omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I for one cant wait to see Tracy having NTR sex for real not just a dream

it's not like that the NTR have it all and the guys are getting all the girls story-wise Tracy didn't do anything yet big with the MC friend or the boss ....having those scene in dreams not as HOT as knowing they are real.

so even though for the NTR fans we still want more you dun see them in this thread always crying for more or when this will happen most of the NTR players just enjoy the game and wait for the next update

Last edited by a moderator:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I for one cant wait to see Tracy having NTR sex for real not just a dream

it's not like that the NTR have it all and the guys are getting all the girls story-wise Tracy didn't do anything yet big with the MC friend or the boss ....having those scene in dreams not as HOT as knowing they are real.

so even though for the NTR fans we still want more you dun see them in this thread always crying for more or when this will happen most of the NTR players just enjoy the game and wait for the next update
Lol you got Tracy already having sex almost from very start of game with the bartender if did it right and that was no dream, it is just the BBC you have to wait for. :p

Reactions: Dependable_223

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Tan event6.jpg
day26 math class41.jpg Tan event15.jpg day26 tracy morning13.jpg day26 physics class28.jpg

0.6 Teasers 1

My writer completed and sended me alpha route scenes first so most of the teasers are from alpha route. the next batch of teasers coming will be mostly beta. so sorry for beta route players this time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Endless when is the next update coming. and is the update cycle changed from 2 months to 3 months ?
Actually 0.5 was 4 months after 0.4.
Also I am not sure we are in 2 months cycle for chapter 2 anyway.
It was
3 months between 0.3 and 0.4
2 months between 0.2 and 0.3
3 months between 0.1 and 0.2
But maybe the cycle really will be 3 months.

Reactions: MacCloud and kat777

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
With the Alpha teaser, I wonder how much he begged and groveled to gain the privilege of rubbing lotion on her....You know, like a real Alpha would.
Tbh all comes easy for him there, he pounded her in alpha route and got some other service too (y)

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Is there a way to make the text box a little darker? White letters on light colored renders are sometimes really annoying to read. So making the textbox a little darker would help a lot.

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, I am sorry to change subject but can somebody update compressed game download link ? Current one is not working.
Thank you

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I just finished both the routes, I liked the Alpha route more than the Beta routes.
It is not like I don't like NTR but the Alpha route is more refined than the Beta Route. But in the end, it's getting interesting with the photoshoot, you know what I mean. ;)

P.S. Quality did improve as it progressed. Can't wait for the update.

XX

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes