oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I'm squinting suspiciously at these triggers:
Code:
    menu:
        "Meet with Maude" if (day22tracyhj or day22tracybj) and charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23maude
        "Walk Around Town" if day22tracyhj == False and day22tracybj == False and not charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23walk
        "Get a Massage":
            jump day23massage
day22tracybj is True, but charDict["Maude"].dateimg returns None. Come to it, I have no information under dating for any of the characters except Sunny in the stats menu.
Did ... did he really make a conditional branch based off the path to a background image in the relationship screen?
What kind of madness is this?! :ROFLMAO:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm squinting suspiciously at these triggers:
Code:
    menu:
        "Meet with Maude" if (day22tracyhj or day22tracybj) and charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23maude
        "Walk Around Town" if day22tracyhj == False and day22tracybj == False and not charDict["Maude"].dateimg == "stats/mc and maude love.jpg":
            jump day23walk
        "Get a Massage":
            jump day23massage
day22tracybj is True, but charDict["Maude"].dateimg returns None. Come to it, I have no information under dating for any of the characters except Sunny in the stats menu.
Looking at the change-log in the OP, I see that the "dating" variable was introduced in v. 0.15, so presumably the trouble is that I'm running an older save game. Can't be arsed to start over but tried setting the variable manually and that seems to have done the trick. Now to try and figure out if I missed any other content because I hadn't done the same for all the others.

ETA: Huh, seems I'd missed a few minor dialogue variants and a few renders because of this. Explains some of the odd jumps in dialogue I'd been experiencing.

Did ... did he really make a conditional branch based off the path to a background image in the relationship screen?
What kind of madness is this?! :ROFLMAO:
The background image must be a stand-in for the dating info. A bit mad, but if it works ...

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok is the person rendering this paying attention at all from version to version? He starts out walking down the street in a tank top and suddenly is wearing a black long sleeve shirt....

And that's not all, lets talk about the writer for the date with Emma. "I hope you like sushi because I've heard about this great place" "I haven't had sushi in a while"

Well keep waiting Emma, because you got taken to a little mom and pop diner and had a salad. And her and the MC ordered different things and got the same plate of food.

What the hell kind of laziness is this?

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
If you load from a save a bit earlier it should work. I think my last save was the issue for me as well.
my last ones where with maude together, so I though that was enough "space". But I will try it, thanks

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Finally update. I love NTR path so much.

Mom model is so hot especially scene where semen drop from ass that BBC loaded her last night.

1 of best game I played.

My only complain bout it :

too many god damn characters , plot and story become so prolong to no reason at all.

I simply think that every similar game need to stick around 4 to 6 max ppl in game. Everything above is too much.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I mean ... on the NTR path it's mostly other people getting the action? That's sorta the whole deal?
Gotcha i had to make sure because certain devs use ntr differently sometimes mc get same amount action or more rather than barely

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wanted to try this game I'm not a fan of ntr just my personal preference so is this worth downloading for me is the game balanced non-ntr/ntr content quality wise or does it favor one over the other?

There are alot of games on this site that are balanced and have a great story that makes sense so should I check this out or should I move on to something else?

Thank you for your time :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
hey guys,
i know i wrote that i update the incest patch between saturday and sunday but i was earlyer home so i updated the incest patch.Let me know if i forget something.Have fun with it :)
I was just thinking maybe the patcher will get off work early one of these days and will do his awesome work. Thanks.

Reactions: gigan
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes