naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
y'all want to see a sunny/tracy scene, I just want to see emma with her hair down. Even in the shower her hair was tied up

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
I actually agree with you, I don't want the vanilla crap taking up my content, I also hope the Beta route has great endings where the women are actually shown to be happier with their BBC's versus the wimp. Best ending ever.
I also hope they leave him and they have a happy ending with Marcus,if you know a game where it has a similar ending let me know pls

Reactions: TearsOfAClown

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is that back in August 2019 was said there will be faster and bigger progress with Tracy and Sunny in next 12 months,on alpha route.Guess what.28 months later there is barely any progress with them.And I can hardly see how that can change when there is one update without any MC/Tracy real scene and next update is without any real MC/Sunny scene.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
*HINT* What is it called when you bang your Aunt?
Lol I didn't know we have an "Aunt" in this game.
I stopped playing this game when they change their writer back then. At that time, the game was so hot im nutted a dozen of times while playing.
But after the writer change, all those hotness or uniqueness just dissapear.
This game just become regular, one of dozen ntr/harem games.
I come back to this game yesterday hoping this game become better after a couple of updates that i'm missing.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The mom and sis are not for the alpha path fans. There for the fans of the beta path, which are the fans he actually cares about pleasing.

The fact alpha path fans have not got the message that this game is not for you boggles my mind.o_O
Why are you speaking for King of Lust? Did he tell you this personally? This is just speculation you have no solid proof to back any of this up.

Reactions: Only1P

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
Speculation based on playing both the alpha and beta paths and seeing with my own two eyes where the effort actually is.

All you really need to know to tell is where are his two best model assets (Sunny and Tracy) content is at? The only place you can view their sex scenes (which are awesome!) is at is on the beta path... The alpha path gets the C or even D assets...

I like the game (for the beta path) but I feel sorry for any patrons who are solely here for the alpha path thinking these devs ever had any intention of fulfilling the promise of Sunny and Tracy content geared to them.
True it's like I said he's pandering. The Beta route is more well thought out and enjoyable, while the "Alpha" route is meh.

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
7+ months for an update ... is this going to be a huge update or does he have other projects that he is working on along with CS?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes