Dec 9, 2020
Really liked this game in the beginning, it's nice that the ntr side is also optional, but the ntr side getting the full mom and sister action (basically forced ntr if you got this for incest and milf) before the alpha side is just kinda sad. Ah well...

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
If a revenge/redemption path happens, I would totally be back on board with this title, based on principle. Currently I personally think both paths are mind numbing, immersion breaking and right out not good. Do why do I keep coming back then? I'll admit I'm torturing myself at this point and I decided that I wasn't going to come back here anymore and say anything. I mean King has said a few times he isn't going to deveate from the plan for the game. So I decided stop trying to change his mind. I commented my last comment in defense of the fans of the game as is. Yet I would still love it if there was a revenge/redemption arc. I personally feel that NTR games oftentimes leave things broken or unsatisfactory for the MC, broken, without closure and no real sense of fulfillment. I've also never been a fan of "they got/get away with it titles". If I was to pick one cardinal sin to best describe myself with it would no doubt be Wrath. I'm not very envious. I'm not lustful, I'm not greedy. I'm lazy but not enough to be Sloth, because I work hard as fuck at work, I'm not all that prideful either. I love to eat but I'm not really a gluten. However when someone wrongs me, I have always become vengeful and felt large amounts of wraith towards them. To a point where even my wife has noticed it. So I think that's why this type of content hits my nerves. I want the Antagonist to get a taste of their own, I want to torment them, to punish them, there should be no escaping my wrath. A revenge arc satisfies that cardinal urge of mine leaving me fulfilled.
I mentioned principal, the principal is really that a revenge/redemption arc is something that isn't commonly added and would fill a role that so few titles have, yet it is also a selfishness that I feel to fulfill my cardinal desires. Hell I would even sub as a Patreon for this content. That's how much I desire to turn the tables of torment and teach the Antagonists a lesson in humility.

So yeah....
I hear you, and agree with the idea. In my mind, the two paths are starting to complement one another, in that the beta path is a path of ultimate doom for the MC, and the alpha path is the 'revenge' path for the player. Specifically, notice in the alpha path the MC is starting to muscle in on Marcus, and Marcus is getting pissed. Seems obvious that the revenge you seek is on the alpha path, where the MC usurps all that Marcus (and Weiku) has, specifically their ladies. So look at the game as a whole, one path shows the fruits of bad decisions/weak spine, the other dishes out the 'revenge' by taking over everything.

Just my thoughts. The game is shaping up nicely.

Itzrajib

May 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.12.2020 (off. bugfix)
Hi brother just a simple question why can't i use mod with your port .. please answer it ...

magus448

May 22, 2018
Just a quick question.

I left this game alone for a couple of months and decided to pick it up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.
I think that's referencing something on the ntr path and got mixed up in the code. Otherwise we are getting ntr on the alpha path.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks, I actually replayed the game and then everything works perfect.

After I posted, I saw another guy with the same issue. I actually liked this update quite a bit :D

Everything makes a lot more sense now.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes