UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
Ohh man! What was direction of this game during beginning and now where this going on this young tracy and all:cautious:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, so the missing scene has not been inserted yet and I guess will come next update. Not much happening on the Alpha path:

-> accidental Sunny flash, boobjob with Karla, MMF threesome with Marcus and Massage Parlor Girl, voyeuring on Tracy, pool scene with Aunt Liza

I can only assume that the missing scene will include a sex scene with Emma. Extras code has not been leaked yet, and I haven't found an inc patch yet. Will get back and check if the party points allocation has been fixed. No problem this update with adding the confidence and Sunny's corruption and love points.

As for the future, I'd like some nice and most of all full update for a change.

Reactions: KrLosZ and UndeadRJ
Mar 21, 2019
This version 0.7 was very disappointing, we waited so long for almost 4 months and there is one NTR beta scene? It's a shame, and in the end for some reason the option to go to Emma's does not burn and there are no pictures, I checked what's the catch?very bad((((((n) I very not happy! autor this game bad! bewofe i respect he and now 50 on 50! in 0.8 versia need 2 or more ntr beta scenes and not add alpha stupid scene!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, I've checked the old content. Suggesting tying Emma to the bed now gives you the correct two points, but still no points for the Emma / Sophie threesome or the Sunny points if you decide to end it before the penetration scene.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
This version 0.7 was very disappointing, we waited so long for almost 4 months and there is one NTR beta scene? It's a shame, and in the end for some reason the option to go to Emma's does not burn and there are no pictures, I checked what's the catch?very bad((((((n) I very not happy! autor this game bad! bewofe i respect he and now 50 on 50! in 0.8 versia need 2 or more ntr beta scenes and not add alpha stupid scene!
what is the beta ntr scene?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yo since Nopy has been down it has been dificult to dowload anything from this site, someone has a way of using the links to download faster?
Fastest I've found worth trying are pixeldrain, zippyshare, mediafire, drop me files and terminal. Of course torrents may be the best option when available. Just a few posts up from yours is a mediafire link I used, great speed.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
what is the beta ntr scene?
It's a flashback of Tracy fucking some guy in college. That's the only NTR scene. Though there is a MMF scene as well, but that doesn't really scream beta since both MC and Marcus got in on the action, and neither felt jealous, dminished, etc. Plus, it's available in both alpha and beta paths.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes