donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "Pies D, post: 4864494, członek: 790171"]
Cóż, ponieważ ostatnia aktualizacja miała miejsce mniej niż miesiąc temu, powiedziałbym, że minie trochę czasu, zanim otrzymamy następną aktualizację.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Mam na myśli to, czy wychodzi co 3 miesiące, czy co 6 miesięcy

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Pies D, post: 4864494, członek: 790171"]
Cóż, ponieważ ostatnia aktualizacja miała miejsce mniej niż miesiąc temu, powiedziałbym, że minie trochę czasu, zanim otrzymamy następną aktualizację.
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Mam na myśli to, czy wychodzi co 3 miesiące, czy co 6 miesięcy
English please, but it should be round 2-3 months before next update i suspect

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How much more time is need to add sexual scenes for mom and sis

Ntr have got that very long ago

Is Developer only care for NTR lover
We are just at kiss and grop phase.Sex is still a long way.We don't have even proper HJ so far.Tracy did something more but only where MC is sleeping.
Seeing how we are probably going for 4 updates per year and how updates are alternating to bring more content for either Tracy or Sunny my guess is next year.

Dec 9, 2020
Well 2 years and the ntr path is already up to sex before the alpha line, which only has a sleeping bj and barely at the touching while awake phase. Obviously this game is leaning to ntr more than alpha.

And the tag line

On this journey our main character will have many rivals trying to destroy his dreams. It is up to the player to decide how he reacts to these rivals and which girls he should pursue. Should he seduce every woman he comes across and build the biggest harem ever? Should he solely focus on building a relationship and pursuing the women he really wants? Or will he wait and watch the women around him transform as their lifestyle changes?
Yeah romance and sex every side woman but the two actual important ones to the mc, lol.

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
I've edited the bugfix 0.5 for the android version made by Endless so that it should work with the incest mod, insert the 'game' folder into the 'files' folder hopefully you'll enjoy this mod.

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018

Bug fix and Android version for 0.5

Bugfix:- Mega

Copy the game files in the main game folder

Android:- Mega
I'm letting you that I've edited and uploaded the bugfix that you made so that it can be used with incest mod for this game.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This developer can’t create hot non-cuck scenes even if his life depends on it, they are just so boring, ¡LIKE THE EQUIVALENT OF FUCKING MISSIONARY WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!:mad:

I thought, well, if the paths are well differentiated then what the hell, let’s play, but there is nothing interesting in the “Alpha” path. The supposed “romance” is worse than a Twilight movie and the sex is as boring as that movie itself.

If you are interested in the Alpha path, don’t bother, really.(n)

Aug 29, 2020
This developer can’t create hot non-cuck scenes even if his life depends on it, they are just so boring, ¡LIKE THE EQUIVALENT OF FUCKING MISSIONARY WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!:mad:

I thought, well, if the paths are well differentiated then what the hell, let’s play, but there is nothing interesting in the “Alpha” path. The supposed “romance” is worse than a Twilight movie and the sex is as boring as that movie itself.

If you are interested in the Alpha path, don’t bother, really.(n)
You get what you ask for. Vanilla sex is boring? Who would have thought.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes