Ayamefan

Nov 6, 2020
when i download the android version, the file is in .apk.zip format so how to install. I tried extracting or deleting the .zip but it didn't work

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Please just make your beta/cuck simulator and don't wade into other genres when you clearly have no clue what you're doing, and perhaps look up what "alpha" traits actually entail.

Just stop embarrassing yourself.
He's doing a slow burn with those two, which is very much in genre. You might dislike it but it's certainly appropriate to the genre.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
So will there be any tracy modelling update in this update
and thats it no more questions
just reaching nirvana being patient and probably frustrated when the update comes if it ever does

like a very good poem that defined 20th century said
i like bigg buts and i can not lie
in my case i like milfs and i ca not lie

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
halloween emma 2021.jpg

Happy Halloween 2021 and status update

Hello everyone,
First of all wishing everyone a bootiful Halloween and Have a fang-tastic night.
About '0.7 update' development is going on fine in terms of renders but the writing got delayed this month, i have finished making day28 and finished 1 big event of day29 and now left is school stuffs (writing is done and delivered to me) and 2 major events 1 for alpha and 1 for beta route. so by calculation i think if i work overtime and writers finish the script early than november end release is highly possible. 2nd batch of teasers will be out mid of november. ,Till than see you again with second batch of teasers in next post.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes