NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
nu, nothing with Karla x Marcus yet now or ever
I'd say it's only a matter of time. The MC once again has the option to fantasize about it this update (if you stay at home instead of going for the massage) so it's bound to happen. Maybe in a threesome with Lucas, or Marcus' dad.

dyho

Jan 31, 2020
sex scene
alfa route:maude 3 sex, tracy 0 sex, sunny 0 sex, liza 1 sex, emma 1 sex, karla 2 sex, sophie 0 sex.

ntr route: maude 1 sex, tracy 1 sex, sunny 2 sex, liza 2 sex, emma 1 sex karla 0 sex,
sophie 4 sex.

impartial I doubt it

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Dev confirmed he is building up Alpha route MC to bang Sunny & Tracy (Mom & sis).
MC already had sex with Maude, Karla, & Liza (Aunt)
This isn't a brain washing game where MC can just do all family members fast. He has to make it believable.
I would guess MC will get to bang Sunny or Tracy after 2 more updates. Again i'm just guessing here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dev confirmed he is building up Alpha route MC to bang Sunny & Tracy (Mom & sis).
This isn't a brain washing game where MC can just do all family members fast. He has to make it believable.
I would guess MC will get to bang Sunny or Tracy after 2 more updates. Again i'm just guessing here.
I think for Sunny we will need more time.
My guess- 3 updates for Tracy and 4 or 5 for Sunny.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi everyone, somebody know the code for sophia extra scene?
Yeah, it has been posted several times. Please use the search function with "Sophia Code" and tick "This thread", it should find it. Just don't expect to see Sophia in the scene.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
that might be a excuse like a year ago

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Based on the comments, I take it this is an ntr game with an avoidable alpha route? Is there counter opinions to this?

Can I get a heads up on how much is done from both routes and how often he develops the routes?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Based on the comments, I take it this is an ntr game with an avoidable alpha route? Is there counter opinions to this?

Can I get a heads up on how much is done from both routes and how often he develops the routes?
Two paths, NTR and non-NTR. (We can quibble over whether the latter is an "alpha" path or not: The MC certainly doesn't start out as one, but has a chance to grow and pursue multiple relationships.) The two paths are roughly equally weighted in content, but the incestuous relationships (Mum, Sister) progress slowly on the non-NTR path.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, admittedly I haven't played this in a while, but I don't remember any NTR at all on the non-NTR path.
Come to think of it, there has been a bug once where you met Weak You talking to Mom when you came home, and you got the Beta dialog on the Alpha path and vice versa. But a hotfix quickly remedied that.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

The number of scenes are listed somewhere in this thread, it may be almost the same with a major focus on the NTR. The incest in the "alpha" route is non existant with the two main girls, mom and sis, while they were fucked like sluts in the NTR route, mom was pretty easy and was very fast to succumb to NTR.

Now the number may be somewhat the same, but the content it's not. The sex scenes in the NTR route are all well cared for, pretty kinky by what people say about them, with dialogue, many angles, etc. While in the "alpha" route you have plenty of BJ and the few sex with penetration that exist are pretty simple, with not too many angles, not too kinky, not too hot and ends pretty fast, aka not many renders, like they were done fast just to end them and proceed to say to the player on that route, there you have it a sex scene, don't complain now.

Now having in an update two sex scenes for the two routes, but in the NTR one there it's a threesome and a full fucking scene, while in the "alpha" there are BJ, would mean that both got the same number of sex scenes, but the content isn't even near the same.

The dev cares too much for the NTR route and people say he do a pretty good job with it, I hope I could say the same about the "alpha" route, but I can't.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hm, can you please enlighten me which? The only scene that comes to mind is spying on Marcus and Sophie on the first evening, which is apparently part of the Beta path according to the gallery, but that is not NTR since those two are in a relationship. (Not for much longer though if I have a say in it. ;))
Maybe he was playing early version of the game.Before the rework of the game.
Or one of the version with bugs that make you see NTR scenes outside beta route.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
People deserve to know this is a ntr focused game, it's a controversial kink that many would wish to avoid altogether, shouldn't the ntr crowd be happy with that anyways?, why complain about people stating those facts about this game.

Eh yeah let's not pretend it's only one sided whining. As for the dude making demands, just laugh it off and move on, not everyone is like that, I wanted those scenes but I certainly wouldn't make demands for anything lol.

Build up? believable? that can be fixed by actually writing more content for them, and not buying more time with actual real time to show a build up. It's now two and a half years, at this point it's just stalling to milk alpha subs to the game. Another 2 updates? so what another year before it happens? It was probably a bad idea not to have those scenes happen for both routes in the same update.
How is it "stalling" on Alpha route when MC already had sex with Maude, Karla, & Liza (Aunt)? like i just said.
Just because a MC does not sleep with a family member does not mean game is not progressing. Many people have an incest fetish (myself included). MC has moved to Hawaii (time game began) for not even 6 months. Again this is not a mind control game & game updates are not every month.

As a patron i am content on how dev is going about this, i would like updates faster but then again who doesn't & dev has RL obligations too (i'm guessing as he is human. lol).

1 of the reasons why so many devs abandon games is because people keep on talking crap & these are mostly people that don't even support game & all they can say is negative things.
Please, if you don't have anything positive or constructive to say than its better left unsaid.

I mean if you talk crap about Gumdrops then i will definitely join you. lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How is it "stalling" on Alpha route when MC already had sex with Maude, Karla, & Liza (Aunt)? like i just said.
Just because a MC does not sleep with a family member does not mean game is not progressing. Many people have an incest fetish (myself included). MC has moved to Hawaii (time game began) for not even 6 months. Again this is not a mind control game & game updates are not every month.

As a patron i am content on how dev is going about this, i would like updates faster but then again who doesn't & dev has RL obligations too (i'm guessing as he is human. lol).

1 of the reasons why so many devs abandon games is because people keep on talking crap & these are mostly people that don't even support game & all they can say is negative things.
Please, if you don't have anything positive or constructive to say than its better left unsaid.

I mean if you talk crap about Gumdrops then i will definitely join you. lol
Maybe one way to speed up things will be to stop adding more dreams and Tracy should start doing what she do while MC is awake.We already have way too much scenes with MC sleeping.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If the game didn't have The avoidable tag then I would have never complain about it but is has a Avoidable Ntr
So why developer is forcing players to see what only developer like
Do he not care about other players
The only possible explanation is that they're doing it to spite you, specifically and individually.

Orrrrrr, and I'm just spitballing here, maybe someone getting a blowjob from their girlfriend is not NTR.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes