Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020
I hope you all are doing great so we have finally finished everything for the update0.7, Only remaining now is some testing that should finished by tomorrow morning GMT time the change log of 0.7 is

700+ renders

16 new animations

stats screens have been revamped

dialogues screen has been changed

full day28 and day29

The update will be released 2:30 pm GMT time. Walkthrough will also release together with the new gallery code on it. so it's finally coming tomorrow confirmed.

See you guys with the update in the next post. take care and enjoy the update

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Release the kraken!!
They are playing the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday. ;) :ROFLMAO:

-------------------

I hope you all are doing great so we have finally finished everything for the update0.7, Only remaining now is some testing that should finished by tomorrow morning GMT time the change log of 0.7 is

700+ renders

16 new animations

stats screens have been revamped

dialogues screen has been changed

full day28 and day29

The update will be released 2:30 pm GMT time. Walkthrough will also release together with the new gallery code on it. so it's finally coming tomorrow confirmed.

See you guys with the update in the next post. take care and enjoy the update
And I hope they finally took care of the bug where the points gained at the party were not added to the total.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

ftr

Oct 29, 2017
Quota exceeded on G Drive. File locked for 24 hours. Any chance someone can upload on a different site ? Racaty or Anonfiles maybe ?

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Quota exceeded on G Drive. File locked for 24 hours. Any chance someone can upload on a different site ? Racaty or Anonfiles maybe ?
You just have to add it to your google drive, make a copy of it (right button make a copy), and proceed to download the copy you made in your google drive. Excuse my English, I'm using google translator

Reactions: ftr
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes