harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
He's fucked all the main girls on that path so far besides the mom and sister. Maude, Kara and Emma. Not to mention the Aunt. It'd be nice to get Sophie and cuck Marcus for once, it does seem to be heading that way. Now we just need the hot biology teacher and Weiku's wife.
But the actual main Lis are mom and sister. So many are playing this game mainly for them. Many actually tried this game in the first place for mom and sister. And all the negetive comments, reviews etc are concerned with mom & sister.

So, yeah, other girls are main girls for you but for most of them are side dishes while waiting for main course. But the dish is not served for long.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I dont think cucking marcus with sophie would be "rewarding" enough for alpha players because Marcus won't have "love" for sophie. It's all lust & corruption for him. Marcus only care for his prestige and "score" of his harem. So, it won't be a real "netori" for MC.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
But the actual main Lis are mom and sister. So many are playing this game mainly for them. Many actually tried this game in the first place for mom and sister. And all the negetive comments, reviews etc are concerned with mom & sister.

So, yeah, other girls are main girls for you but for most of them are side dishes while waiting for main course. But the dish is not served for long.
Actually I'm most glad for the sudden forward movement with Emma, she's who I've been waiting for the most. Sunny and the Mom seem less like the mains and more like the challenge of keeping them away from every asshole on the island.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm not worrying too much about the ntr shit as that's optional anyway, easily avoidable. I'm more focused on when are we finally getting these bitches pregnant? That's the ultimate alpha thing, breeding bitches :PogChamp:

wj06402

Jun 22, 2020
Is the game updated every three months? This update rate is too slow, At this rate, it will take a year and a half to complete chapter 2., Can developers speed up the process?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks Mikedazz1 for pointing that out.

I misread that. I was looking forward to an extra scene with Sophie. Oh well.
Well, I had the same thing. Of course you'd expect a scene with Sophia when it's named "Sophia Extra Scene". :D I assume that the scene will be expanded in future updates.

I need help pass here quiz how to pass?? thx
Pick whatever. You are supposed to fail the quiz, none of the answers are correct.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I dont think cucking marcus with sophie would be "rewarding" enough for alpha players because Marcus won't have "love" for sophie. It's all lust & corruption for him. Marcus only care for his prestige and "score" of his harem. So, it won't be a real "netori" for MC.
I think it would only be a rewarding Marcus Cuck scene if the MC walks in on Sophie and Marcus and she gets off of Marcus, strips the MC and starts worshiping his cock and then starts talking smack about Marcus. "The MC is much better because he isn't just all about his pleasure and knows what women like not just pleasuring himself"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Sadly I can say that mom and sis won't happen anytime soon.Despite all the promises more than 1 year ago,that 2020 will bring much more Tracy and Sunny action with MC.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
so are there any scenes between marcus and mc mom?
P.S:I did try searching but most answers date goes way back so really would appreciate it if someone gave me a short answer and i also know about dream sequences so are there any real stuff?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
In the latest update, I was glad that on Alpha path we got it on with Emma and was initially a bit disappointed with the scene with Sunny being so short. But then when I looked at Beta path I realised that Sunny was still a virgin, For some reason, perhaps the way that she talked to MC as her younger brother early in the game/VN, I just took for granted that Sunny was not a virgin.

We must hopefully getting closer to either mum or sister on Alpha path. Sunny has confessed her feelings for MC, she just needs a little time and perhaps one last push to get her over her nervousness. And Tracey was previously wanting his cock and this update is already comfortable in standing stark naked in front of the MC.

I know this is what attracted me to this game/ VN in the first place.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I'm not worrying too much about the ntr shit as that's optional anyway, easily avoidable. I'm more focused on when are we finally getting these bitches pregnant? That's the ultimate alpha thing, breeding bitches :PogChamp:

NTR + impregnation means: fight or compete for breeding rights.

In the happiest ending, I hope MC can impregnate all the girl intentionally with a well-prepared plan. It is really a cultural shock.

In a more romantic ending, MC can choose 1 or 2 girls to fight for lifetime breeding rights.

In any case, I hope that MC is a risk taker

Reactions: aaron1982

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
so are there any scenes between marcus and mc mom?
P.S:I did try searching but most answers date goes way back so really would appreciate it if someone gave me a short answer and i also know about dream sequences so are there any real stuff?
Only dream/fantasy sequences so far.

Reactions: amir1234 and giqui

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So 9thCrux, from the game "The Class Next Door" is making disciples :unsure:
Well, I personally wouldn't go that far. In TCND the dream sequences heavily outnumber the actual sex scenes, here there are some pretty good scenes already in both paths, though I feel the Beta/NTR path here stands out more above other games than the Alpha path. In this last update the scene where Marcus takes the sister's virginity (and the context: that he sneakily filmed it and then sent it to the MC) was pretty excellent IMO.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Is it true that in beta, Marcus / the other guy gets all the women in one game?
Whereas on the Alpha we choose between women?
If so, what's the use of the harem here?

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Basically in beta, you become a cuck, u watch them get fucked. Mother, sister, crush, all,.
Alpha harem, u can in short terms, fuck em all,

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

There's no harem as such in the game yet. On the non-NTR path (I hesitate to call it an alpha path) the mc can get with all the women (the mother and sister lagging a bit behind, for obvious storytelling reasons), and some of them are aware of his other partners/starting to talk about threesomes etc.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes