a revenge/redemption arc is something that isn't commonly added and would fill a role that so few titles have, yet it is also a selfishness that I feel to fulfill my cardinal desires. Hell I would even sub as a Patreon for this content. That's how much I desire to turn the tables of torment and teach the Antagonists a lesson in humility.

So yeah....

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I'm squinting suspiciously at these triggers:
Code:
    menu:
        "Meet with Maude" if (day22tracyhj or day22tracybj) and charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23maude
        "Walk Around Town" if day22tracyhj == False and day22tracybj == False and not charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23walk
        "Get a Massage":
            jump day23massage
day22tracybj is True, but charDict["Maude"].dateimg returns None. Come to it, I have no information under dating for any of the characters except Sunny in the stats menu.
I believe those relationship dating "variables" is a mechanic added after the update so it doesn't set them unless you replay from a certain point before it'd added or you go in and set it manually.

I did the latter and that fixed my game. If you don't know how to set it then you can find the code where it does set it and just add it to the beginning of a day after one of your saves. Ex: if you have a save on day 22, set the pic at the beginning of day23.

Hope that helps. I'm an old game designer but from the pixel days rofl. Not that ppl don't make pixel RPGs anymore.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I believe those relationship dating "variables" is a mechanic added after the update so it doesn't set them unless you replay from a certain point before it'd added or you go in and set it manually.

I did the latter and that fixed my game. If you don't know how to set it then you can find the code where it does set it and just add it to the beginning of a day after one of your saves. Ex: if you have a save on day 22, set the pic at the beginning of day23.

Hope that helps. I'm an old game designer but from the pixel days rofl. Not that ppl don't make pixel RPGs anymore.
Yup, I figured that out after a bit of mucking about. But thanks for the advice!

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Ok is the person rendering this paying attention at all from version to version? He starts out walking down the street in a tank top and suddenly is wearing a black long sleeve shirt....

And that's not all, lets talk about the writer for the date with Emma. "I hope you like sushi because I've heard about this great place" "I haven't had sushi in a while"

Well keep waiting Emma, because you got taken to a little mom and pop diner and had a salad. And her and the MC ordered different things and got the same plate of food.

What the hell kind of laziness is this?
Sounds like a bit of miscommunication. To be fair no one cares about that in a hentai game but you make a good point.

Edit: I would care in my game.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Bug fix and Android version for 0.5

Bugfix:-

Copy the game files in the main game folder

Android:-

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes