Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Will the MC eventually get Sunny or Tracy? Is there a love option or choice or ending for them? I think Tracy and Sunny both are hot... kinda reminds me of the Tyrant game..

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Wishing you and status update

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you celebrate Thanksgiving Day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind and gratitude in your being. Blessings, blessings, and more blessings: that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving.
I am Apologize again for the delay was pretty sure this month i could have finished and released 0.7 and my the target for 2 and half 3 month release would be a success, writers are working on the last 2 event and than we are done and welcome Xaos he is our coder who has joined us with the journey. be a little patient update will be out within next month and teaser 2 will be out in the first week of next month,
thank you you all for the still continued support. you all are great peoples

ijustwannaCNM

Aug 24, 2021

Wishing you and status update

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you celebrate Thanksgiving Day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind and gratitude in your being. Blessings, blessings, and more blessings: that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving.
I am Apologize again for the delay was pretty sure this month i could have finished and released 0.7 and my the target for 2 and half 3 month release would be a success, writers are working on the last 2 event and than we are done and welcome Xaos he is our coder who has joined us with the journey. be a little patient update will be out within next month and teaser 2 will be out in the first week of next month,
thank you you all for the still continued support. you all are great peoples
This month? Great!

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Edited on 17.08.2021: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.6 revised. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatall guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 16.08.2021: Gallery unlocker updated to the version 0.6 Revised and add a mega link for that

Gallery Unlocker: Extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) keep in mind this mod must be updatet when a new version comes out (For the normal gallery it should work but for the extra gallery i must update it)
Is there an android port with this?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

A good news and a Bad news

Hello everyone,
I got some news for upcoming 0.7 and the new is good and also bad,
the good news is writer is almost completed the script and some script has delivered to me and i have starting working on it. So update release time has been boast up.
The bad news is after completion of day28, Our writer started working on day 29 and had planned a good major event with good scenes. But due to time managing and other issues i guess he didn't finish it and dropped the idea of that event, and sended me the remaining final script of day29 to work on, After i read the script i got to know without this event that was dropped day29 will be a meaningless day so i told him not to drop the idea for the event and work on it. But now again working on the script will consume more time and i literally don't want to push the release date more further, so i came with a plan and told the writer to work on that event and finish it soon we will put that event on 0.8 and release it. This will be better for the story as well as for day29 .
So as no major event remaining to work for 0.7 i guess than i am pretty sure all the images should finished by or before 10 this month and we can release update 0.7 within 15.
There won't be teasers 2 coming ( thought of putting the images from that day29 major event)
Keep checking the status bar it can change drastically.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

A good news and a Bad news

Hello everyone,
I got some news for upcoming 0.7 and the new is good and also bad,
the good news is writer is almost completed the script and some script has delivered to me and i have starting working on it. So update release time has been boast up.
The bad news is after completion of day28, Our writer started working on day 29 and had planned a good major event with good scenes. But due to time managing and other issues i guess he didn't finish it and dropped the idea of that event, and sended me the remaining final script of day29 to work on, After i read the script i got to know without this event that was dropped day29 will be a meaningless day so i told him not to drop the idea for the event and work on it. But now again working on the script will consume more time and i literally don't want to push the release date more further, so i came with a plan and told the writer to work on that event and finish it soon we will put that event on 0.8 and release it. This will be better for the story as well as for day29 .
So as no major event remaining to work for 0.7 i guess than i am pretty sure all the images should finished by or before 10 this month and we can release update 0.7 within 15.
There won't be teasers 2 coming ( thought of putting the images from that day29 major event)
Keep checking the status bar it can change drastically.
Apologize possibly missing something. Are you King or you taken over for him.

Reactions: King of Lust
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes