CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
Maybe you just answer your question-CS.
Thanks, but I'm not given to asking rhetorical questions. If you honestly know the answer, why not respond with that. If you don't, there is no harm is saying nothing and waiting for someone who does know to respond.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The mom and sis are not for the alpha path fans. There for the fans of the beta path, which are the fans he actually cares about pleasing.

The fact alpha path fans have not got the message that this game is not for you boggles my mind.o_O
Oh I figured it out about year 2 of development.

Nov 16, 2021
"So as no major event remaining to work for 0.7 i guess than i am pretty sure all the images should finished by or before 10 this month and we can release update 0.7 within 15."

And so comes the day -- we need a hero?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
If they let me help them code we would have the update out xD. It's just the matter of getting the lines in there, some conditionals with maybe some new and mostly existing relationship & conditional variables, and scene changes with some transition effects. RenPy is pretty easy going. To KoL: I don't have a lot of time, but it's not hard when I do.
It takes a day. Maybe you flub something up but still a day, so we will for sure have it this weekend if they work on it. If we don't then something is going on and they aren't actually working on put simply.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes