Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Basically in beta, you become a cuck, u watch them get fucked. Mother, sister, crush, all,.
Alpha harem, u can in short terms, fuck em all,
There's no harem as such in the game yet. On the non-NTR path (I hesitate to call it an alpha path) the mc can get with all the women (the mother and sister lagging a bit behind, for obvious storytelling reasons), and some of them are aware of his other partners/starting to talk about threesomes etc.
Hmm so there will be a harem but not yet.
Ok i got it, thanks for the reply.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Alpha route with Sunny was a nice surprise I'll take it even if it is a little glimmer of hope for now but I hope things heat up between the MC and Sunny now plenty to look forward to. I hope we take up the chance to work at the same place as Tracey I wonder if we will encounter the boss's wife I remember she was teased a while back.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am with this game with the alpha path . And a doubt arises. When you play the alpha path, ntr is not supposed to exist, but so far I'm with Tracy a lot but Sunny spends most of her time lost so she could perfectly be fucking other guys. Has this been done on the grounds that there is a hidden ntr or has Sunny just been left a bit out of the way to focus on the MC and mother relationship? I don't know, it creates some doubts about the future even on the supposedly alpha path. Or later an explanation is given as to why Sunny is almost never there?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am with this game with the alpha path . And a doubt arises. When you play the alpha path, ntr is not supposed to exist, but so far I'm with Tracy a lot but Sunny spends most of her time lost so she could perfectly be fucking other guys. Has this been done on the grounds that there is a hidden ntr or has Sunny just been left a bit out of the way to focus on the MC and mother relationship? I don't know, it creates some doubts about the future even on the supposedly alpha path. Or later an explanation is given as to why Sunny is almost never there?
Tracy explains that she's doing a lot of tutoring to earn money. I don't think she's sleeping around as she seems fed up with her friends' bragging about dick sizes.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sunny is a virgin.....
It takes her a bit longer to overcome her nervousness.
In last update she confessed her feelings for MC.
MC is not there yet, but hopefully soon.

Jan 31, 2018
In my beta playthrough I'm -86 confidence, but by providing answers as a considerate loving guy has so far meant that Emma wouldn't NTR and so I missed out on the threesome scene. Even if I change the answers at the beach scene I'm still at plus 2 resulting in the alpha fucking scene. I checked the gallery and there's a beta femdom scene where Emma calls the MC (bf) a dirty boy while only providing a handjob. Is the MC supposed to be in the minus 'like' with Emma to get that scene? It's a bit confusing and unintuitive imho.

Also is there an easy way to edit the stats in the save file or something?

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
"she doesn't spend all her time with MC so he's still being cucked"

This is it folks, F95 has reached its final evolution, we've reached ultimate NTR-paranoia. Job's done, we can all go home.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
The game is completely busted right now for me even with the patch. I intentionally choose the "wrong" option every single time with both Maude and Karla and now somehow I have a date with both of them on the same night? And Maude in particular is acting like we've been doing stuff when I've never even spoken to her.
Is there an up-to-date walkthrough somewhere? I used to have a good path through the game but it doesn't seem to work anymore

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes